The Reason Why...

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 14 ~ The Reason Why...

 

 

 

 

*Your POV*
 
I still remember the time I met him again. My heart broke into pieces that time.....
 
-Flashback-
(A year ago...)
 
I was walking down the streets, on my way to school! L.Joe couldn't come to school since he got a lovesick fever.
 
Suddenly, I saw a familiar figure....
 
"Sara" he said through the cold breeze. I thought I heard wrongly. But when I turned around, I was wrong! I scoffed as soon as I saw his face. Seeing his face made me felt sick!
 
"What is this? Suddenly want to apologize after what you've done to me? Not going tp work" I said bravely while crossing my arms. After all that happened last year, I became strong and knew how to stand up for myself. At first he looked hurt but suddenly, he start smirking. "Ani. I came for this" he said and ou of nowhere he slapped me really hard. It was painful. "I just wanna see the new you. Looks like you've turned into a . Such a pathetic girl you are, Kang Sara" he said it out loud making all the people arond stared at me in disgust. Some of the girls started to giggle. Last year he humilated me infront of the whole school. Now he's humilating me infront of public?! I tried to be strong by ignoring him and just walk pass him. "You're the one who's pathetic" I whispered to him coldly as I walked passed him. I ran as fast as I could. My heart was breating fast. Not because of love, but because of pain. I know that reality isn't a drama but as my tears started to stream down from my eyes while I was running, it started to rain heavily. I'm broken to pieces seeing his face. 
 
I hate you, Kim Jong-in..........
 
-End of Flashback-
 
 
 
You shed a tear as you flashback about the past. "Noona, just forget about him. Why won't you listen to what me and Jingyoung-hyung said?!" scolded L.Joe as he stared right into your eyes with a very serious face. You gave up and sighed. "Haish.. You worry too much" you said and pretend to chuckle. 
 
Little did you know, someone heard about your flashback and everything.
 
'No wonder she can't stand of people slapping her' Myungsoo thought.
 
He started to walk in the gym and walked to you. "I need to talk you" he said bluntly. You were confused but you replied him anyway. "Okay" you said and was about to stand up but suddenly L.Joe held your wrist. "Don't" L.Joe said. You gave him a smile and said, "Gwenchana. I'll be okay. Trust me". He gave up and let go of your wrist. Then, you and Myungsoo started walking out of the gym.
 
'I wonder what he want to say' you thought, still confuse.
 
Soon, you and him arrived at the school garden. Both of you sat on the bench. The atmosphere between the two of you were quiet. None of you were talking. You started to feel awkward.
 
"Mian" you heard Myungsoo mumbled. "What?" you asked. You can't believe Kim Myung Soo aka L is apologizing! "I said I'm sorry, okay?~" he said again. You smiled a second and replied coldly, "It's okay". But deep in side you were mad. 'Sorry my ! This is your fault I'm hurted' you thought as you looked to the other way. Suddenly, you heard Myungsoo chuckled. "Okay. Then, I'll take my 'sorry' back" he teased. "Stupid,L" you mumbled. You faced at him and mehrong-ed him. "Take it! I don't care, you Myung Jerk" you said which made him smirked. The atmosphere became quiet again and more awkward. 
 
'This girl~ She's a total different than my other psycho fans. She hate me. And I hate her. But when I'm with her , I don't know why I just keep on having this weird feeling. She's really something. Isn't she? She's.... Different. Haish! Stupid Myungsoo! What are you thinking?! You hate girls!' Myungsoo thought and mentally messed his hair.
 
"Sara-ah" he said as he faced you. "mmm?" you asked and started to face him too. But to your shock, he suddenly kissed you on the lips! You who was dumbfounded just blink your widened eyes repeatly in confusion. The kiss was very passionate. As soon as you came back to Earth, you quickly pushed you away. As for Myungsoo, he did the same too and he quickly faced to the other side. 
 
"My- My-" you sobbed. "My- My First Kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you mentally yelled and started grabbing Myungsoo's collar. "Yah! You! You stole my first kiss!!" you yelled loudly and while choking him. "I- I- diddnn'tt. D-do. A- Any- Anything!" he said as he tried to breathe. "Don't you know it was my first kiss, huh, Kim Myung Soo?!!" you said and let go of me. "It is just a kiss" he joked. Your eyes widened and grabbed him back. "You! Just a kiss?! Bwoh?! dangsin-i .. juggo sip-eo?!" you hissed and let go of him again. "A- Ani!" he said pretend to be scared and ran away. "Yah! You-" you called and started to chase him.
 
From far, a guy and a girl actually watched the two of you. "That b**ch! Isn't it enough she have you?! And now she want to steal my L!" a girl with bangs said irritated. The guy beside her just stood there and watched you. "Anyway, Kai, you can go back to your Sara. While I get my L-oppa back" she smirked. "You have no feelings of kindness. Don't you, Suzy?" the guy asked but the girl just keep on smirking while death glaring at you.
 
'Let see how long you can stand up, Sara! I'll deffinately suffer you. Just wait and see what you'll get for flirting my future husband. Isn't having Kai enough?' the girl thought.
 
'Sara~ Please give me another chance. I love you. I swear! The reason why I broke up with you was because Suzy forced me to. If not she'll hurt you. But now I realized that doing that doesn't change anything. She still want you to suffer. I don't want to force you to love me back and hurt your feelings. But I also want you. I want you so badly, Lee Kang Sara' the tall guy thought and his lips as he stared at you.
 
 
                   
 
 
                                                                                     -END-
 

And the new characters are.... Drum rolls please~~

 

New Characters :

 

Kim Jong-in / KAI (EXO-K) [Kim ~~~~-~~ aka _A_]

~ Handsome & tall

~ A member of EXO-K famous gangstar in Seoul and Los Angeles

- Your ex-

- Love you so bad and would do anything to get you

- Looks innocent and nice on the outside but actually a big y in the inside

- L's cousin and Suzy's childhood friend

 

Bae Soo Ji / Suzy

 
~ Pretty and look like an angel
-Used to be a nice girl
 
-Crazy of L
-Hates you (Reason : Unknown)
- Looks innocent and pure but she's actually a
- L's and Kai's childhood friend
-Admit herself as L's future wife (But actually she's not -_- )

a/n : Okay! Don't kill me for making them the mean characters here! T~T I just want to make this story more interesting. Hope you don't hate me and them :\  I swear! I don't hate them. It just that I couldn't stop putting my biases in my story XD Mian, mian~ T3T I'll update again tomorrow.. Maybe.... I can't promise :( My exam is almost near which is on 28th sept and my mom keep forcing me to study T3T You know, being in the 'A' class is hard~ Anyway, I'm sure you don't want to read about my life story so here's a preview for next chapter and extras!!! 

Keep up with ur lovely comments. I need it more than anything ;)


Preview :

 

Chapter 15 ~ We're engaged?!

 

"Bwoh?! He?! My future husband?!"

 

"She?! My what?!!!!"

 

"I hate you, Sara"

 

"I hate you too, Kim Pokerface!"

 

"I disagree with this engagement!"


Extras :

( Awee~~~)

(I love this pic. Angel NAMU)

(Wooo~~~ XD)

(Ahhh~~ <3)

(Cute X3)

(Cool~~~~)

Cr. goes to the rightful owner of these pics~~