chapter43

The One For Me

 

Your POV

 

“What’s with you?”

I looked behind me and found Kai.

“What?” I blinked.

“You’re…spacing out.” He nodded. I noticed a few girls wave at him as passed the hall.

“Oh.”

“Oh.” He gave me a look then he chuckled. That smile. It seems to brighten things around him. Kai is a warm person, well except for the jerk side but that’s him.

“I’m happy you still talk to me, Eunie.” He said after quite some time. I nodded.

I’m happy too.

 

Narrator’s POV
 

Hoya went back to his classroom after seeing Eunsoo. He just had to make sure that she was fine. He was a little worried for Eunsoo. Because a few days ago he found out that all the bullying incidents against her were all done by his wife.

He sat down on his seat and put on his headphones.

Then he thought o himself. Maybe letting her go was right for him to do. Seeing Eunsoo smile with another man made him jealous, but she was happy that’s good enough for him.

 

Kai just got out of his gym class when he saw Eunsoo chatting with her older cousin.

“You confessed didn’t you? Took you long enough, playboy.” Baekhyun chuckled behind him.

“Hyung!” Kai glared at him.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and left him.

 

“Arasso, then I’ll give you a call if I can come oppa.”

“You have to come.” Minho nodded and bopped her forehead.

“But, I’m busy~”

“Whatever, you have to come, arasso? I’ll see you later.”

Minho patted her cheek and left. Eunsoo rolled her eyes and continued walking. Then she felt someone push her to the wall.

 

Kai watched Eunsoo as she began to walk to doors, then he noticed two freshmen students running around, they were chasing each other, one was about to bump into Eunsoo hard but then Kai pushed her to the wall.

“…Kai?” Eunsoo blinked at him. She didn’t like the way his hands were both on the wall, she was trapped.

“Some kids were running around, are you okay? They were about you.” He said as he stood straightly.

Eunsoo blinked. Some memory just replayed in her head.

I headed out of the cafeteria to grab some things from my dorm. I opened the door, but then I felt someone pull me back, I winced as I felt my back collide with the wall.

I saw a set of books land on the floor, right on the spot where I was standing.

I looked up, Kai was looking at me.

“Are….you okay?” He asked.

 

“Eunsoo?” Kai nudged her elbow. Eunsoo looked up, Kai stood up straightly and looked at her.

“Oh?...I’m okay…thanks.” She stuttered. Kai smiled and gently took her hand.

“I’ll walk you to your car.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++