Chapter 35

The One For Me

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Eunsoo ran back to the school and headed to the restroom. She splashed her face with water and looked at herself on the mirror.

Her eyes were red and puffy. She knew she needed to go home.

“I’m sorry Howon.”

 

Hoya skipped class and headed to an exclusive bar. Sunggyu sighed as he watched his friend from afar.

“He’s going to finish all that?” Sungjong asked as he saw the tall bottle of strong alcohol beside his hyung.

“I hope he’s going to be okay.” Sungyeol bit his lip and looked at the crown prince.

Dongwoo frowned and looked away.

 

Eunsoo arrived home and headed to her room. She tossed her bag on the table and headed for her closet, then her phone rang.

“Kai?” She answered.

“I heard about what happened earlier~”

“I’m fine.”

“Eunsoo,~”

“I want to be alone, I’ll call you later.”

She placed her phone on the table and sighed.

Honestly, she was confused. She didn’t know why there were times when Kai would make her feel nervous or conscious of her self. To her Kai was just equivalent to Baekhyun or Chanyeol.

And there was Hoya. She knew she had let him go. Of course, her feelings for him were still there. But there were times when she would doubt herself.

 

Lay entered the house and found his cousin on the pool.

“Troubled?” He asked as he bent down and watched her. Eunsoo stopped swimming and looked at him.

“A little.”

Lay smiled.

“Dress up, we have a dinner party to attend to.” He reached out to her with one hand. Eunsoo smiled and took his hand.

“For what?”

“Company party, come on. Go shower.” He chuckled and wrapped at towel around her.

 

Kai looked at his reflection. He was wearing a maroon colored suit with a cream-colored bow tie.

He heard about the incident that happened earlier, someone had wanted to hit Eunsoo. Fortunately, Hoya was there.

Kai didn’t know if he should be happy or sad about it.

“You must really like her.”

He spun and found his mother looking at him.

“Her? Eomma~”

“Your Suho hyung has been talking.”

Kai sighed and mentally slaughtered his older cousin in his mind.

“I’m glad she could bring in some change in you, son.”

“Eomma, she~”

“Run along now, you have introduce her to me at the party.”

 

Your POV

 

“Your eyes are puffy.” Minho chuckled.

“That makes you happy?” I asked him. I heard Lay ge snicker behind us.

“Watch over her. I think it’s going to a busy night.”

Minho oppa gave him a nod.

“Oppa, can we go out? It’s stuffy here.”

 

“You seem really troubled.”

“I…feel like a bad person.”

I felt his eyes look at me.

“What does it mean when you get nervous around someone?”

“Is it the playboy?”

“Oppa, jebal~”

He crossed his long legs.

“It means…..you might have feelings for that person.”

“Mwo?! But oppa, Hoya~”

“You don’t get it, do you?”

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Oh, wasseo.” I felt Chanyeol hyung pat my back.

“Lay hyung?” I looked at him.

“He’s gonna be busy, a lot of investors are around.”

“Ah.”

I looked around.

“I know whom you’re really looking for. Eunsoo’s here already.” He chuckled.

Not him too.

“Hyung, its not~”

“I saw her go out earlier. Check the garden.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++