Flashback (Part : II)

Ice Melts

 

Ice Melts

Chapter 13 ~ Flashback (Part : II)

 

 

 

 -Continued the FLASHBACK-

 
*Still in your POV*
 
 
 
 
Weeks had passed and it has been long since _A_ and I dated. The whole school knew it but as always they don't believe it. Instead, more people keep bully me like throwing stuffs at me, putting thumbtacks in my shoes and more. I just hate it! I'm not happy in my relationship but I must. I love him. L.Joe keep forcing me to break with _A_ but I disobey him. I know oppa love me and he will do anything to protect me from those bullies. I don't really get along with oppa's friends. They kept calling me 'ugly nerd' or 'Ugly Betty' and more. But, I don't really care. I must survive for _A_-oppa. 
 
 
 
 
The sun shines early in the morning,
 
 
 
 
*Ring! Ring! Ring!*
 
Ughhh.. Stupid alarm clock! Let me stay in my dreamland for a while! The rings were too loud so I putted pillows on my ears. I thought I couldn't hear the rings anymore but instead.....
 
*RING!RING!RING!RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
 
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F**k!" I yelled out loud and smashed my alarm clock until it went dead. I let out a heavy sighs as I got up from my bed. I think I hate going to school more now. As usual I fixed my bedsheets and went straight into the bathroom. After taking bath, I went out and started searching for my clothes. I was sure I locked my room's door so I was just wearing my bra and my . But I was wrong.....
 
 
 
 
"Noona! Breakfast are rea-" said L.Joe as he came inside my room but stopped as soon as he saw me. His eyes widened like the size of oranges! I could see he kept staring at under me. He was blushing. I hate it when people see my body so I mentally scream at him, "AHHH!!! Get out of here, you punk!". "Uwahh!! Mianhe!" all he said as he quickly get the hell out of my room. That bastard!! I'll sure wash all his eyes after this! I wore my T-shirt, my black hoodie and my denim jeans. I'm not comfortable wearing short outfits. After that, I went downstairs to find my erted brother.
 
 
 
 
"LEE BYUNG HUN!! Come out wherever you are!!!" I yelled as I ran through the staircase. Just wait until I get my hands on you, Blondie! I'm sure you'll die! "Lee Byung Hun" I yelled again and entered the dining room. As soon as I reached there, I saw him stood there! Frozen! I walked to him and started grabbing him. "You! Tell me what you saw!" I said to him as I shook his body. "I- I- I... Did.. N- Not... S- See... A- Anything!" he suttered, sounding scared. "Yah! You better tell me before I do your funeral!" I scolded him, still grabbing his shirt. "I swear! I didn't see anything!" he cried out loud. "I only saw your face just then" he added. I let go of my grip on him and crossed my arms. "Don't lie to me! I saw it! Your eyes weren't on the above. They were on my body below it!" I said as I tried to calm down. "Noona! Can't you just pretend that I saw nothing. By the way, someone should've locked the door if they want to be half in their room" sighed L.Joe. "Yah!Yah! You... Haishh!! You should've alert me by knocking the door first before you enter. Don't just go insidelike its your room!" I said in a really loud voice, making L.Joe covered both his ears. "Haish! I said I'm sorry so that means I'm sorry, okay!" begged L.Joe. "Yah!You- " I said but was cut off by mom who suddenly came in.
 
"Haish! Urusaiyo! What are these noises early in the morning?!" my mom yelles at the rwo of us. My mom knows how to speak in Japanese very well. So instead of using English or Korean words when she's mad, she use Japanese words.Both of us were slient and quickly sat on the dining chairs. My mom smiles and served us our breakfast. After serving us, she joined us on the dining table. "So care of explaining me what happened?" my mom asked the two of us. Before answering my mom, I gave a death glare to L.Joe, telling him to not say a word before I speak to mom. "Umma~~ L.Joe saw my 'below' just then" I said shyly. First, my mom's eyes widened but out of nowhere she laughed out loud. "Umma!" I yelled her. She took a deep breathe before she stop laughing. "Arasso. Byung Hun-ah, I know that you are grown up but you don't have to harass your sister like that" my mom joked. My jaw dropped after hearing what my mom said. "Umma!!" both me and L.Joe shouted. My mom laughed again but this time it was louder. "Arasso. Just eat you breakfast" my mom laughed as she dug in her breakfast. "Arasso" L.Joe mumbled. "Problem solved" smirked L.Joe at me. This kid! "I'm not done  with you anymore" I hissed and glared at him.
 
 
 
 
As usual, we walked to school after eating our breakfast.
 
 
 
 
I entered the class and sat on my seat. "Sara!!" yelled Minhyuk as he came running to me. This is my new and only friend, Lee Min Hyuk. He's a transferred student. At first, I was shocked that he wanted to be my friend. I mean, a handsome boy  who's from famous boy band in our school called BtoB want to be friend with the school's ugly duckling! How crazy was that?! But day by day both of  us got closer. "Have you heard about the new students?! Its a 'she'~ " he said as he took a seat beside me. I just nodded and continued reading my novel book. "Haish! Sara~!" he whined and took away my novel book. "Wae?" I sighed. "There will be a new girl in our class. I bet she's pretty" he said and started to day dreaming. "Hmm~~ Good luck with that" all I said. He smiled at me and pinched my cheeks. "But you're much more prettier" he said cutely which made me blushed. Soon, the teacher came in with the new student. As soon as the new student came in, all the guys started to whistle. "Quiet!" scolded the teacher. "This is Bae Soo Ji. She's new here so please treat her well" smiled the teacher. "Annyeong! Bae Soo Ji imnida! But you can call me Suzy" the new girl said cutely. She look like an angel.
 
The bell rang and class dismissed. Recess time! "See you, Minhyuk" I sang and went out of class to the cafeteria. I entered the cafeteria and saw _A_-oppa. I ran to him and back hugged him. "Oppa!" I exclaimed. But to my shock, he pushed me har and made me fell down. He faced me. His expression was black and cold. "I'm sorry but who are you?" he asked me coldly. "Oppa" I said sadly. Why is he like this? I don't understand. "Oppa, why are you suddenly became like this? Isn't Lee Kang Sara is your girlfriend?" said a familiar voice. It was Suzy. Oppa? _A_-oppa scoffed and said, "She? My girlfriend?". "Oppa" I said again. "From now onwards, get away from my life, ugly nerd" he siad coldly. All the students around started laughing at me. Some gave me glares and smirks. My tears started to stream down my face. "Ara! I won't disturb you forever until I die!" I yelled and went ou t of the cafe teria. I ran out of school and went to the park near my house. I sat on the bench and cried out loud.
 
 
 
 
"Noona" said a familiar voice. I don't want to reply so I just kept quite.  Suddenly a pair of arms hugged me. "Byung hun-ah, I don't deserve to be a better person. Don't I?" I cried and hugged him back."You're perfect noona. Its just that you're hiding your true self behind those thick glasses" he said. "Lets move to another school and forget about everything. I'll help you, noona. I'll help you to stand up no matter what happens. I'll be beside you" he said which warmed me. He wiped the tears that streamed down my face and cupped my cheeks. "i'll make you beautiful" he siad lastly. Because of wanting me to be the new self, he broke up with his girlfriends. The next day, I didn't go to school. I locked myslef in my room for few days until next week. I moved to a new school with L.Joe called, AS High. I stopped wearing glasses and wore contact lenses instead. Everynight, Jinyoung would call me. Minhyuk? Well I avoided him. I didn't heard anything from him after I moved. Well I'm glad I have precious guys on my side now. So....
 
I'm alive ;)
 
-End of FLASHBACK-
 
                                                                               -END-

 

a/n : Mianhe for not updating on Sunday. Forgive ur sick author-nim T~T. I'll update again on weekends. GTG Bye!!!!~~ 

No extras & preview :(