Chapter 23

Loving My Stranger Husband

Dongwoo ran in,"Hey- oh wow.."he stopped when he saw you. He stared at you dreamily as Myungsoo and Sungjong were adjusting your hair and make up. You saw him and didn't know what to say, so you stared back at him. 

 
Sungyeol was the first to realise Dongwoo's presence went tp him and knocked his head,"Whay do you want?"he asked. 
 
Dongwoo knocked out of his thoughts and cleared his throat as he lookeed away from you. Sungjong and Myungsoo turnede and looked at him too,"Hoya has arrived, is Yeon Woo ready?"he asked, looking at you sgain, this time, his cheeks turned red. 
 
Sungjong held his hand out to you, you took it snd stood up,"Noona is done, please make way,"Sungjong said it with so much act that Sungyeol flared his nostrils up as he looked at Sungjong. 
 
Dongwoo's jaw dropped as you stood up straight, he saw you fully in your outfit. Myungsoo came up to Dongwoo and pushed his jaw up,"Close that mouth before a bee flies in." 
 
You laughed as you walked pass him, Sungjong held you hand and led you out to the set up place. You looked around and spotted Hoya and Woohyun together talking. Nearly everyone was there except Sunggyu. 
 
"Looking for your beloved husband?"Sungyeol asked,"fear no more, i'll go find him in the bathroom. Wait a minute,"as he disappeared. 
 
The closer you walkd up to Hoya and Woohyun, the faster they realised you. Woohyun saw you and his eyes glued to you without blinking. When Hoya lookeed at you, he smiled and cupped his face,"It's the bride again. Nice to meet you again,"he bowed his head. 
 
In form of respect, you did the same thing and bowed to him,"Nice to see you too." 
 
He smiled and then looked around the studio,"Now where is Sunggyu hyung?"he asked. 
 
Myungsoo interrupted,"Sungyeol went to find him. They should be here an- oh there!"he pointed towards the door. Your eyes darted to where Myungsoo was pointing and spotted Sungyeol with Sunggyu. 
 
This time, it was your turn to have your jaw dropped, Sunggyu had drawn eyeliner on and his hair was blow driy straight, his highlights were more obvious. He walked in attractively in his black suit and with his chin raised up high.
 
When you didn't blink away from Sunggyu, Woohyun leaned in closer to you snd whispered,"Stunning isn't he? If i were a you, i would have fallen in love with him the second time." 
 
Sunggyu saw you and waved, you waved back. As soon as he reached you, the first thing he said was,"Have you seen my wife? I think i lose her somewhere around here." 
 
"Oh! I think someone kidnapped her!"you gasped, playing along with him. 
 
"What do i do now?"he asked, pretending to panicked. 
 
You covered your mouth,"Oh no.. It's too late,"you shooked your head. 
 
He nodded, making a sad expression and then it quickly turned into a happy expression,"It's okay, i'll marry you then,"he pulled you into his arms. You laughed as you hugged his waist,"hey beautiful,"he smiled. 
 
"Hi handsome,"you touched your forehead with his. 
 
The whole studio was filled with 'awwwww' suddenly as you two turned and looked at the audience. 
 
"Aren't they sweet?"Dongwoo hugged Hoya. 
 
Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol,"Let's be like that." 
 
Woohyun looked at Sungjong and smirked, Sungjong held his hand,"Oh gross! Not you,"he frowned, making Woohyun frowned too. 
 
Hoya laughed and clapped his hands,"Alright, let's get to work! Chop chop!"he ordered as everyone scattered around  and get busy.