Chapter 22

The One For Me

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Eunsoo made her way back to the dorm, but then she found a black Jaguar parked in front of the school’s entrance.

“Lay ge?” She recognized the plate number.

Like she said, Lay was leaning casually on his car while some girls were practically drooling over him.

Eunsoo put on a smile as she went down the steps.

“Gege!”

Lay turned and waved at her.

“Is something up? You had to come here.” She uttered. Lay grinned.

“Get in the car first.”

 

 

“You’re leaving…ani…wae?” Eunsoo asked while letting go of the straw of her milk tea.

“I have to head to China for a while, business calls. Can you stay at the house during that period?”

“Ah…I have to be alone?” She made a face.

“Don’t worry, Tao’s living with us, remember?”

She nodded, then she smiled.

“That’s fine then.” She nodded. Lay nodded back at his younger cousin, he was happy. At first he was worried when he heard about the issue with the crown prince, but seeing her smile freely now has made his worry dissipate.

 

Your POV

 

I entered my room and I felt relief wash over me.

It’s good to be home again.

“Mei, Lay ge assigned me to watch over you.” Tao ge grinned from the doorway.

“I know.” I replied in Chinese. He chuckled.

“Anyway, I have to go out for a while, will you be okay alone?”

I gave him a nod.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pick you up for dinner, Suho hyung wants to eat out.”

 

 

Earlier, with Hoya, what happened?

Why did I let him hug me?

Come to think of it, I haven’t been bothered about those issues earlier.

But he was right, he was still my Lee Howon.

I shook my head.

He’s married. To me, he’s now just a friend.

 A friend whom I should start to stop loving.

I bit my lip.

I know it’s difficult, but I have to do it.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kai was inside the steakhouse with his friends. He kept on checking the entrance. Baekhyun chuckled and shoved him lightly.

“Waiting for someone?” He teased.

“Huh?...Yeah, Tao hyung.” Kai nodded. Baekhyun wanted to roll his eyes and tell him he was lying, but he just let it go.

 

“Oh, oppa, mianhae for being late.” Eunsoo walked in with Tao behind her.

“It’s okay, as long as you made it, come and sit.”

Eunsoo nodded and sat in between Xiumin and Kyungsoo.

She looked up and found Kai eating. Kai pretended not see her and looked away. Eunsoo chuckled and began to eat.

Kyungsoo raised his brows at their interaction.

“Kai oppa!” A voice screeched.

Everyone looked up. Chanyeol snickered.

“Oh….Jisun-ah.” Kai rubbed the back of his neck. Xiumin nudged Eunsoo and they both giggled together. Kai threw them a look.

“Oppa, are you busy? Eat with my friends, come.” She smiled while holding onto his arm.

“I’m sorry, I’m meeting with my friends. Maybe some over time.”

The girl pouted and leaned over, trying to show her chest to him. Eunsoo, being the only girl on the table was quite shocked. She unconsciously placed both hands on her chest.

Kai went back to his seat.

“Whats with you?” He asked as he looked at her.

She shuddered and went back to eating.

“Don’t worry, I’m not a ert, Eunie.”

Eunsoo threw a piece of cabbage at him. He chuckled.

On the other hand, Chanyeol and Xiumin watched them with their mouths opened.

Xiumin was gaping at Kai he never saw him laugh so freely and his eyes showed sincerity.

While Chanyeol was happy for his younger friend.

Weeks ago, the Eunsoo they knew was sad and down. Now, she was back to her original state, she was smiling lively again.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i saw pattern on the comments section. 

when i upload kai moments, it's all Kaisoo or Eunkai shippers hahaa

when i write about hoya, it's all hosoo shippers hahaha