We're Engaged?!

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 15 ~ We're Engaged?!

 

 

 

*Myungsoo's POV*
 
I skipped the whole classes and just went home. I can't believe time went by so fast. And to day is the day... This is just so crazy!
 
-Flashback to the first time you bumped to L -
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
Crazy girl! Tchh- I got to go home early since my father isn't feeling well but she asked me to help her up. Without even listen to what she said, I ran as fast as I could until I reached my house. I went inside and found my mother was waiting for me. "Where is he?" I asked her. "Upstairs in his room. Kaja" my mom said and both of us went to the master room upstairs.
 
I entered the room and found my father lying on his bed. "Abeoji" I said and walked closer to him. My father looked at me and said, "My only son left, Kim Myung Soo. As you know I'm not feeling well these days and soon, you'll also rule my company. So, I have no choice but to set you up with someone". "what do you mean?" I asked. I don't get what he is trying to say. "You'll have to marry her" he said calmly. My eyes widened. Bwoh?! Marry?! I'm still young! "Abeoji, you're joking, right?" I asked. He must be kidding me, right? There's no way I'm going to marry to an unknown girl! "No. You want it or not, you'll still have to marry her. Besides, her father is one of my co-workers and we're very close so we promised each other to set the two of you up. We already signed the contract, Myungsoo. Soon, you'll also rule my co-worker's company" he said and coughed. "But-" I said but was cut off by my mother who held onto my right shoulder. "Let him rest first" she said to me so I nodded. Then, we left my father rest in his room alone.
 
"Eomeoni, I don't want to marry early" I said sadly. My mom patted my back and said, "You're not going to marry her that fast. Maybe we'll meet her and her parents some other time". After that, she went to the kitchen and left me all alone in the living room. You've got to be kidding me!
 
-End of Flashback-
 
*Your POV*
 
AHH!!! That kissing scene keep flashing in my mind~~ My- My first kiss~~ T^T
 
After minutes of chasing L, I finally got tired so I went back to the empty gym to find L.Joe who was waiting for me with a newly uniform in his right hand. "Hyung asked me to hand this to you. Go change. Class almost start already: he said as he handed me the uniform. "Oh. Geulae. You can go back to your class now. I need to go change at the toilet" I said and was about to leave when suddenly he held my wrist. "Noona, what did he said to you?" he asked. I don't feel like telling him the truth so I lied, "Oh, nothing. Haishh, Blondie, you worry too much" and pretend to laugh. I know he didn't believe but he just let it be by nodding. "See you" he said. "Later, gator" I replied and waved at him which made him smiled.
 
After changing, I ran to my class. Oh Gawd! I'm late~ I opened the door slowly and suddenly........
 
"Miss Lee!! You're late again! Recess over one and an half hours ago. Detention after school!" said the teacher. Ahh~~ Its him again~~ The loud teacher~ "Seonsaengnim~ I'm very sorry for being late again~ I have my own reasons why I'm late. So please don't make it hard for me, huh?" I pouted. "Miss Lee, you know the rules, right? And if you don't want it to be hard for you just attend. Detention. After. School!" the teacher said as he tried to calm down but failed. Some girls started to snickered at me. Ughhh....... "Haishh. Arasso" I replied and ruffled my hair. Then, I sat on my seat. The weird thing was L wasn't there. I wonder where is he? Hmmph. Like I care. He probably skipped class again.
 
The bell rang and school ended. I have to attend that dumb detention again!!!! I was lazy to find oppa and told him I'll be home late so I just texted him. 
 
After the detention, I ran back home. I was so tired!~ That damn teacher made me wiped all the windows in my class. As soon as I entered the house, I saw mom and dad were home already!
 
"Umma, appa, you're early today?" I asked and walked to them. My mom had a worried expression on her face and I don't know why. My dad just smiled at me and said, "Sara-ah, go change your clothes into formal clothes. We're going somewhere tonight". I nodded and answered, "Oh, okay". Then, I ran upstairs. Upstairs, I found Hoya-oppa who was waiting for me infront of my bedroom's door. His face was worried just like umma. I wonder what's happening? I walked closer to him and called, "Oppa?".  He didn't answer me. Instead he smiled at me , patted my head and left. Wierd....
 
*End of POV*
 
Meanwhile downstairs,
 
"Don't you think this is a bit too much, yeobo?" your mom asked your dad. "Its for our and her own good, Eunchang-ah" your dad replied. "But dad, I don't think she'll agree with it" said Hoya who just came down. "I know. But she must" all your dad said. Little did they know, someone heard everything.
 
'What are they trying to let noona do?' L.Joe thought.
 
*Your POV*
 
I went to wash myself and wore something like...
 
 
After that I went downstairs. "Omo, my daughter look so pretty" my mom exclaimed as she walked to me. I look around to find no one but just the maids around and of course my mother . "Where are the others?" I asked her. "In the car already. Kaja" said my mom and I nodded in reply. Both of us went out and entered the car.
 
Soon, we arrived at a huge mansion house. It was two times bigger than my mansion house! Whar are we doing here? I thought we are just going out for dinner?
 
*End of POV*
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
I entered my house and found my mother waiting for me. I raised a brow and asked, "Am I late?". My mother smiled at me and said, "No. Go change your clothes". I nodded and went to my room. After changing, I helped my mother and the maids with setting the dinning table. Soon, the guests arrived. AHH!! Its the end of my free life~ "Go to your room first. I'll call you later" my mother said and I nodded. I went upstairs and entered my toom.
 
*End of POV*
 
*Your POV*
 
We entered the house and was greeted by a butler named, Mr.Choi. Then, we were leaded to the dining room. It was huge and beautiful. A couple suddenly joined us at the dining table. All of us stood up and bowed to them. "Long time no talk, Mr.Lee" said a middle-aged man. "Yeah" my dad replied. "Annyeonghaseyo" exclaimed both Hoya-oppa and L.Joe. "Nice to meet you" I said and bowed again. Both couple smiled sweetly at me and I returned them with one of my sweetest smile. "This is my daughter, Lee Kang Sara" my mom said as introduced me to the couple. "Sara-ah, this is Mr. and Mrs. Kim" my mom said to me. "Wah~ Our daughter-in-law is so beautiful and well mannered" said Mrs. Kim. WHAT????!!!!! "Yeah. I couldn't agree more" laughed Mr.Kim. "Myungsoo-ah! Come down!" shouted Mrs. Kim. WHAT??!!! M- Myungsoo?! Daughter-in-law?!! Soon, a familiar figure came inside the dining room. "This is our son, Kim Myung Soo" said Mrs. Kim. Both me and him met eyes. "You!" both of us yelled. "Omo. You two know each other" said my mom. "Myungsoo, Sara, the two of you are going to be husband and wife someday so be nice to each other,arasso?" said Mrs. Kim. "Bwoh?! He?! My husband?!" I mentally yelled. "She?! My what?!!!!" L shouted. "Ughh.. I need to talk to you" L said as he pulled my wrist and started grabbing me to somewhere. We left the dining room and leaving the others behind. 
 
At a house garden,
 
"What is going on?" I suttered. My voice was shaky. I can't believe nobody told me anything! Are we.... Are we going to be husband and wife? L sighed and replied, "They're setting us up. And someday we're going to marry. So today is our engagement". My jaw dropped after hearing what he told. "But........ I don't love you. I'm still young" I suttered again. My tears began to fall. We're marrying in such a young age?!  "Me neither" is all he said when suddenly the atmosphere became slient. None of us talked as I was sobbing. 
 
"I hate you, Sara" I heard him muttered. "I hate you too, Kim Poker Face" I said as I continued to sob and hitted his chest. He sighed and to my shock he hugged me tightly. "This can't be happening~ Okay fine! If we don't fall for each other after a year we'll divorce. There! Problem solved" he said and let go of me. "Sounds like a deal" I calmed down and shook hands with him.
 
*End of POV*
 
"Omo! They must've a private time together" joked Mrs.Kim and all of them laughed except for Hoya and L.Joe. Hoya knew it all along but he don't want to see you cried. While L.Joe who knows nothing about it like you were, are now in a complete shock! 
 
"I disagree with this engagement!" said L.Joe sternly and made all of them glanced at him
 
                                       
 
 
                                                                           -END-

a/n : Annyeong! How was it? Boring? I know :( I'll update again this weekends. Sorry for the late update. I was suppose to update yesterday but I was so sleepy~~ Anyway thanks for subscribing and comenting. Do me a favour? I need more subscribers and comments from you guys~~ Gomawo~ ^o^

 

 


Preview :

 

Chapter 16 ~ Ji Yeon's broken heart : HEALED !

 

'Sara-ah, please forgive your selfish brother. I'm so sorry for being selfish. Because of me you had to marry L-goon'

 

"Ughh!! You know I don't want to marry you either!"

 

"What?! You guys engaged and going to marry?!"

 

"Ji Yeon!"

 

"I hate myself! I realized I'm such a "

 

"Don't say that! I know you're actually a nice person!"

 

"Thanks"

 

"Friends?...."


No extras sorry :( 

Annyeong!

 

xoxo Syazzie / Melissa_Celvis_88