Ending

Loving My Stranger Husband

"Noona!!"Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo called you excitedly at the airport. 

 
You looked up and smiled at the handsome four guys as they approached you,"Hey, all of you came!"you exclaimed. 
 
Zelo chuckled,"Of course, noona. Himchan hyung is going and this might be the last time to see him." 
 
"Yongguk hyung left us and we had to take a bus to get home,"Jongup whined at you,"can you give us a lift home?"
 
"Yahhh.. Stop troubling noona,"Daehyun scolded him.
 
You smiled at the older boy. You would want to look at him all day and hope that your baby would look like him. Your stomach was bigger at five months and the doctor had confirmed that the percentage of having a boy was higher. 
 
"Noona, where is Sunggyu hyung?"Youngjae asked. 
 
Good question, you looked around as you spotted Sunggyu and Himchan. They had became close and Sunggyu got back his business as both of you moved back in your house. 
 
"Goodbye,"Himchan smiled at Sunggyu. 
 
But Sunggyu held one finger up,"No! This is not a goodbye. We will meet soon, say that." 
 
Himchan chuckled,"Right. We will meet soon,"as they smiled and walked together to you. The boys were saying their goodbyes to Himchan and giving him one final hug. 
 
"Hyung, don't forget us,"Daehyun said. 
 
Zelo pouted,"I'm going to miss your cooking." 
 
Youngjae laughed,"I'm going to miss your naggings." 
 
And finally Jongup,"Finally you're going." 
 
Himchan glared at him,"Do you have a death wish?" 
 
Jongup frowned and stepped back,"Okay! I was just joking. Have a safe flight." 
 
Hyosung came and ran up to Himchan out of a sudden,"Baby!!"they had gotten together not long ago,"i called appa and he is excited to meet you. And please Himchan, when you meet appa, no attitude and no arrogance. Okay?"she smiled hopefully at him. 
 
Himchan's eyes darted towards as both of you smiled at each other remembering what happened the last time he met your father that made your fathet reject him.
 
"Appa.."Himchan said it slowly as he turned and grinned at Hyosung,"sure." 
 
"Good, let's go,"she pulled and waved at all of you. Himchan waved too and then he stopped and looked at you and winked before turning around. 
 
"Good thing they two are together,"you sighed happily.
 
And Sunggyu looked at you,"And we three together,"he touched your round stomach. 
 
You giggled,"Yeobo.. I want to eat kimchi fried rice,"you pouted. 
 
Sunggyu smacked his head,"I at cooking." 
 
"Please.."you whined. 
 
Sunggyu gave you a reluctant look when Jongup stepped in,"Hyung, we can help you." 
 
"Really?"Sunggyu smiled. 
 
"Yeah.. But there's a price,"Zelo smiled. 
 
Sunggyu nodded his head,"What?" 
 
"Send us home by car,"Youngjae added. 
 
Daehyun stared at his younger friends,"Yahhh! I told you not to bother noona and hyung-"he was about to lecture them when Sunggyu nodded. 
 
Jongup shouted in happiness as he pushed Daehyun's face,"Shut up, if you don't want then go take the bus yourself,"as they all started chasing after you and Sunggyu. 
 
Daehyun stood there dumbfounded at what Jongup has done and then he shouted as he ran after all of you,"Hey! Wait for me!" 
 
You laughed, maybe that part of Daehyun's personality, you wouldn't want your first child to follow. 
 
The End..
 
------------------------------------------
 
A/N: The end.. It wasn't the best ending but i hope all you readers have enjoyed :) thank you for supporting me to keep update and the wonderful comments. I really appreciate it that all of you read this :D and as you know this my last fic. And i'm handing my job over to my friend, ImperfectionWriter. But i still do take request for fanfics :) i don't do or any boyXboy/ girlXgirl fic. I do pure straight fics only :) so comment below and ask for who you want next :) thank you! Love you all. <3