Chapter 25

Loving My Stranger Husband

Slowly and quietly you turned towards the voice. Bang Yongguk smirked at you while he sat back with one arm sprawled on the side of the sofa. Beside him, was the young guy, he sat with his fist together and rested them on the table, looking at you.

 
You stared at him quietly, not even blinking,"How are you?"he asked. 
 
"I'm fine,"you answered shortly.
 
Yongguk chuckled and looked at the younger guy,"Let me introduce you to Yeon Woo, she's your noona. Your Himchan hyung's wife." 
 
When Yongguk said 'wife', it refers to a term that you were Himchan's property. To be exact, Himchan was a gangster, his gang was called BAP. You dated Himchan, Himchan's wife means no one else messes with you. It was gangster term when introducing their woman to a member or other gang. 'Wife'
means serious girlfriend while 'girlfriend' means, a toy kind of girl. 
 
The young guy's jaw dropped as he looked at you,"She is The Yeon Woo? Daehyun hyung and Jongup hyung have been telling me a lot about you,"he said,"hi, my name is Choi Junhong but you can call me by my gang name, Zelo,"he introduced himself. 
 
You smiled at Zelo,"Nice to meet you,"and then you looked at Yongguk,"What are you doing here?"you asked. 
 
"Can't i come here? Is this place yours, Mrs Kim?"he address you clearly by your new status. 
 
From the tone he was using, you knew something was up,"What do you want, Yongguk?" 
 
Yongguk let out a sarcastic laugh and brought his face closer to you,"I just want to know if you're doing well in your new and luxurious life." 
 
Reluctantly, you sat back and straightened your back,"You can see that my husband treats me well. You don't have to worry about me." 
 
Yongguk slammed the table with his fist,"We don't care about you! We care only for Himchan! Do you know how he is after you got married? Do you drop by and asked if Himchan is well or not? Did you even think of him?" 
 
You stared up at Yongguk,"It's not my fault that Himchan disappeared! He cut all ties with me a month before the wedding. I searched for him everywhere!"you argued back. 
 
All eyes turned to you and the whole cafe silence. 
 
Yongguk looked at you seriously,"Then you should have tried harder!" 
 
"Me? Why didn't anyone come and get me? I waited! Every single day for Himchan to come. Or atleast someone who will come and take me to Himchan! But no one freaking came! Now you're putting all the blame on me?!"you scoffed at him. 
 
When the arguement was starting to heat up, Zelo held his hands up,"Guys! Come on! People are watching! This isn't the place to discuss this. Noona, can you come to our place?"he asked. 
 
You looked at Zelo and then Yongguk, who turned his face away from you,"I can't.. I'm sorry, Zelo." 
 
With that, Yongguk roughly passed by Zelo and get out of the cafe. You and Zelo stared blankly after him before Zelo turned to you,"Noona, i'll come and find you. Where do you live?"he took out his phone and handed to you. 
 
You took his phone and typed in the address and passed it back to him,"Please, you better come and find me and explain everything." 
 
Zelo smiled at you,"I will,"he kept his phone and started towards the door and stopped halfway before opening the door,"Noona!"he called you cutely. You looked at him,"Youngjae and Daehyun hyung said that you were pretty. But they are wrong, you're beyond pretty,"he said and then shyly covered his cheeks as he left. 
 
A smile crept up your face upon the boy's compliment. Atleast he wasn't a pain in the like Yongguk.