Siblings at Woolim High

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 8 ~ Siblings at Woolim High

 

 

"Miss Sara, wake up. Its your first day at school" said one of your maid, trying to wake you up but as usual you didn't wake up. "Is she awake yet?" asked Hoya who just came in your room. "No, I'm sorry, sir" the maid apologised. "It's okay. You can get out now. Just let me wake her up" said Hoya. "Ok" replied the maid as she leave your room. 'She look so beautiful even when she's asleep. Aiisshh!! What am I thinking? She's my step lil sister' Hoya thought. "Sara-ah, wake up" Hoya said softly. Luckily you woke up when you heard his soft voice. Your eyes widened wehen you saw Hoya was sitting beside you on your bed.You quickly sat up and stared at him. "Morning came so wake up, sleepy head. It's your first day, remeber?" smiled Hoya. Your heart raced. It's the first time a guy woke you up. "Uh-yeah" all you can say. "What's wrong? Did I interrupted your sweet dream?" he laughed. "Uh-no.. Thanks for waking me up" you said. "No prob. Faster take bath" he said. "Arasso" you replied.
 
*Your POV*
 
Ok, what just happened?! No kidding, this is the first time a guy woke me up except for blondie. After taking bath, I wore my new uniform that dad bought for me yesterday. Of course he bought  one for L.Joe.  Ugghhh no more free style clotes to school. After that, I went downstairs to the dining room and found mom, dad, Hoya and blondie were sitting at the dining table. "Uhh... Am I the only one late?" I asked. Stupid, right? All of them just smiled. "Come join us for breakfast, Sara" said Hoya. "Ok" I replied. We finished our breakfast and went outside except for blondie, he said he have to fix his blond stupid hair first. Geez.. Mom and dad already went to work. Yeah my mom work . She applied at a Fashion Company as a manager since the owner of the company is someone she know. "Umm...Sara-ah, next time please call me oppa since we're siblings" Hoya said. Finally he opened his mouth and broke off the slient situation. "Sure, Hoya. I mean, oppa" I said smiling at him. He smiled back. "Ok, I'm done. Lets go" said blondie as he came outside to join us. Okay I'm tired calling him blondie all the time. Hoya-oppa and I just nodded. Then, we went inside Hoya-oppa's car.
 
*End of POV*
 
At Woolim High,
 
"KYAHHHH!! Its Hoya-oppa!!" screamed some fan girls.
 
You also could hear some of the students saying...
 
"Yeah.. But who are those two?"
 
"That blond guy is so cute"
 
"That girl has a nice hair"
 
"That girl is hot"
 
"Who are them? Girls of yours ?" you asked (a/n: You are talking about his fangirls) . "Sort of" smiled Hoya. "Envy you! I'm so jealous" said L.Joe crossing his arms. Hoya just smiled looking at L.Joe. "Ok, we're here. Lets go to Teachers' office room . Its still early don't worry" said Hoya. 
 
*Your POV*
 
Uhhh.. Where am I???
 
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
After L.Joe and me recieved our schedule,
"You look pale, Sara" said oppa
"Uh- I'm okay" I replied
"Don't worry. We're here for you" oppa said
"Well I gotta go to my class, bye" said him again leaving Me and blondie .. I mean L.Joe.
"Me too.. I gotta go,. Bye, unnie" said L.Joe to me and ran finding his class while I just stand there dumbfounded... Uhhhhhh
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
 
"Useless boys... uhhhhhhhh.. "
So I continue searching my class and when I finally found it.....
 
BUMP!!
 
I bumped to someone and fell down on the floor.. Great.. Why I always end up falling down??Wae?? Is my body too light? What am I? A paper?? Uhhh... But thing get worser when I looked up to see who bumped me. "You again!!" both of us said. "ughhh.. Aren't you tired falling down?" the guy asked. S**t!! What's wrong with him? "Well.. Aren't you tired running while not looking and then bump to someone???!!" I scolded as I stand up. "Tchhh.. You sure has a mouth" said the guy.. WTF??!!! "Yahhhh!!!" I said when suddenly my class door open. "Yah! Kim Myung Soo , come in faster before Mr. Jun come" said a tall guy to the f**king guy who bumped me. "Oh, you must be the new student, Lee Kang....." said the tall guy but looks like he stopped to remember what's my name again. "Sara" I said, helping him. "Oh yeah.. Sorry. I'm Lee Sung Yeol. L, faster" said the tall guy as he dragged that f**king guy, Myung soo into class.. Wait.. did he just called that guy L? Which one is his name then? L or Myung soo? L? Weird name... Then I came inside the class. When I went inside all eyes were on me. Good thing the teacher came in too suddenly. "Good morning class, looks like we have new student.Hi, I'm Mr. Kang Jun Sang, your class teacher. Why don't you introduce yourself infront of the class" said the teacher. And that time I was infront all of the students. I was standing beside Mr.Jun. "Annyeonghaseyo, je ileum eun Lee Kang Sara. Nice to meet you all. Please treat me well" I said. "Nice. Please take a seat, Sara. Your seat will be next to Kim Myung Soo since beside him is empty" said Mr. Jun. WTH???!!! just happened??!!! I stare at that Myungsoo before sitting to my place. My seat is next to the window and him of course. Ughhh..... NVM.. At least, I can ditch listening to what teacher talk in class sometimes by looking outside the window and daydreaming. Yeah.. My hobbies.. Teeheee...But still...... Why must beside him??!! T~T  While I was making my way to my seat, I could feel death glares from the girls. uhhhhh.....
 
The bell rang and class dismissed. Yay!! "Sara!!!" a guy shouted from behind me as he came in our class. I looked behind and found it was the guy I wanted to meet for whole years. "Jinyoung?" I said as I stood up "Sara" he hugged me. "How did you know?" I asked. "L.Joe told" he said
 
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
Near a hall way,
 
"Oh gawd!! Is that you, L.Joe??!! " asked C.A.P. "C.A.P? oh yeah.. It is me" L.Joe replied. "Nice blonde hair" said Niel . "Thanks" L.Joe said. "Finally Teen Top has reunited" C.A.P fake-cried and L.Joe smiled. "Come, lets go to the cafeteria" said Niel when someone called L.Joe name from behind. L.Joe looked back and saw Jinyoung running towards him. "You're back?!! Where Sara??!!" asked Jinyoung. "Yeah... Oh, she's in class ~~~(a/n:fill in your class) " replied L.Joe. "Thanks. Catch y'ah later" thanked Jinyoung as he ran toward class ~~~ .
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
 
"Oh~~ So that's what happened" I said. "Yup. Lets meet the rest in the cafeteria" answered Jinyoung . "Ok" I said as we walked out of the classroom. I stop walking in the class for second then continued walking out with Jinyoung. Wait... Did Myungsoo just stare while smirking at me just then. Holly molly!! What's wrong with my heart?? Gotta admit he's hot.. Gawd damn! What am I saying???
 
                                                                   
           
                                                                       -END- 

 
 
a/n: So, here you go, chappie 2!! :D 
Do please subscribe or comment <3