Special Chapter

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Special Chapter !

 

 

5 years later,

 

"Umma!!! Appa!!" said your 5 years old son as he ran to you and Myungsoo. You chuckled at his cuteness.

"Aigoo.. What is it, Kang Soo?" Myungsoo asked and carried Kangsoo into his arms.

"Myung Ra broke the small vase" Kangsoo lied.

"I didn't!!!!" shouted Myung Ra , your 4 years old daughter. You knew that Myungra wasn't lying since she's your daughter. You looked at Kangsoo and flicked his forehead.

"AWWWHHH!!" Kangsoo yelped. Myungsoo who was worried quickly rubbed Kangsoo's forehead to make him feel better.

"Mommy never taught you to lie" you nagged, putting your hands on your waist.

"Jagi, don't hit him" Myungsoo protected Kangsoo.

You scoffed and said, "Of course  I must hit him. He lied! This is because he takes after his father". Myungsoo just shook his head and put Kangsoo back down. 

"Mianhe, umma" Kangsoo apologised. You smiled at him and bent down to his height. You rubbed his forehead just like Myungsoo did.

"Appa?" you asked him with your wonderful smile.

Kangsoo shook his head and said, "Ani cause I deserve it".

Suddenly, Myungra came to you and said, "Mommy, I want you to love me too". You chuckled at her silliness.

"You don't have to, Myungra. I love all of you!" you exclaimed and gave your childs a kiss on the cheeks. Myungsoo was quiet jealous.

"What about me?" he pouted and pointed at his lips not his cheeks. You quickly smacked him.

"Don't be so cheasy" you scolded playfully. 

Myungra and Kangsoo laughed at their dad.

"Haish.. These kids!" Myungsoo cursed and pretend that he want to hit them but the two of them already ran out of the house to the yard.

"Umma, appa, we'll go to the yard. We want to play with Min Won with uncle Hoya and aunt Minah" you heard Kangsoo shouted at the front door.

 

Both of you and Myungsoo walked to the windows near you and took a peek at your childs and Minwon. They were playing with each other while Minah and Hoya were watching over them.

"Aigoo.. Look at those kids. So precious" you let out a relief breathe.

Myungsoo put his left arm around your waist and replied, "Yeah.. They grew up so fast".

You lend on his shoulders as he put his head on top of your head.

For the two of you, it's your happily ever after.

From stranger,

To enemy,

To fiance',

To lovers,

To husbad and wife,

And finally mother and father...

 

 

-THE END-

 

You (Lee Kang Sara)

 

Kim Myung Soo / L

 

Park Ji Yeon

 

Jung Jin Young

 

Lee Howon / Hoya

 

Soo Min Ah

 

Lee Byung Hun (L.Joe)

 

Jang Eun Nim

 

Bae Su Ji / Suzy

 

Kim Jong In / Kai

 

Lee Min Hyuk

 

Huang Zi Tao

 

Ahn Jae Hyo

 

Infinite

 

B1A4

 

Teen Top

 

T-Ara

 

EXO (K&M)

 

Miss A

 

Block B