Wake Up

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 30 ~Wake Up

 

 
 
"Who are relatives to Miss Lee Kang Sara?" asked the doctor. "Us" said both of L.Joe and Hoya. "Which one is her older brother?" the doctor asked again. "It's me" Hoya answered. The doctor smiled and said, "Come with me to the office for a while". "Neh" replied Hoya. "Uh, doctor, can we visit my sister already?" L.Joe asked before the doctor walk. "Yes. You may. She's in room No.365. Third floor" smiled the doctor and started walking to his office room followed by Hoya.
 
"As you can see Hoya-ssi, her head hitted the ground hard and she lost a lot of blood but don't worry condition is okay now" explained the doctor as he took his seat which is near his table. "Thank you so much, doctor" Hoya thanked and bowed politely.
 
"But..." the doctor suddenly turned serious. Hoya's smiled faded. "Neh?" he questioned. "I'm so sorry to say this. Despite the accident she had, she's in coma. And as I said, she lost a lot blood, she can be weak at times when she wake up" said the doctor as he patted Hoya's shoulders. Hoya's heart fell. His heart broke to pieces. "She's in coma?!" said Hoya in cracked voice. "I'm very sorry, Hoya-ssi. I hope you could be patient" the doctor encouraged Hoya. "How long does it take for her to wake up?" aksed Hoya. "If she's lucky it might took days. Usually, it takes months. But, if she's unlucky, she might not wake" the doctor said. "I think you should go and visit your sister now" he said again. "Yes, thank you, doctor" Hoya stood up and gave the doctor a last bow before he left the room.
 
Hoya was confused whether he should went in or not. He couldn't take it. Seeing you in coma, makes him feel like dying. Finally, he decided to be strong and entered your hospital room.
 
As he went in, he saw Sungjong was beside you. "Noona, wake up" pouted Sungjong sadly. Myungsoo on the other side, didn't say a word. Instead, he kept on your hair as he stared at your face while others of Infinite were standing there speechless looking at you not waking up. L.Joe wasn't there. He went out for a while to call Teen Top and your friends, T-ARA and B1A4.
 
Hoya walked to Sungjong and patted his back. "Sungjong-ah, geuman. She's not waking up" suttered Hoya. All Infinite stopped with whatever they were doing and eyed Hoya. "What do you mean, Hoya?" Sungkyu asked, turning worry. "She's in coma" Hoya's voice cracked again. "What?" said a voice from behind them.
 
It was L.Joe. Now, all eyes were on L.Joe. He felt his legs became weak weak. He was trembling. "Hyung, is this another joke?" L.Joe suttered. "It's true, Byung Hun-ah" Hoya muttered. "Andwae! Hyung! Don't joke around please" Myungsoo suddenly yelled. "Yah! Kim Myung Soo! Don't yell at Hoya. He's your hyung!" scolded Sungkyu. "I wish it was a joke too, Myungsoo. I want her to wake up as much as you want her to wake up but.. The doctor told me about her condition" explained Hoya. Their minds went blank after hearing what Hoya. "Ani" Myungsoo suttered as he shook his head. Woohyun realised something.
 
"Yah, Myungsoo. Why are you so worry about her? Well...It's not that I don't care about her but you look more worry" asked Woohyun suddenly. Myungsoo went slient. He don't know whether he should tell them or not. He kept on scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Sungyeol raised a brow. "Myungsoo, reply Woohyun-hyung!" Sungyeol demanded like little master. Sungkyu smacked Sungyeol making him groaned in pain. All of them stared at Myungsoo except for L.Joe and Hoya. Myungsoo gulped as he can't open his mouth. Hoya helped him by saying, "Actually, he's just-", but Myungsoo cut him off.
 
"She's my fiance' " he finally spoke bluntly. Their jaw dropped and shouted, "EH?!", in unison. Before they could say another word, the door  swung open. 
 
There, stood Jiyeon who was on verge of tears. "Sara" she muttered as she walked to your bed. Tears slid as soon as she saw your face. It was pale, fulled of bruise and scratches. She glared at Myungsoo and held his shoulders. "You said you won't hurt her! You swore! But.... How could you do this to her?!!!!!!!" Jiyeon yelled as she shook Myungsoo's body. "WAE?! Wae?! Why can you just-" she said again but Myungsoo cut her off by hugging her tightly. "Mianhe" he whispered. Hearing what Myungsoo said, Jiyeon kept on crying on Myungsoo's chest.
 
Not long, Jinyoung came in the room followed by Teen Top, T-ARA and B1A4. He saw Myungsoo was hugging Jiyeon. He was a bit jealous but he knew that it doesn't matter. What important was to see you.
 
After hours of waiting for you to wake up , you didn't even wake so they went home except for Hoya, Myungsoo and Dongwoo. Hoya sat beside your bed while Myungsoo sat on the other side. Suddenly , Dongwoo's phone rang. He took out his phone and read the caller ID.
 
'Incoming Call : Eunnie'
 
Dongwoo's eyes widened and quickly went out of the room to accept the call. 
 
"Hello, Eunnim~ Why didn't you pick my calls those days?" Dongwoo whined on the phone. "Haishh.. You're so annoying" spoke a girly voice on the phone as the voice sighed. "Yah! I'm your oppa" Nagged Dongwoo. "Yeah.. Yeah.. Whatever. How are you, oppa?" the voice spoke. "Fine but... Eunnie, do perhaps to know Lee Kang Sara" asked Dongwoo. "Sara-sunbae? Wae?" the voice asked. "Well.. She's hospitalised. She's having a coma now" Dongwoo muttered as turned to be serious. "WHAT???!!" the voice mentally shouted and continued, "How is she?". "Her condition is weak but normal at the same time" said Dongwoo. "Oh, okay. Say hi for me to Hyomin unnie. Bye" the voice said and hung up.
 
.........................
 
Los Angeles, California,
 
A light brown hair girl pressed the end call button and put her HTC One phone on a white square table. She looked out the window. "Sara-sunbae, please wait dor me. Unnie..." she said to no one particular.
 
She then payed her attention to a red hair guy. "Minhyuk, lets go to Korea" she smiled. "Huh?" the guys aksed shockingly. "Yeah. Let's move to Seoul, Korea. I kind of miss it. Anyway, you want to meet her, don't you?" she said. "Kay" the guy replied. "Oh, and bring Min Ah too" the girl added and the guy nodded his head. 
 
'Wait for me, unnie' she thought.
 
..................
 
"Hoya, Myungsoo, I need to go home now. Call me if she's awake" Dongwoo said. "Okay" Hoya answered and with that, Dongwoo. Before Dongwoo leave, he took a glance at you.
 
'Wake up if you want to see all of us smile again. I can't smile brightly like usual too if they don't smile because of you' Dongwoo thought and showed your sleeping figure a weak smile.
 
"Myungsoo, I need to go home too. I haven't eve tell my parents about Sara. I need to call them since they are now in China" Hoya explained. "Please take care of her" he said again. "Okay, hyung" Myungsoo replied still staring at your face.
 
Soon night came, Myungsoo changed to comfortable clothes that Dongwoo brought for him since they are neighbours. He sat back down beside your bed. He still haven't eat since he arrive at the hospital.
 
"Why aren't you waking up? Please, Kang Sara. I beg you. Wake up. Mian, this is all my fault. I'm so cold that I don't even care about you who were fragile. Now, look at you. You broke to pieces. It hurts me, Sara yet I'm thankful for making me fall in love again. Thank so much" he whispered into your ears even though you were unconscious. Before drifting to sleep, he kissed your cheeks just like the time you slept in his house.
 
'Goodnight, Sleeping Beauty' he thought.
 
*Your POV*
 
My vision was blur.
 
All I could see was white.
 
Where am I?
 
Is this Paradise?
 
 
                                     
 
-END-  

 

a/n : Omg~ I was supposed to update yesterday but I was busy with Eunkwang's and Dongwoo's birthday project and also today, L.Joe's birthday project. Happy Birthday again , Blondie.. Kekekeke

 

Do you think you will alive (in my story) ?

And who do you think is Eunnim's pair? (Dongwoo's lil sis in this story. Dongwoo call her Eunnie)

Let me give you a hint. Her pair's name is related to the letter 'L' . He is the visual of his group. Hehehe.. Happy guesting!

 

Subscribe and Comment~ I need your support since this story is going to end soon. Oh! And, for those whose karma is 100, please vote my story if you love me~ lol XD I mean.. If you love my story.. To vote, go to the foreword and click on the arrow on my story's tittle ('Ice Melts').

 

TQ~~ <3

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88

-originally made by me-