Chapter 28

Loving My Stranger Husband

One morning, you woke feeling sore again, Sunggyu was still snoring next to you. After last night's 'workout' you felt a lot more tired than any other mornings. 

 
You put your hand on Sunggyu's chest and patted him lightly,"Sunggyu.. Wake up.. Aren't you working today?"you yawned. 
 
Sunggyu grabbed your hand and pulled you on his chest as hugged you tight,"No, i took a day off from the office today." 
 
You looked up at him sleepily,"Oh? Okay,"and then you put your head back on his chest and went back to sleep. 
 
Like half an hour later, Sunggyu stirred, waking you up. You clutched the blanket to your chest and sat up. 
 
"Sunggyu-ah! Sunggyu,"suddenly you starting shaking him. 
 
Sunggyu groaned and granbed your hand, before he could pull you back down, you snatched your hand away. 
 
"Sunggyu!! Wake up!"you went uo on him excitedly. 
 
Sunggyu peeped at you from beneath his eyelids,"What?" 
 
"Guess what.."you bit your lip as you looked at him. 
 
He opened one eye and looked at you,"What?" 
 
"Our one year anniversary is next week!"you beamed at him. 
 
"Ohh.. And then?"he closed his eyes back and asked uninterestedly. 
 
You pouted,"Yahh.. We're suppose to have a celebration." 
 
A smiled formed his face as he opened his eyes,"Jagi.. Why are you worrying about such things?" 
 
"Hmmm?"you looked at him with both your eyebrows raised. 
 
He chuckled while your cheek gently,"Halmeoni already done all the preparations for us." 
 
You sat up and looked at him,"What do you mean?" 
 
"Halmeoni has been counting the days. Don't worry, all the celebration and parties are all settled. All you need to do is go and find some dress for our special night,"he knocked his forehead onto yours. 
 
That day itself, Sunggyu brought you out to shopping. Halfway while you were shopping, you met into Dongwoo. 
 
"What are you doing here?"Dongwoo asked excitedly when he met you and Sunggyu at one of the dress stores. 
 
"Yeon Woo and I are out shopping. You?"Sunggyu asked, while you searched through the rows of dresses. 
 
Dongwoo nodded and looked at your direction,"That's gonna take a very long day to find women's clothing. Anyway, i'm just window shopping." 
 
"I see. Next Saturday, don't forget to come for my anniversary celebration,"Sunggyu reminded his friend.
 
Dongwoo laughed a hearty laugh,"No worries. I'll be there,"he winked and then he looked at you,"sister in law, i'll see you next Saturday." 
 
You looked at him and grinned,"Ne, you too." 
 
Dongwoo took his leave and Sunggyu came next to you,"Anything you like so far?"he asked, resting his chin on your shoulder.
 
You flipped through a few clothes and then pouted,"None that suits me. Plus i don't know what is nice here."
 
Sunggyu's eyebrows furrowed,"None that suits you? Anything suits you." 
 
The two salegirls that were taking care of the shop smiled at you two. One of the girls said,"Sir, you have such a beautiful wife. Why not you choose a dress for her."
 
"We'll even give you a discount for being such a beautiful couple,"the other girl giggled. 
 
Sunggyu looked at them,"Ehh.. You sure know how to make business,"and then he turned to the rows of dresses,"since there'll be discount, why not." 
 
You laughed as Sunggyu walked down the row of dresses, his fingers going through each dresses. And then he stopped once and pulled out a mustard colour dress. It had a very defined designs at top part and bell-like shape skirt. His face grimaced as he put it back and then walked down the row again.
 
Then he pulled out a red dress. It was a tube dress and was stretchable. Simple yet attractive but when he check the bottom part he frowned. Sunggyu held it out infront of him where you stood a few feets away from him. He closed one eye and pretend you were wearing it. He shooked his head and put it back. 
 
Giggles after giggles came from behind you as they watched Sunggyu choosing dresses for you. You smiled at yourself, you never really thought he was this picky. 
 
Finally after long waiting, Sunggyu pulled out and electric blue dress where the top part had a decent u-shape cutting at the neck area. Decorated with black lace around the shoulder and when it comes to the chest area, the dress gives off a very detailed blue tube dress. 
 
"Jagi.. Come here,"Sunggyu called you. 
 
You obediently went to him and let him put the dress against you,"What do you think about this one?" 
 
"I think it's beautiful. What do you think?"you asked him back.
 
He turned the dress and gave one last look at it,"Do you think the material is good?" 
 
"We assure you, Sir. The dress material is of good quality,"one if the girls smiled at Sunggyu. 
 
He nodded and then he looked back at the dress again,"Alright, i'll take it,"he handed the salesgirl the dress. 
 
While at the cashier, you linked fingers with him,"Are you sure about that dress?" 
 
Sunggyu looked around the shop and smiled,"You'll look perfect,"when the girl handed the paperbag to him, Sunggyun pulled you out of the shop,"now shoes. Time for shoes,"he exclaimed and pulled you towards a random shoe shop.