Chapter 32

The One For Me

 

 

Your POV

 

After getting coffee we went back to the burger store.

“Upsize everything.” I heard Kai say to the waiter.

“Upsize?” I looked at him.

“I’m still hungry.”

I chuckled.

“Dwaeji(Pig).”

“You…be careful.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“With the falling books incident, you should watch out.” He nodded.

I looked at the window.

“It’s nothing. Some reckless person must have left it there.”

“Yeah, left it right there, where it might fall on people’s heads.” He rolled his eyes.

I laughed.

“But, usually at this time, same day, what are you doing? If we weren’t here.” I asked him, Kai was folding the flyer on the table.

“Asleep or out.”

“On a date?”

“Can we quit talking about that subject?” He looked up.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kai was even shocked himself. He just snapped. Because earlier, when Eunsoo asked him to call one of his girls, he got annoyed, but then she asked again.

It made him frustrated that she had to mention that always. He was with her. Why does she have to ask that?

“I just don’t like talking about it right now, Eunie.” His eyes softened. Eunsoo nodded and kept quiet. He sighed.

“Move over.” He stood up and sat beside her.

“There are things that I’m not comfortable talking about, you get me right?” He looked at her eyes.

Eunsoo froze on her seat. But she nodded.

“A---arasso.”

Kai smiled and leaned back on the leather covers.

“Kai? Can you go back to your seat now?” She asked.

Kai looked at her with a small smirk.

“Nope.”

 

When the food finally came, Kai went back to his seat and began to eat. Eunsoo puffed her cheeks and began poking the burger.

“Give that to me.” Kai said and took the plate from her, he sliced the buger and handed it to her.

“Eat. I don’t like skinny women.”

Eunsoo chuckled and began to eat, then she felt presence standing in front of their table.

“Oppa, this is the reason why you cancelled on me? You ditched me for this?!”

Eunsoo looked up and bit her lip. Kai sighed.

“Misun~”

“How could you do this to me?!”

People were starting to look at them.

“You told me you were busy, she’s the reason why?!”

Eunsoo slowly stood up.

“Eunsoo~”

“Dwaesso, I still have somewhere to go, you two have a nice time.” She smiled lightly and got her bag. Then she left.

 

Kai sighed as he watched her back. Then he looked at Misun.

“What was that for?!”He hissed.

“I was~”

“You go ahead and have a date on your own.” He stood up and left.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++