Chapter42

The One For Me

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Class was over; Eunsoo got her bag and looked at Kai.

“Let’s eat.” She smiled and gave him a nod before leaving.

 

As soon as she was out of the classroom she jogged to the nearest restroom. As soon as she got in she leaned on the wall and exhaled big time.

“What’s wrong with me? Why am I so nervous?!” She muttered as she washed her hands.

 

“Oh, ge you’re here.” Eunsoo smiled and joined them at the table. Chanyeol and Baekhyun grew curious. For one reason, it was slightly awkward when Eunoo arrived. Kai nodded and continued to fork his lunch.

“How was class Mei?”

“It was fine ge.” She nodded and picked up her sandwich. Baekhyun made a face and decided to talk.

“This weekend are you all free?” He asked. Everyone looked up.

“Quite so, wae hyung?” Tao asked.

“Let’s go out, all of us. Kris and Luhan hyung are coming home this Saturday, we might as well celebrate, right Kai?” He nudged the younger male’s shoulder.

Kai nodded. Eunsoo gave Baekhyun smile.

“Count me in, oppa.”

 

 

Lay was inside his office when the doors suddenly opened. Eunsoo stepped inside the room with his secretary trailing after her with a worried expression.

“It’s fine Secretary Yoo, she’s my cousin.” He said without looking up. Eunsoo smile triumphantly and walked to him.

“Mei. I told you to call before~”

“I think I’m going crazy, ge.”

Lay looked up and placed his Mont Blanc pen down.

“Wae? Is it about your grades~”

“No, it’s perfectly fine. It’s……” She sighed as she plopped on the leather couch. Lay chuckled.

“Suho hyung called he said something about a party~”

“I know about it.” Eunsoo nodded. Lay stood up and took the seat across his cousin’s.

“Is it about….Hoya or Kai?”

Eunsoo’s brows furrowed.

“Kai.” She sighed. Lay smiled.

“I knew it.”

“Gege!”

“Wae? He likes you, and I think you like him back, what’s so complicated about that?” Lay shrugged.

“You don’t understand ge, it’s~”

“It’s not that complicated mei, you got over Hoya. Because Kai helped you unknowingly, something else happened-”

“Yada yada yada.” Eunsoo flinched.

“Think about it. Kai….he did a lot for you mei. When I wasn’t around he looked out for you. And you don’t even notice this yourself but ever since you met him, you’ve become more happy.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++