Shocking Surprise

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 19 ~ Shocking Surprise

 

 

 

"Don't you ever touch her!" a familiar voice yelled. I looked at where the voice came from and saw........
 
"Oppa~" I sighed in relieved after seeing his face.
 
*Still in Your POV*
 
"Gwenchana?" he asked me. My eyes widened. I can't believe he's here! "Neh, gomawo!" I said and quickly ran to hug him. "No problem" he smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked him as I pulled away our hug. "Oh. I have a friendly business with Sungkyu-hyung" he replied. "Anyway I got to go. See you in school! And are you sure you're okay?" he asked me again. "Neh! Thank you so much, Jinyoung oppa" I said. He smiled at me and walked off. 
 
"Sara, I'm back" Hoya oppa said as he walked towards me. "Oppa, do you know that it is dangerous to leave a young girl at this creepy parking lot" I pouted. "Mianhe. Wae? Did someone try to touch you?" he asked worriedly. I shook my head and said, "Ani". I don't want him to worry so I lied. "Oh. Kaja. I found them already" he said and we walked into the nightclub.
 
As soon we got in, I think I'm about to become deaf because the music was so loud. Couples dancing everywhere, drunk guys with some s and y girls dancing at the poles. I kept on following Hoya oppa until we reached at a V.I.P table which is where Infinite were. All of them greeted me except for the cold city man, L. We sat down and ordered our drinks. 
 
"Noona, you drink?!" said Sungjong in shock when he heard I ordered a glass of wine and all of them looked at me with wide eyes. "You know, we're guys so we can drink when we reached 17 but you, Sara.." said Sungkyu still speechless. I smirked and replied, "You guys should try to go to LA. Every weekends I'll go to the nightclub with my friends from States and we'll order some drinks just for some fun". "So, you're a ?" smirked L. THAT!!! asdfgh@#$%&!!!! "I'm not! We don't flirt guys not like you all flirting girls. We just drink for fun" I snapped and all of them became quiet. Hah! Victory is mine! 
 
Soon, our drinks came. "Yay!" I exclaimed excitedly and was about to take a sip on my wine when suddenly Hoya oppa took my glass. "Oppa~" I whined. "Don't drink too much, arasso? Mom and dad will kill me if you come home, drunk" he said. I nodded and answered, "Arasso". He smiled and gave you your wine back. You drank the wine like a little girl eating an ice cream. All of them looked at you weirdly.
 
After minutes of chatting, the boys finally decided to get on the dance floor leaving mewith L. He was still drinking his wine. As always, it is always quiet between us. Suddenly, I heard him chuckled. I turned to him and looked at him weirdly as I raised a brow. "What?" I asked him. "I never know my wife like to expose herself" he joked as he stared at me from head to toe. I smacked him and said, "Yah! Are you a et?!". "Sometimes" he joked again. This time, I ignored him. I thought of a great idea suddenly. "Yah, Kim Myung Soo, show me around this Inspirit Club" I said. He stared at me with wide eyes. "Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah. Wae? Are you scared of me?" I teased. He smirked and replied, "Of course not. I'm just asking". "Come on" he said as he stood up and offered his hand. I raised a brow again as I stared at his hand. "What? You want to get pulled by some random guys when we are walking around this nightclub?" he said. I shook my head and quickly accepted his hand.
 
We walked around in the nightclub. Some couples started making out and it made me uncomfortable. I think L noticed me so he took me inside a room. "Welcome to Infinite's hideout or meeting room" he said. I looked around. The room is filled with modern tables and chairs, unique table lamps, musical instruments and much more. It looks so cool! As I was looking through their musical instruments, I saw a nice guitar. There was L's name on the guitar. "Hey, is this yours?" I asked him as I pointed the guitar. He nooded. I grabbed the guitar and handed to him. He tilted his head as he was confused. "Play it" I cheered. "No way!" he answered. "Come on~ Please~ I'll forgive you for stealing my first kiss if you play it" I begged. He sighed heavily and replied, "Arasso".
 
Soon, he started playing 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz. It sound so nice. I hate to admit it but he play pretty well. When he finished strumming his guitar, I clapped my hands. "Woah~ Kim Myung Soo, not bad. Not bad at all" I cheered and he smirked upon hearing my words. He putted his guitar down and sat beside me. "So you forgive me for kissing you?" he asked me. I nodded slowly. "Yup. But I still hate you" I said. He chuckled and said, "Of course. I don't like you either, pabo".  Out of nowhere, he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened! Is he crazy?! I just forgave him and now he's doing it again?! He pushed the kiss and smirked. "Hate me now, Kang Sara?" he joked. I looked to the other way and answered, "Yeah. So much! But I will think it as we're drunk and out of control so that's why you did it. Do it again, I'm sure there's no tomorrow for you" . I stood up and stormed out of the room to find Hoya oppa. Ahhh!! What is he doing to me seriously!!
 
*End of POV*
 
When you were out from the room, Myungsoo started laughing by himself.
 
'Cute. Hahahha! But aishh!! Why did I do that for?! Pabo Myungsoo' Myungsoo thought as his smile fadded.
 
After minutes of finding Hoya in the crowdy and loud place, you finally found him at the bar. "Oppa, I want to go home" you pouted. "Arasso" he cuckled and held your hand. "Kaja" he said again and both of you walked to the parking lot. 
 
The next day,
 
You woke up upon hearing the bird chirpping near your bedroom window. It is Saturday. The day you're free from school. You washed your face and brushed your teeth. You took some fresh bath and wore some casual clothes. You were clueless on what you should do so you decided to take a stroll at the park near your house.
 
As you was walking through the park, a person accidently bumped into you. "Mianhe" the person mumbled. "Ah, gwenchana" you replied politely but the person already left. You looked behind and all you could see is the person's figure. 
 
'That guy look similar. Hmmpphh.. Probably it just me' you thought but you decided to shook it off and continued jogging.
 
*Your POV*
 
Monday,
 
I was lazy to walk to school so instead I asked Hoya oppa for a ride. I ran to my class as soon as possible because I was late. Yeah, it is Blondie's fault! He made me late. Ughh.. I'll deal with him later!
 
I entered the class and saw the teacher already arrived. "Mianhe, seonsaengnim. I had a little problem just then" I said as I panted heavily and bowed to the teacher. "It's okay. You can take your seat now" the teacher said. I bowed again before taking my seat. I could see L smirked at me. That!!! Creature!!! Can he stop smirking?! 
 
"Okay, class. Looks like we have new students today. Kids, you can come in now" said the teacher. The door swung open, showing two figure of girl and boy. The two of them step foward. Girls started to squeal and boys started to whistle. My eyes widened! It can't be!!!
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jong In imnida. But you can call me Kai" he said and winked which made all the girls screamed.
 
I think I was about to have an heart attack!
 
"Neh, annyeonghaseyo, Bae Soo Ji imnida. I prefer to be call Suzy" the girl said politely.
 
Ani! Ani! This is just a night mare! I'm dreaming, right? 
 
Why do it look so real?!
 
 
 
                                                                          -END-

 

a/n : Hey! Hey!  v^o^  Your author-nim is in a very good mode today so I updated! Hope you like this chapter. I know that these past few chapters only about Sara, L and Infinite and no L.Joe :( don't worry. I promise to put more L.Joe after this :)

 

I'm so excited on this next chapter! There'll be a new love line. Hehe.. :) 

 

I love you, my subbies (Subscribers) !! <3 Gomawo for reading :)

 


 

Preview :
 
Chapter 20 ~ I don't love you anymore
 
"Sara, please"
 
"Mianhe. I can't forgive you. You really broke  me, Kim Jong In"
 
"Sara, I'm begging you"
 
"Sorry but I don't love you anymore"
 
"Bwoh?! I have to do a duet with who?!"
 
"Yah! Pretty boy, don't be too proud! I don't like you"
 
"Yah, Jiyeon, you think I like you? Hmmpph! If it is not because of that teacher, I wouldn't do the duet with you"
 
"Bwoh??! Yah, you!!!"
 

 

Extras :

 

  Handsome!!!! *o*

 

 

ahahah!! Sungkyu oppa !! XD

 

Gifs and pics belong to their rightful owner. I own nothing :)

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88