Chapter 5

Loving My Stranger Husband

Walking furiously back and forth as you tried to control your anger. The click sound of the door handle been turned and Sunggyu appeared behind the door. You stopped track and looked at Sunggyu, he too paused and looked at you too. 

 
"Don't bother trying, i'm not going to apologise to her!"you shouted at him and sat on the bed with your back facing him. 
 
Sunggyu dropped his briefcase next to you and looked at you,"Fine, if you're not going to apologise to eomma, atleast follow her order,"he said softly. 
 
What does he think? The softer and nicer he spoke to you, the better? This type of guy was just useless. If Himchan were to be the one, he would have- 
 
"Yeon Woo-ah.. If you want all the jewelries, i can buy you all the jewelry you want in the world. All the accessories in the world. Just give the one eomma asked for to her,"he pleaded as he sat to you. 
 
You heaved out an angry breath and looked at him,"Why should i give her something my parents give me? Those are presents from my parents,"you stubbornly said. 
 
Without any other words, Sunggyu just stood up and picked up his briefcase again,"It doesn't matter. What matters now is, i want you to give those to eomma. Just give it to eomma and i'll buy other sets of accessories and jewelries, that's final,"he said sternly and left the door. 
 
Your eyes widened as you turned and looked at the closed door. What?! A frustrating scream escaped your lips as you stood up angrily and stomped towards the clothing room. 
 
"This place is nothing but hell! I am leaving this place this instant!"you screamed to yourself as you pulled out your luggage. While you ped your luggage, Rina had barged in. 
 
"Ma'am!! What are you doing, ma'am?"she asked terrifiedly as she tried to stop you.
 
But you pushed her gently aside and continued with your packing,"I want to go home!" 
 
Rina scratched her head and looked at you,"But this is your home, ma'am." 
 
You paused and looked at her,"This is not my home! I don't like it here! This place will never be my home." 
 
While you continued packing, Rina pulled you to look at her. She was surprisingly strong enough to tear you away from the wardrobe,"Ma'am! If it's because of the old woman and that witch then there is no point feeling angry. Those two and the man are just trying to kick you out of the house. They are the evil eyes of this house. Only god knows how evil they are. I swear to god they are really horrible people,"she said furiously but at the same trying to hold in her anger. 
 
"What do you mean?"you asked. 
 
"Let me show,"she said while pulling your hand. You followed her out of the room and down the stairs to where the room nearest to the stairs was. Rina opened the door there and led you to a long way where there were a few doors along the way. Both of you stopped exactly at one room where the door was slightly opened. 
 
"Eomma, you're such genius at acting out just now,"Ga Yun's voice was heard. 
 
A little laughter and then you heard your step mother in law said,"Thank you darling. Now all we have to do is wait for the jewelries to come down." 
 
"Of course. With that pabo Sunggyu's help, anything is possible. I can't believe he's still as dumb and naive as a child. He doesn't even know how much we hate him,"Ga Yun said in so much anger. 
 
Upon hearing it, you gasped and covered your mouth as you looked at Rina. But Rina was gritting her lips and her chest to calm herself down as she looked at you and nodded. Then she mouthed,"I told you so." 
 
What could Sunggyu have done till they hated this much to have insulting him behind his back? 
 
Quietly, Rina led you out of the place and until you were far away from the room then Rina started,"They have always been of Sir because the older Sir has left 75% share of the company to him only 25%of the company share to them." 
 
"Only because of that they would treat him like that? And doesn't Sunggyu knows anything about this?"you asked concernly. 
 
Rina smacked her forehead,"Only god knows how much Sunggyu Sir loves his step family. He obey them and worship them like they were some god and goddess." 
 
You couldn't help but to feel annoyed at Sunggyu being played behind his back. And he was deadly betrayed by someone he called family. A sudden sense of responsibility came up to you. You have to do something and fast.