The Annoying Him

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 9 ~ The Annoying Him

 

 

 

 

*Your POV*
 
Monday,
 
I woke up upon hearing the birds chirping from outside. I looked at my clock and it showed the time was 6.00 a.m. Woahh~ Breaking the record! I woke early today! I got down from my bed and went to my washroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I took bathe. I wore my school uniforms and went downstairs. 
 
Sighs~~ Everyday is just the same. I hate it! Waking up in the morning, breakfast, go to school, study ,being teased by that Myung Jerk, go home, eat dinner, study and off to dreamland! Ahhhhhh!!!~~~ Can't I just have one fun day?!! Anyway, its already a week since I moved to my new school but I still can't find female friend. During recess I must be hanging out with B1A4 or Infinite. Okay, comeback to reality...
 
I went inside the dining room and to my shock, mom and dad were there. "Mom? Dad? You haven't go to work yet?" I asked them as I sat. "You're early today, dear" smiled my mom to me. "We go to work at 6.30 a.m. , remember? You're the one who woke up so early today" my dad replied me and ruffled my hair. "Hehe.. Appa~~" I pouted and fixed my hair. My dad laughed. Soon, our breakfast was served by the maids. "Sara-ah, can you wake your little and big brother up. They are such heavy sleepers" mom asked me. Of course they are. Last night, they played their ipads until 1.00 a.m. "Neh, umma" I replied and ran upstairs.
 
 I went infront of L.Joe's room and knocked his door hard. "Yah! Lee Byung Hun, if you are not waking up, I'll dye your hair black" I threatened him. "Andwae!!!" I heard him shout from inside. Pfftt.. Babo! 
 
After that, I went to Hoya-oppa's room. I entered the room and the room was neat and clean. I walked towards to his bed but he wasn't there. Where could he be? Suddenly, the door of Hoya-oppa's washroom opened. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I shouted upon seeing Hoya-oppa who's half . His hot abs was showing. His eyes widened. Before he could talk I ran outsied his room and went downstairs. Ahhhh~~ That was embarrassing~~~ 
 
*End of POV*
 
'Hahaha..Sara, Sara.. Such a funny girl' Hoya thought after wearing his clothes. He went downstairs and saw you and L.Joe in the dining room. He chuckled after seeing you who were blushing like mad. "Noona, do you  have a fever?" L.Joe asked when he noticed your red face. "Oppa, just then... Mianhe about just then" you apologised to Hoya. "Ani~ Gwenchana. You're such a funny girl" Hoya chuckled as he took his seat. "What just then? Did you saw something un-usual?" teased L.Joe to you. You hitted his chest and yelled, "Ani~ Just shut up,blondie, or I'll dye your hair to black" , which made L.Joe stopped laughing and continued eating his breakfast. "What about this 'dye your hair to black?' thing?"asked Hoya. "Hahaha! Oppa, L.Joe met this girl. He tried to flirt the girl and he succeeded. Little did he know, the girl hate black and purple haired guy so L.Joe tried his best no to be hate by the girl" you explained. "Oh, no wonder he dyed his hair blonde back" laughed Hoya. "Neh" you chuckled. "Aishhh.. Hyung, noona, stop talking and lets eat" L.Joe who's embarrassed said to the two of you. After eating your breakfast, as usual all of you went to school.
 
*Your POV*
 
"Sara-ah~~~" said a familiar voice but I ignored it. "Sara" the familiar voice again. I ignored it again. "Yah, Lee Kang Sara!" yelled the voice and made me woke up from my dreamland. I quickly wiped my saliva that fell out from my mouth. L laughed and said, "Yah, Kang Sara, I never know you're such a bad sleeper". This guy~~ "Shut up" I muttered. "Owhh~ Why shut up? You don't want to burn your head, don't you?" L teased my and poked my cheeks. Ughh.. Can he stop that??!! "Yah! What's your problem? Teacher has not arrive yet so let me sleep!" I yelled at him loudly. I realized almost everyone in class stared at me so I messed my hair and continued sleeping. I could hear L chuckled. Ahh!! I could have heart attack and cholesterol at the same time because of him. 
 
Soon, the teacher came inside the class. Ughh.. I hate having Maths at the first period so I continued sleeping. I covered my face with my textbook so the teacher could not see I'm sleeping. As I was closing my eyes, I could feel someone poking my cheeks. Its getting irritating me. "Yah, Kim Myung Soo, meomchul" I said to him and sent him a death glared. "Haha.. So not scary. Do you hate Maths?" he asked. "Yeah" I simply replied. He chuckled and said, "I love Maths though". "Pfftt. Nerd" I teased. "Am not. At least I'm clever and my brain is working not like you" he said and smirked. "Y-Yah! You-" I said and was cut off by the teacher. "Mr.Kim and Mrs. Lee! Its Maths period now so stop dating" the teacher said which made all the girls in my class glared at me. Bwohhh????!!!! "Mianhe, seonsaengnim" both of us said and bowed. I glared at L and said, "Yah, can't you go play with Sungyeol instead?". "He's not here" he replied which made me realized Sungyeol wasn't in class. "Where is he?" I asked. "He ditched with the rest of Infinite including your lovely oppa" he teased. Omo! Oppa ditched school?! "Pufff.... Liar. Oppa will never do those kind of things" I said, still not believing Hoya-oppa did it. "He's also a kingka, Kang Sara. He can do whatever he want just like me" L replied me with a smirk.  So confidence he is....
 
*End of POV*
 
The bell rang and class dismissed. It was recess time. You were too lazy to eat in the cafeteria so you went up to the rooftop. Without you knowing, someone was actually following you from behind. You entered the rooftop and went to the veranda. 
 
'Ahhh~ My favourite place to relax' you thought.
 
"Sara-ah~~~" whispered a familiar voice. I jumped a little and turned back. "Yah! L ! Can you leave me in peace!" you yelled at him. He shook his head and replied, "Ani" . You didn't reply and just stay slient. Soon, the atmosphere became awkward and slient. L told you joke to break the slience. "Pfft.. You think that was funny" you said as you tried not to laugh. "Hmm~~ Yup. So much" smirked L and leaned closer to you. You were blushing like mad when you realized that your lips and his lips were inch away. "Babo!" you said and pushed L away from you. L chuckled at your reaction. "You liked it ,don't you?" teased L as he examined your face. "Shut up" you muttered. L chuckled again and said, "Haha. I just love teasing you. See you later, Stupid Sara" , and walked away. Your heart was beating fast. You touched your heart as your eyes widened. 
 
'What is happening to me? Am I having a heart attack? I better see the doctor fast' you thought as you tried to breathe normally.
 
*Jinyoung's POV*
 
There's really something going on between Sara and L. Out of many guys, why would Sara choose L?!! The person I hate the most!
 
*FLASBACK*
 
"Pfft.. You think that was funny" I heard Sara said. She was holding her laugh. "Hmm~~ Yup. So much" smirked L and leaned closer to Sara. I swore if I was with them, I'll punch him! Their lips were inch away. I could see Sara was blushing. "Babo!" she said and pushed L away. Thank God! L chuckled at her reaction . "You liked it, don't you?" teased L and examined her face. "Shut up" I heard Sara muttered.
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
After all the classes ended , I went to Sara's class. "Jin-Jinyoung" exclaimed Sara as soon as she saw me. "Not now, Sara-ah. I need to talk to you someone. I promise to hang out with you tomorrow" I smiled at her and pinky promise her as I ruffled her brown caramel hair. "Neh" she replied and walked out of her class. I walked closer to L who was packing his stuff. "I need to talk to you" I said. "Sure. What is it?" answere L coldly and leaned to the window which at Sara's table. "Stay away from Sara" I said. He smirked and faced to me. "You think I'm playing with her?" he said ,sounding serious. "I know you are a player and had so many girls. But Sara is different. She's not like the other s" I said to him. "I know.. Whatever. She's not even related to me. And she's not my type" he replied and walked away. "What about playing a game, huh, pretty boy? Who Sara fall in love first, wins" he suggested and smirked as he passed me. Deal! I smirked.
 
*End of POV*
 
*Your POV*
 
I was bored and lazy to come home early so I went to Starbucks Cafe near the school. I ordered a coffee and sat at a seat near the window. I took a sip on my coffee. Ahh~~ Peaceful~~~ "Sara-ah~~~" whispered a familiar voice. I split some of my coffee that I drank. 
 
Why can't he leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (TT~TT)
 
                                       
 
 
 
                                                                               -END-
 


a/n: Uwahhh~~!! Chincha, mianhe!!!!  I'm sorry for not telling you all when I'm going to update. I don't think I can update the next chapter tomorrow so mianhe again. T~T This is because I'm busy making my second one-shot story. I hope you all look forward to it. Anyway, here's chappie 9!! I seriously need you comments to support me! And thnx for subscribing and also your lovely and sweet comments. Feel free to subscribe me, new readers!! :)