Chapter 41

Loving My Stranger Husband

Flashback.. 

 
She stood at the empty bus stop and folded her arms as she waited for her friend. While waiting peacefully suddenly she felt a pair of hands wrapping around her waist. 
 
Yeon Woo turned with a jerk and found Himchan smiling at her, she pouted and pushed him away. 
 
"Why?"Himchan frowned as he came around and face her,"take away that ugly frowned. Make you look uglier,"he joked. 
 
"What?!"she shouted at him right at the bus stop, making him flinch slightly,"you are late by forty-five minutes and you never even apologise?!". 
 
"I'm sorry,"Himchan insert his index finger into his hear as Yeon Woo shouted at him furiously,"but i'm here now,"he smiled and leaned in to kiss her nose. 
 
"Huh.."she scoffed and looked away. The skin that Himchan kiss always burns, making Yeon Woo blush,"now.. Where do you want to go?"she asked. 
 
"Hmmm.."he ran his fingers through his spiked up hair,"are you blushing?"Himchan teased when he caught a glimpse of Yeon Woo's red cheeks. 
 
"No.."the girl put her hands on her cheeks. When Himchan laughed, she knew she was caught,"shut up,"as she kicked his leg. 
 
"Ahhhh!"Himchan winced, making Yeon Woo run away from him,"you little.."he said halfway and started chasing after her. 
 
Yeon Woo shouted in delight as she ran away from him but he was fast enough to caught up with her and spunned her in the air when he lift her up. 
 
"Put me down!"she laughed in joy. 
 
"Say you love me and only me,"Himchan demanded. 
 
Yeon Woo stubbornly shouted,"Himchan is an and will always be an ." 
 
"What?"he stopped and put her down but he roughly turned her to look at him,"who's an ?"he eyed her. 
 
"You,"she smiled cheekily. 
 
"If i'm an , what are you?"he raised an eyebrow. 
 
Yeon Woo smiled and said,"The girl who loved that ." 
 
Her words melted her heart as he stared at her lovingly. Himchan knew, she was the only girl he wanted to spend his whole life with. Only with Yeon Woo, he found the meaning of living. Only with Yeon Woo, he felt like he wasn't being judge by the society for the being the rubbish of the town, the hooligans. Because only Yeon Woo, saw through him, the real him. 
 
Himchan pulled her by her shoulders and leaned his head closer as he kissed her gently on the lips. Everytime their lips, it felt like the sparks would fly around them. 
 
"You're the only reason i would stay alive,"Himchan her cheek lovingly. 
 
Yeon Woo tilted her head to the side,"Do you love me that much?"her forehead creased. 
 
"More than anything,"he hugged her tightly. 
 
"Don't.."Yeon Woo pulled back and look at him,"don't ever love someone too much. It will hurt you deeply if you do,"she said worriedly. 
 
But Himchan shook his head,"In this world, everything is cruel. You have to fight to gain something. And i'm fighting for you, so you will always be mine,"he brought his forehead closer to her,"Promise me, you will love me forever." 
 
Yeon Woo stared into his eyes deeply,"I promise. And never let me go?" 
 
"Never,"Himchan smiled. 
 
---------------------------------------
 
A/N: I just realised i am one crazy author, updating more than twice in a day :l hehehe i'm just trying to finish this fic soon :D