Chapter 29

Loving My Stranger Husband

Three more days before the celebration and Sunggyu seems to be pampering you a lot even if you didn't want to be pampered. 

 
"You're not going to work again?"you looked at him while he was reading a magazine in your room. 
 
Sunggyu shooked his head without looking up from the page,"Nope. So what do you want to do today?" 
 
You put your hands in your pocket and shrugged your shoulders,"Do what?". 
 
He looked at you and then he tapped his finger on his forehead,"Hmm.. Let me think. Dress, check. Shoes, check. Accessories, check. Perfume, check. What else is incomplete? There is something that is incomplete,"he frowned. 
 
"What is incomplete?"you asked as you walked to him,"i have everything already,"as you said, he played with your long hair,"besides, don't you think you've been spending a little too much?"you asked as he took your hands and played with your fingers. 
 
"This should be painted,"he ignored what you said and then when he touched your hair, he commented,"you should colour your hair to.. Hazel brown? Like my hair?" 
 
"Yahh.."you untangled his fingers from your hair,"i'm serious here." 
 
Sunggyu smiled and pulled you down onto his lap and put his arms around you,"I'm just taking care of my wife. Do you want a backscrub?"suddenly he asked. 
 
"What?"you turned and looked at him questioningly. 
 
He smiled and tapped your nose,"Yes you do. Leggo!"he cradled you to the bathroom. 
 
After an hour, you came out in a shower robe. You pulled down your bun-ed up hair and let it loose around your back. Sunggyu came back in the room with a box. 
 
"What is that?"you asked, sitting on the bed. 
 
"Wait a minute, i'm gonna change my pants first,"he held a finger up and put the box down on the bed. Then he went to change his wet pants. 
 
While Sunggyu went to change his pants in the wardrobe room, you went to the box and opened it, only to find bottles of nail polish. 
 
You scratched your head and looked towards the wardrobe rook door,"Sunggyu, what are you doing with these?"you called.
 
The door slide opened and he came out,"I'm going to paint my wife's nail." 
 
"You sure about that?"you looked at him. As you took out a few colours. 
 
"Sure,"he spunned you around and took the box in one hand. Both of you sat on the bed and you watched him taking out a few colours from the box. You couldn't help but giggle, looking at him handle the nail polish with care. 
 
"What?"he looked at you. 
 
You pulled your legs close to your body and rest your chin on top of your knee,"Well, if i didn't know you better, i thought you have some interest in women's stuff." 
 
Knowing what you meant, Sunggyu shooked his head and grimaced,"I am not gay! These aren't mine either. These are Rina's." 
 
"Rina's?"you eyes widened,"why do you take her nail polish?" 
 
"Because you don't have your own set,"he said it while looking closely at the colours he found. 
 
You folded your arms across your chest,"You know what i meant." 
 
Sunggyu looked at you and chuckled,"Have you seen Rina's fingers?" 
 
You thought about it for a while and then nodded,"Yeah. She almost have different coloured nails every weeks. Why?" 
 
"You see.. Before i had a girlfriend or wife. I've always wanted to pamper the girl i love. And then when i see Rina's fingers, those were actually done by Seon Dal hyung. Seon Dal hyung pampered Rina's by painting her nails for her. Isn't it good?"he exclaimed. 
 
You eyed him,"So you want to do the same thing?" 
 
He nodded enthusiatically,"Yeah of course. Come on, what colour do you want?" 
 
You laughed lightly at your husband and sighed,"The cherry pink one,"you pointed to a dark colour cherry pink. 
 
"Okay,"Sunggyu smiled and started opening the top cap. 
 
"Shouldn't you put the inner layer first?"you questioned him. 
 
Sunggyu raised and eyebrow,"What is that?"
 
You laughed,"You should atleast learn from youtube or something before attempting to paint someone's nails."
 
That remark made him scoff as he let you demonstrate the right order of putting nail polish.