Flashback (Part : I)

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 12 ~ Flashback (Part : I)

 

 

 

 -FLASHBACK-

 

(2 years ago...)
 
 
*Your POV*
 
I woke up upon hearing some noises in the kitchen. Must be mom cooking for breakfast. I got up, fixed my bedsheets, arranged the pillows and tied the curtains. I looked at my alarm clock and it was only 6.00 a.m. I fixed my messy hair and went inside my bathroom to wash myself. After bathing, I wore my favourite black and white long sleeves dress and brushed my hair. Then I wore my big glasses. I sighed as I putted on my glasses. Another damn day in school.
 
I went downstairs and entered the kitchen. I was really sure mom was cooking in the kitchen so I callde, "Umma!! What's for today's breakfast?". But to my shock I was wrong! Instead of seeing my mom cooking in the kitchen, I saw Blondie is the one who's cooking early in the morning. He was making so many kimbaps. I walked to him and asked, "Wah~ Blondie, I never know you could cook. Are these for your girl?". He chuckled and answered, "Yup. Wanna try? They are for you and mom too". I nodded in reply and he fed me with some of the kimbaps he made. They were delicious! I was amazed. My little brother is a better cook than his sister! He looked at me since I wasn't saying a word and chuckled. "Wae? Still don't believe your brother can cook better than you" he teased me. I snapped out of my thoughts and shook my head. "A-Ani~ It just that they were delicious. How did you made them?" I asked. "Secret" he said and stuck his tongue out. "Meanie" I mumbled which made him chuckled again.
 
After having our breakfast with mom, Blondie and I walked to our school, KS High. It is a school for Koreans. This is why I'm good in speaking Korean. But of course there are some Americans in our school.
 
As soon as we reached school, L.Joe Blondie walked to his class and so was I. To be honest, I'm nobody in this school. I'm not popular like the queenkas in my school. I'm not a normal 'next door' girl. I'm a nerd who have a crush on the handsome kingka in my school, Kim ~~~~-~~ aka _A_. Everyday the queenkas and kingkas bullied me. They teased me for my ugliness and my big glasses. Not like me, L.Joe is handsome. Girls are crazy of him although he isn't a kingka. People call him the 'Flawless Boy'. Everybody don't believe that me and L.Joe are siblings. Well of course! How could an ugly duckling like me can be the Flawless Boy's noona?! But L.Joe doesn't seem to care about it. He said he love me for who I am. He is not shy to have a nerd as his big sister. This is why I love him. My one and only sibling.
 
I entered my classroom. I could feel some of the students were death glaring and smirking at me. A girl almost made me trip! But luckily, I held onto the table. I sighed in relieved and sat on my seat. "Ewww!! There are the nerd's germs on my table" I heard the girls's friend complainted which made the girl chuckled. I just hate it when they do that! >.<
 
The door swung opened and there stood the most handsome guy I've ever seen in 16 years old life! Kim ~~~~-~~!!!!!! Omona! Does this mean he's going to be in the same class as me??! The girls started to squealed as he walked inside the classroom. He walked closer and closer. Omigod! He's coming to my way! Gawd, please kill me now~~ He looked at me and chuckled. He leaned closer to me and whispered, "You're drooling". Then, he took a seat behind me. I was dumbfounded. I came back to Earth when the teacher suddenly came in and I wiped the saliva that came out from my mouth quickly. Dang! I gotta stop drooling! Ah!!~~ So embarrassing~~~~ T3T
 
As usual the teacher started the lessons until class dismissed. The bell rang and it was recess time. Everytime its recess I'll be hanging out with L.Joe instead of being alone. Although some students gave me some disgusted glares sometimes, but I don't mind. I got usual with it already.
 
After school, I waited for all the students to go home first because I know that if I come out early, I'll end up getting bully. As time passed, the class finally became empty. It was just me in the quiet class. I packed my stuff and putted them into my bag. I grabbed it and went out of class. Suddenly, a hand held my wrist. I squealed a bit in shock. I turned around to see who was it and to my schock, I saw him. "Can I talk to you for awhile?" he asked me. "M-Me?!" I suttered as I pointed at myself. "Yeah" he simply replied. "Can I?" he asked again. I nodded slowly and answered, "Sure". He started walking somewhere to who knows where with me following behind him. I wonder what he wants from me? D-Don't tell me his friends are going to bully me again?!! I stopped walking for awhile. "Am I going to meet your friends?" I asked him. He faced and answered, "No". Then, we continued walking until we arrived at the school garden.
 
"Wha-What are we doing here?" I asked him in confuse. He smiled at me and grabbed my wrist. We sat on a bench near big shaddy tree. He glanced at me and smiled again like a fool! I though he used to hate me! But  why is he smiling sweetly at me like that?! "Lee Kang Sara, right?" he asked me and I nodded slowly. He stood up and kneeled down infront of me. "Lee Kang Sara, will you be my girlfriend?" he said sweetly. I was speechless. My eyes widened again and started to blink repeatly. At first I thought I heard it wrongly but I tried to catch up with what he just said and my ears were right! "Eh- Ehhhh???!?!!!!!" I shouted in disbelieve. "Chin-Chinchayo?" I asked him. He laughed and nodded cutely. "Neh" he said shyly. He examined my face and he raised one brow. "So..Will you?" he asked. I think I blushed like a mad person. I could feel my face turned to a big red tomato! I kept looking down and nodded slowly to reply him. I don't dare to face him nor say a word. "For real?" he asked me, sounding excited. I nodded again. "Uwahhh!! My girl is so cute!" he said and pinched my cheeks. I think he noticed me blushing.
 
"So where do you want to go?" he asked me infront of the school. After all those things happened he invited me to our first date. "_A_-ssi, do you want to grab some ice-cream? I know a great place where we can get them near school" I suggested. "Scratch the '_A_-ssi'. Just call me oppa" he smiled and held my hand. I was a bit starled of what he did. I blushed again and replied, "Neh, oppa". He chuckled after hearing my 'oppa' word.  "So should we go?" he said and offered his other hand. I held his hand and smiled. "Neh" I answered excitedly which made him smiled at me sweetly. I just hope this is not another sweet dreams.
 
"What do you usually does during your free time?" he asked as he dug in his choco-chip ice-cream. I my ice-cream and started to think of what to answer. "Hmmm... I don't know. But I love to play piano most of times. I enjoy music so much!" I said. "Chincha? Woahh~~ I really wanna hear you sing. Can I?" he asked me and showed his puppy eyes that I can't resist. "Eh??!!!! No. No way! I sound pretty bad. My voice " I said sadly. He laughed at me. Out of nowhere, he held my chin and made me faced him. "Sara-ah, I think I would really love your voice no matter what" he said and messed my hair. "Oppa!" I pouted and fixed my hair back to normal. He laughed again. "Arasso. But can't I at least hear you play the piano?" he asked me. "Neh" I answered and continued eating my ice-cream. "Sara-ah, why don't you talk much to the others?" he asked me. At first I decided to just keep quiet but at the end I answered, "I don't know. Isn't it obvious everyone hate me in school? And even if there are some students still see me as human and want to talk to me, it just that there isn't anything to talk about".
 
"Oppa...." I said slowly.
 
"Mmmm?" he asked.
 
"Why do you love me?" I asked him. He shrugged a bit but he finally answered my question.
 
"I don't know. I got no reasons. I just love you" he said sweetly and suddenly kissed my cheeks. My eyes widened and touched my cheeks. 
 
Kim ~~~~-~~, you have no idea how long I waited for this moment.....................
 
 
 
 
-FLASHBACK will be continued- 
 
                                   
 
 
 
 
                                                                             -END-
 

a/n : Annyeong! I was suppose to double update today but I'm tired so I just update one chappie. Mianhe-eo~ T~T. Its Saturday but I had to go to school :(  Anyway, I'll update the next chappie tomorrow. Thanks for your lovely + funny comments XD New readers, subscribes please. T3T I need more subscribers :/ Thanks in return~ =^o^= 

Oh! Kim ~~~~-~~ aka _A_ isn't an OC. He is someone! Try guessing who he is first. I'll reveal it someday ;)

 


Preview :

Chapter 13 ~ Flashback (Part : II)

 

"Annyeong! I'm Bae Sooji imnida!"

 

"Who are you?"

 

"Oppa, why you suddenly became like this?"

 

"Get away from my life, ugly nerd!"


EXTRAS :

 

(Hope you enjoy Myungsoo's cute laugh XD )

 

<3 ( I missed them :3 )

 

Btw, cr. goes to the rightful owner who made these gif and pic. <3

 

-Syazzie