Cha[pter 30

The One For Me

 

PLAY THIS WHILE READING THE CHAP, ESP ON HOYA’S PART

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The black limousine carrying the royal couple passed just in time to see what was happening.

Hoya looked at Eunsoo and Kai. His grip on the leather seat cover tightened as he saw Kai hug her.

He knew with him, Eunsoo would just get hurt. But he didn’t want to give her up. He knew he was being selfish, but at this point all he wanted was to be with her.

 

Eunsoo arrived at the field and found Minho in his usual sports suit.

“That guy, I like him, he suits you.”

Eunsoo blinked at him.

“Mwo?”

“Earlier, with the books from the sky falling. He saved you.”

“Oppa, you saw?” She asked.

“I happened to pass by. Even though he’s a playboy, he seems to care for you, Eunsoo.”

Eunsoo smiled.

“He’s a good friend, oppa.”

“Good friend, that’s where it all starts, baby.” He smirked.

“Shut up, let’s get this thing over with.”

 

Kai went home, he checked his schedule, and it was a Friday night. Usually at this time he would be out and partying. Or having date with someone. But the past few weeks he hasn’t been doing that, he would find himself hanging out with his friends over dinner or by simply just staying home. He shook his head.

“What is wrong with me?” He muttered. Then he remembered about the incident earlier.

“It cant be that Shin Chaekyung is targeting her, right?” He scratched his head again.

“Why am I thinking about Choi Eunsoo again!?”

 

Minho stopped his car in fron of the Zhang residence.

“Oppa, eat with us.” Eunsoo said.

“It’s fine. I still have something to do. Go on in.” He patted her head.

“Arasso, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Eunsoo gave him a small wave and walked in the house.

 

Eunsoo dropped on the bed. She took a deep breath and looked at the white ceiling.

Somehow, nowadays she felt better, maybe it was because of running but she felt like herself again. The pain inside her was slowly fading away. Even though she knows that she wont be able to forget Hoya quickly, but her heart was slowly letting him go.

Then she remembered about what happened earlier. Why would someone place books there?

“Good thing Kai was there.” She muttered.

Then she frowned. Lately she felt weird being around him, unlike before she would just mess around with him and feel nothing. But lately, when Kai looks at her straight in the eyes with his brown orbs, she sometimes gets nervous.

 

Hoya sat on his bed with a small box beside him. It was the ring he wanted to place on Eunsoo’s finger.

He smiled bitterly at the memory when she had rejected his offer of marriage.

“What can I do?...I cant let you go.”

Tears started to roll down his cheeks.

“You wont even let me fight for you, Soo.” He whispered. He stood up and got a thin silver chain from his desk. He placed the ring on it and he wore the chain.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i'm balancing the hosoo and kaisoo parts here :> kind of hard though mehehe

 

Please check out my other fic :>

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83993/not-just-any-replacement-changmin-dbsk-jyj-marriedlife-tvxq-yoochun-you