Chapter 15

The One For Me

 

Your POV

 

“How was your sleep?” Lay ge asked as I went down.

“It was fine, ge.” I nodded at him.

Honestly, I feel numb. But, what his parents said was right. I cant have Hoya give up the throne. It was my mistake. I shouldn’t have fell for him.

“It’s a weekend, do you want to go out? Luhan and Kris are leaving tomorrow.” Gege beamed at me.

“I’m….sorry,ge. I don’t feel like going out.”

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Lay frowned as he watched his cousin go up to her room. He shook his head.

“Eunsoo.” He sighed and ruffled his hair.

Luhan walked in.

“Maybe she just needs some time alone, Yixing, just let her be first.”

“But, I’m worried. I’ve never seen her so down.”

Luhan sighed.

 

Eunsoo walked in her room. She bent down under her bed and retrieved a small box.

She took out the photos of her and Hoya, she smiled as she caressed the photo they took just a few weeks ago.

Then she found a small Korean style hairpin. She felt her tears fall.

 

“I have a surprise.”

“What is it?” Eunsoo played along. Hoya was rarely this jolly.

“You have to close your eyes.” He smiled. Eunsoo obeyed. Then she felt Hoya’s hands on her hair.

“Pretty.” He smiled, Eunsoo opened her eyes and felt the pin on her head.

“You must never lose this. Or else…..” Hoya playfully glared at her. Eunsoo chuckled.

 

She sat up and placed the things back in the box. She wiped her tears and went to her bed.

 

Kai his television, and he immediately saw the live coverage of the crown prince’s royal wedding to Shin Chaekyung.

tumblr_m7yqcsfiV41r616tso6_r1_250.gif

 

He sighed as he thought of Eunsoo.

“This must be killing her.” He whispered as the couple began the traditional wedding. He shut off the television and grabbed his jacket before leaving.

 

Hoya ground his teeth as they went back to the palace to enjoy the party.

“Finally it’s all done, Hoya-ssi.” Chaekyung smiled at him.

Hoya gave her a nod and looked at the window.

“I know about you and her, are you~”

“Don’t talk about her.” He hissed and walked away.

 

Myungsoo sighed as he entered the hall that was prepared for the couple. The whole day he tried to contact Eunsoo but she wouldn’t pick up.

He saw his friends gathered by a table.

“I’m worried.” Woohyun said.

L leaned on the glass doors.

“I hope she didn’t watch today.” Sunggyu said. Then the new couple arrived. They could all feel the dark aura coming from their friend.

“I don’t get why Eunsoo would break up with him.” Sunggyu shook his head.

“Eunsoo was the one….?” Myungsoo looked up.

“Yeah.” Sunggyu nodded. Myungsoo’s brows furrowed.

“Something’s not right here.” He muttered.

 

Throughout the party, she kept appearing in Hoya’s mind. He tried to block her out, but he failed.

He didn’t even know what to feel anymore. He didn’t even want the throne anymore. He looked at his wife who was chatting with his parents.

“That should be you.” He whispered to himself before stepping out.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++