Ji Yeon's Broken Heart : HEALED!

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 16 ~ Ji Yeon's  Broked Heart : HEALED!

 

 

 

 

"I disagree with this engagement!" said L.Joe sternly which made all of them glanced at him.
 
"What are you talking about?" your father chuckled. "I'm not agree with this engagement" L.Joe replied. "Byung Hun, you're not the one who's going to marry. Your sister is" explained your mother. "I know but what if L-hyung treat noona badly?" L.Joe answered. His face was full of worriedness. Hoya patted L.Joe's shoulders and said, "Gwenchana. I know L-goon very well. He's not  a cruel person". "Yeah. Our Myungsoo is a nice person. He's just like a pineapple. Rough on the outside, sweet in the inside" smiled Mrs.Kim. With two people defending Myungsoo, L.Joe finally gave up.
 
'I hope what they said are true' L.Joe thought.
 
Meanwhile you and Myungsoo,
 
You took a heavy sigh and started to look up to the sky, wondering how you'll live if you're marrying early. You were still shock of what happened. You were speechless. Then, you started to close your eyes while Myungsoo just kept on staring at you. The night was peaceful and quite. All you could hear is the breeze. "Let us go back now. I think they're looking for us" Myungsoo coldly. You stopped on whatever you were doing and let out another heavy sigh before replying him. "Arasso" you muttered.
 
The both of you walked back to the dining room and you saw that everyone were waiting for the two of you. "You're back?" asked Hoya to broke the slience and you nodded in reply. Then, you and Myungsoo took your seats. "Enjoyed spending time together alone?" Mrs.Kim joked. You just answer her by giving her a smile while Myungsoo whined loudly, "Mom!". All of them started to laughed at Myungsoo's action except for you and L.Joe. 
 
'Why do I have to suffer by marrying early? And its with L?! What did I ever did wrong?~' you thought sadly as you wiped your tear that streamed down your face all of sudden. You were very sure that no one saw what you did. But little did you know, Hoya saw what you did.
 
'Mianhe, Sara-ah. Chincha mianhada' he thought.
 
After having a fine dinner with the Kims' , you and your family went home. As soon as you're home, you ran upstairs to your room without saying a word.
 
Meanwhile downstairs,
 
"I felt guilty to her, yeobo" your mother said sadly to your father. "I know. Me too. But this is for her own good" your father replied. "What kind of 'for her own good' do you mean?!!!" shouted L.Joe and ran to his room. Both of you parents sighed heavily as they felt very guilty while Hoya just kept quite. 
 
*Your POV*
 
I entered and room and quickly slammed the door. I can't believe this! I can't believe this is happening to me! Out of many girls, why me?! How could I marry with someone I don't like while I'm in love with someone else?! Jinyoung-oppa~ I entered the washroom and wash my puffy eyes. As I looked in the mirror, I flashbak the time Jinyoung confessed to me. I became fireworks! I snapped out of my thoughts and went out of the washroom. Then, I changed into comfortable clothes. I crawled to my bed and lied down. Suddenly, my bedroom door swund open.
 
"Sara" he said softly. "Get out. I have nothing to say" I replied him coldly. He walked closer and sat on my bed. "I understand you very well. I'm felt so sorry for you" all he said which made me mad. "Why do you have to feel sorry for me?! What am I?! Weak?! Poor?!" I mentally shouted to him. First he was a bit shock but in the end he hugged me. "Mianhe" he answered. "Hoya-oppa,why? Why do it have to be me?!" I cried on his shoulders. "Gwenchana. Very thing will be okay" he whispered to me. We stayed like that for few minutes and in the end I felt my eyes lids getting heavy. And finally, I felt asleep...
 
*End Of POV*
 
'Sara-ah, please forgive your selfish brother. I'm so sorry for being selfish. Because of me you had to marry L-goon. If only I just agree the engagement with Kim Hyuna, you wouldn't have to marry her brother instead. But the thing is... I don't want to marry a . But I'm sure L-goon isn't a bad person for you. Trust me, Sara' Hoya thought as he touched your puffy cheeks while you were already felt asleep.
 
*Your POV*
 
I woke up and went straight to bathe. I looked on the mirror and mentally screamed. I looked like a ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My eyes, my cheeks, my nose and my hair. They all looked bad! OMG!!!!
 
After calming down myself, I took my bath and wore my school uniforms. I purposely waking up and go to school early as I don't want to talk to anyone now. After taking a simple breakfast without the maids serving for me, I walked to school by myself.
 
As I was walking down the streets, suddenly a pair of arms wrapped aroung me. "Gotcha" he said as he kept on panting. I pushed him away softly and looked at him. "Jinyoung? What are you doing?" I asked him. "Catching you. Hehe" he chuckled. "Pabo" I mumbled. I thought he heard me because he suddenly laughed. "Lets go to school together" he said and offered his hand. I smiled and accepted it. Both of we walked to school together.
 
(a/n: Lets skip some of the class session part, shall we?)
 
The bell rang and it was the end of the school sessions. I was about to go out when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked up and saw L. "I need to talk to you" he said coldly. As usual, he is the cold city man. I nodded in reply. He let go of my hand and I started to follow him to who knows where . 
 
Soon, we arrived at the music room. "What is it?" I asked him. Suddenly, he handed me a ring. "This is the engagement ring. My mother asked me to give this to you. You don't have to wear it everytime. Just wear it when you meet my parents" he said. I took the ring and answered him, "Arasso. Its not like I want to marry with you". "Ughh!! You know I don't want to marry you either!" he said and rolled his eyes. 
 
"What?! You guys are engaged and going to marry?!" shouted a familiar voice. My eyes were widened and so was L's. We looked at the owner of the voice and it was Ji Yeon. Her expression was so shock. She walked closer to us. "Are you freaking kidding me?" she scoffed but I could see tears streamed down her face. "Its true. So can you leave me all alone from now, Park Jiyeon" L said coldly to her. "Ji Yeon-ah , I-" I said but before I could finish my words, Ji yeon suddenly took the ring and threw it away. "You're just freaking kidding me right!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled at me. Out of nowhere, L suddenly slapped Jiyeon. Jiyeon winced a bit and glanced at L. "Oppa" she said as she was speechless. "Stop it, Jiyeon! I don't want anything from you anymore!!!!" L shouted making both me and Jiyeon jumped. "Arasso! You never appreciate for what I do for you!!" she yelled back and ran out of the room. "Ji Yeon!" I called before I started chasing her leaving L alone in the room.
 
Soon,  we arrived at the rooftop. I saw Jiyeon fell down as her legs became weak. I helped her up but she didn't want to. To my shock, she suddenly hugged me tightly as she cried out loud. ""I hate myself! I realized I'm such a " she cried. I patted her back and said, "Don't say that! I know you're actually a nice person!". "Thanks" she sobbed and continued crying on my shoulder
 
"Friends?" I asked her as I offered my hands.
 
 
                                                                            -END-

 

a/n : I'm sorry if this chapter is sort of . My head hurts because of studying. And I'm also sorry to tell that I'm only going to update a chapter this week and won't be updating next week. Next week is my exam until the 5th of October. I'm really stressed out now since its my final exam. I hope you understand. I'll continue updating this story the week after next week and maybe also post my third one-shot story. So don't worry. Anyway, Jiyeon won't be the mean girl anymore in this story! :D I'm so happy about it since she is my bias XD Omo! You(Sara) like Jinyoung?!! Hehehe. I decided to add something interesting in this story for awhile ;)

See you in two weeks! <3


Previews :

 

Chapter 17 ~ After school with the so called 'Trouble Makers'

 

"What??!! Woah~~ There's no way I'm ditching school!"

 

"Come on, noona! It'll be fun"

 

"Yeah come on. You scaredy cat"

 

"No way!!!"

 

"Fine. Let just hang out after school"

 

Chapter 18 ~ Inspirit Club

 

(Sorry. No preview for this chapter. It will coming soon!)

 


EXTRAS! :

 

Originally made by me :) 

Ji Yeon! <3 Too cute to be mean :)

These pics were made by me :) Hope you enjoyed them <3

 

-Melissa_Celvis_88