Chapter 41

The One For Me

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Chanyeol greeted his friend with a slap in the back. Kai chuckled.

Eunsoo bit her lip and looked away. She was hoping that the school’s tiled floor would swallow her up.

Kai looked at her.

“Eunie~”

“Oh, oppa I need to go, I still have somre paper to finish, I’ll see you later!” She waved at them before heading to somwhere.

Kai sighed as he wacthed her leave. Chanyeol chuckled.

“Did you two fight again?”

“Ani….hyung, I think it’s something worst than that.” Kai shook her head.

 

Your POV
 

I admit, I am being a coward right?

But, it’sjust too awkward for me. I don’t know how to face him. I don’t even know what to say to him.

I sighed.

“What’s with you? You look like……a depressed woman.” I heard someone chuckle behind me.

I looked up and found Mimho oppa sit on the ground beside me. We were at the school’s open field. This was the only place I could think of.

“Did he confess to you or something?”

I gaped at my cousin.

“I’ve been observing him when he’s around you. He likes you.”

“Oppa….are you a stalker?”

He chuckled.

“Trust me, Soo. Maybe it’s time for you to see other guys too, it cant be Hoya forever, right?”

“But oppa, he’s my best~”

“Soo, don’t friend zone him, he changed for you.” He told me.

“It’s not that~”

“Yeah right, anyway, just give him a chance.” He patted my back.

“Who knows, it might work out between you two. I have to go now, go to class, arasso?” He stood up and left.

A chance?

Should I?

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kai sat on his desk and looked around; there were just a few of his classmates who were around. He looked at the desk in front of him and his brows furrowed.

He sighed softly and leaned on his shoulders.

“Oh, Eunsoo annyeong!” One of his classmates greeted. He looked up and saw Eunsoo walk in the room.

Eunsoo went to her seat and placed her bag on the table. She puffed her cheeks and went to his seat.

“Kai?”

“Hm?” Kai looked up. Eunsoo gave him a smile.

“Can….you give some time to…think about it? I mean~”

“Sure. You don’t have to explain to me, Eunie.”

Eunsoo smiled and squeezed his hand lightly.

“Thanks. At least it wont be that awkward anymore, right?”

Kai chuckled and patted her cheek.

“Go to your seat.”

 

Eunsoo went back to her seat and exhaled lowly, low enough for Kai not to hear. She didn’t why but when Kai patted her cheek she felt…..weird.

And it wasn’t the bad type of weird.

She shook her head twice and took out her binder.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++