Chapter 27

The One For Me

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Massive headache, Kai.” Eunsoo muttered as she sat on her desk. Kai chuckled behind her.

“Who told you to drink that much?” He chided. Eunsoo made a face and leaned on her elbows.

Other students started to pile in. Eunsoo yawned and sat up. Soon, the professor came in.

“Class we have a new student.”

A male student went in, he was tall and had an athletic built. Eunsoo heard some of her classmates squeal.

“You children know him, I don’t need to introduce him.” The teacher chuckled.

“Mister Choi, there’s a seat available at the back, please sit.”

Eunsoo looked at him. She smiled.

 

Kai caught her looking at the new student, he sat a row behind them. Kai looked at him, then the student met eyes with Eunsoo. The new student smiled.

Kai heard Eunsoo chuckle and look away.

“Ya, you know him?” Kai tapped her shoulder.

“I do.”

“How?” He blinked.

“Secret. Nosy Jonginie.” She stuck her tongue out and faced front.

 

 

Your POV

 

“About yesterday….”

I spun around, Hoya and his friends were standing behind me. I was at the cafeteria, lining for food.

“Chaekyung was being rude, I’m sorry~”

“You broke your promise.” I looked at him briefly.

“What?”

“Being a good husband to him, didn’t I tell you that?” I replied.

“Soo~”

“I’m sorry. I think we have to end this.”

I looked away.

I felt his hand on my arm. I pulled away.

“Face it, Hoya, we have to accept this. We’re over.”

 

Narrator’s POV
 

Hoya looked at her with wide eyes.

“I cant accept that.” He said firmly.

Eunsoo took a deep breath and looked at him.

“Do whatever you want.” She said before leaving.

 

From afar, Chaekyung stood up from her seat.

“How hard headed.” She hissed and went out of the place.

 

Eunsoo went in the restroom and splashed her face with water. She wanted to hold back her tears badly. But it she couldn’t, they threatened to fall.

“Mianhae.” She whispered. She leaned on the counter and sighed.

 

Eunsoo went out of the ladies’ room, then a bag was dropped right on her feet.

“Change into that, meet me at school’s field.”

 

Kai leaned on his car at the parking lot. His hands were in his pockets as he looked around. Some girls gave him small waves, but he didn’t notice. It was already getting dark and he was wondering why Eunsoo didn’t leave yet. He eyed the silver Porsche right across him.

“Her class already ended.” He muttered as he looked at his watch.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++