Chapter 36

Loving My Stranger Husband

Author's POV: 

 
Sunggyu stood at the foot of the stairs, seeing his wife in that state, sends an ache through his heart. Yeon Woo wouldn't have been this way if he hadn't made such a big mistake. 
 
Crowds were starting to get bigger as they came for the auction of the house. 
 
"We'll start with the bidding now,"the announcement was made,"the bidding starts from eight million!" 
 
"Nine million!!"someone shouted out. 
 
The seller announced,"Nine million!" 
 
Then another one shouted,"Ten million!" 
 
"Fifteen million!"suddenly someone else shouted. 
 
"Fifteen million for this beautiful house!"the seller announced. When no one else bid any higher, he started the countdown,"Fifteen million once, fifteen million, twice.." 
 
"Twenty million!"a voice shouted. Everyone stared at him shocked,"twenty million." 
 
Everyone stayed silence,"Twenty million once, twenty million, twice.. Twenty million sold! Twenty million sold to that gentlemen over there!" 
 
Sunggyu heaved a breath as he heard his house being sold. Yeon Woo came down with nothing and held Sunggyu's hand. She must have heard the bidding. 
 
"Let's go,"she whispered. Sunggyu nodded and walked out of the house, just at the door, Seon Dal and Rina came. 
 
"Let me take your bag, Sir,"Seon Dal said as he tried taking his bag from Sunggyu. 
 
Sunggyu looked at him,"What are you doing? I am not your Sir anymore,"he said softly. 
 
Seon Dal looked at Rina and then back at him,"You will forever be our master. You have taught us how to be kind to human and to be kind to another human no matter what their status are. I will never forget your teachings, Sir. I will even quit my job because you're not going to be my master anymore,"he said stubbornly. 
 
But Sunggyu refused to let him help,"No, i don't want to trouble you. And why are you risking your own job for me?" 
 
Rina came up next to her husband,"Because you have done us good deeds for the past few years, Sir. Please Sir and ma'am follow us. The house that we live in, is also what you gave us. Please.."she begged. 
 
Sunggyu looked at Yeon Woo and then he smiled,"Let's go,"and they got into the car. 
 
Seon Dal drove into a street and they stopped infront of an apartment. It wasn't a big apartment and Seon Dal led both of you up. 
 
Rina opened the door revealing a small hall and a dining room,"It's a house of a servant but it's also your house." 
 
"Rina.."Yeon Woo looked at her and then broke into tears. 
 
"Aigoo.. Ma'am.."she pulled Yeon Woo into her arms,"don't cry ma'am." 
 
"How can we ever repay you for this,"she sobbed. 
 
Seon Dal smiled,"You and Sir has taken care of us well. We are glad to meet such good people like you. May the person who snatched your happiness and home be punished. He will a hard time breathing in the day and he burns every night."