WTH just happened??!!

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 3 ~ WTH just happened??!!

 

 

At the cafeteria in Woolim High,
 
"Aigoo~ I still can't believe our Sara came back" said BARO happily as he pinched your cheeks. "Yah!! Stop pinching her!" scolded Jinyoung and then hugged you. "Oh lol. You boys never change" you said. You and the rest of B1A4 were sitting at one of the cafeteria table. Your arch enemy was just two tables away from yours. While you were digging your lunch, L.Joe suddenly come to your table. "What? No friends?" you asked teasingly. "No, I do have some. Just came by to say hi. What about you? Why? No girl-friend??" L.Joe teased you back. "Yah!!" you scolded him. "Ughhhh... Just go away" you shooed him. "Fine. See y'ah all later" said L.Joe as he walked away. "Later, gator!" you shouted at him from far. You could see him waving you back and you smiled. "Ughhh..... Look at the INFINITE. So popular" said CNU. "Yeah.. But they're missing one of their members" Sandeul said. You were confused so you asked "INFINITE?". "Oh right, you're new here. They're INFINITE. A band and mostly the number one Kingkas group in this school. See that small eyes guy? That's their leader, Kim Sung Kyu aka Gyu. Beside him, the main vocalist of their band, Nam Woo Hyun aka Namstar. The tallest one in their group and their choding, Lee Sungyeol" said Gongchan. 'Sungyeol?' you thought. You realized it was the guy who called Myungsoo this morning. "Their maknae, Lee Sung Jong. Tcchh- I am much more cuter than him. Beside him, the most popular , handsome and rich guy in this school, their visual Kim Myung Soo aka L. You wouldn't want to be close to him. He's kinda cold and becareful of his glare. It is very scary. Err~~" Gongchan continued. Your eyes widened.
 
'Myungsoo!! L!!! Him!!!'  you thought.
 
 
*Your POV*
 
Heck!!!!!! It's him!!! "And the most wild yet cheerful member, Jang Dong Woo. They're missing their 'dance machine' member, Lee Ho Won aka Hoya. Add them all equals 7 members altogether" said Gongchan-gie. Wait!! Lee Ho Won?? Hoya-oppa??!!! "Sara,wae? You look shocked. Do you know one of them? Oh yeah Lee Sung Yeol and Kim Myung Soo are the same class as you" said Jin-Jinyoung. "Uhh- N-No... And yeah I know their the same class as me. Uhh- you guys want some drinks?? My treat!" I said, pretending to be happy .. "Oh, great. Buy our favourite drinks for us. You still remember, right?" asked BARO-bear. "Yep" I replied. After buying all their drinks I went back to the cafeteria and gave the drinks to them. "Uhh- I want to go get some fresh air. See you guys later" I said. "You sure you won't be lost?" asked Jin-Jinyoung . Pfffttt worry about me again .. Aishh this boy. "Yeah. Yeah.. Don't worry I sure can take a punch if anything happen" I said , proving it to them. They laughed and just let me go. After that, I went out of the cafeteria with my drink. I didn't realize that someone actually following me. Someone I hate....
 
*End Of POV*
 
 
*Myungsoo POV*
 
While I was digging my lunch and talking with my friends. I saw her went out again. Maybe here's my chance so I followed her out 
 
*End Of POV*
 
 
*Your POV*
 
Somewhere in school,
 
I walked and walked while drinking my drink. Its coffee .. Ahhhh~~~ .... Suddenly when I turned back. I realized someone that I hate the most was following me. "What to you want?" I sighed. "Apologise" smirked f**k Myungsoo. "Yahh!! I'm the one who suppose to say that" I shouted at him. "Too bad. I said it first" he smirked again. "Damn, Myungsoo" I pouted. "Watch your mouth, girl" he grinned. "You watch your mouth" I shouted at him. "Tchh- " he gritted his teeth. "BWOH?!!!!" I shouted again. WTH is wrong with this man?? F**k man!!! I lost my patience and sort of poured all of my coffee at him, making his uniform turned brown. The students around were burst out with laughter even me. I could see he gritted his teeth and stared at me. More like glared at me. Even though in such an embarassment situation, he still can open his mouth. "You'll pay for this, Lee Kang Sara!" he said. "You deserved it" I said . Before I could leave, he held my hand making me faced to him. "You want people to treat you well? Fine then I'll treat you well" he grinned as he was his lips which made me shiver. He let go of me and I quickly left. That was seriously scary. As if he was about to me... Oh gawd!! WTH just happened??!! At the same time he look hot and y though..... Yah!! Lee Kang Sara get yourself together!!
 
*End Of POV*
 
 
*Myungsoo POV*
 
You don't know what you just did was totally bringing you to death, Lee Kang Sara! You just started a war with me. I'll show you! You just wait! I'll make you suffer like there's no tomorrow!!!
 
                                                           
 
 

                                                                      

                                                                                                     -END-


 

 
a/n : Ohmy Gosh!! ;O thnx! Thank you so~ much for subscribing the story~~~~~~~~~~~ I love you all! But do pleas comment. Don't be such a slient reader, please~~  So here you go, Chappie 3! :D 
 
Please, please, do comment !!~~~
*rolls* XC
 
(haha L. In Jiu Drama)
 
Btw, credits goes to the rightful owner who made these gifs :)