Chapter 28

The One For Me

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“You’re crazy, oppa.” Eunsoo breathed as they stopped running around the field.

“It’s been a long time since we did this.” Minho shrugged. Then he looked at her.

“You look like you’re having a hard time.”

Eunsoo didn’t reply but she just grabbed the water bottle. Then she plopped on the ground.

“Running takes your mind off things. It’s been a while since I saw you on the field.” Minho said as he did the same.

“I’m tired.” She chuckled. Minho looked at the clear blue sky.

“How long will you be studying here?” She asked.

“Until I graduate.”

“Jinjja? That’s good then oppa.”

Minho nodded.

“Are..you really….okay?”

Eunsoo sat up.

“I have to be.”

 

Kai decided to walk back to the school, then he saw Eunsoo in a pair of shorts and a black racer top.

He blinked.

“Isnt gym class over?” He muttered, then he saw the guy beside her. His eyes widened when he saw them lay on the grass together.

He looked away. Unconsciously, he had gripped on his phone too hard, making the case crack a little.

He turned his back and walked to his car.

 

 

Your POV

 

“We’re going to do this everyday, after class.”

“Oppa~ It’s tiring~”

“I want to shape you up again, I want you to be strong again. Eventually the pain will go away.” He nodded and handed me my bag.

“And yet you know me so well.” I grumbled.

“Of course.”

“Then, I’ll see you tomorrow. Take care.” Oppa stood up and left.

Right, I have to get home early.

 

“Ge, when are you going home?” I said as i pressed the speaker icon on my phone.

“A few days, mei. How’s everyone?”

“Same, same. But, Minho oppa’s back.”

“That’s good then.” He chuckled.

“What’s so good about that Yixing ge? He made me run 60 laps nonstop earlier.”

Lay ge just laughed.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Mei, you’ll be riding with me today.” Tao knocked on her door. Eunsoo went out of her room with her green backpack.

“Arasso.”

 

Eunsoo arrived at school, she found Kai talking with a few of his lady friends. She gave him a small wave, but Kai just ignored her.

“Huh.” Eunsoo snorted and headed to the building.

She walked in the hall and heard some of her female classmates squeal. She turned her back and found Minho walking behind her.

“Early bird.” He chuckled.

“Are you trying to get me killed? Leave.” Eunsoo muttered.

“How could I leave this baby alone?” Minho cooed mockingly.

She sighed.

 

All the while Hoya saw their interaction. His brows furrowed as he walked away.

“Over?” He laughed bitterly.

“Hyung, I’m sure Eunsoo~”

“Stop it Myungsoo, it’s no use. She doesn’t love me anymore.”

 

Eunsoo walked in the classroom and found a few students ont heir seats. She saw Kai listening to the music while tapping his long fingers on his desk. Eunsoo shrugged and plopped on her seat.

“Are you busy?” She turned to Kai.

Kai didn’t reply.

She faced front again because their teacher arrived. Kai pulled out his headphones and looked at her back.

He shook his head lightly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++