Hush, hush, hush~

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

 

Chapter 24 ~ Hush, hush, hush~
 
 
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
Darn it! Suzy is damn clingy. "Oppa, where should we go for our date?" I heard she asked but I just ignored it. Instead, I turned my intention to Sara who was with Jinyoung at T-ARA's table. Is their relationship only bestfriends? Cause for me, it looks like more than that. Plus, they love each other. Ahh!! Molla!! It's kind of weird that I'm minding about others' business.
 
Suzy's phone rang and she excused herself for a while. "That's right b**ch, leave!" I heard Dongwoo cursed. I smirked at him and he returned me with a smirk too. Finally she left!! 
 
"Ah, Myungsoo, Sara want me to give this to you" said Hoya hyung as he handed me a familiar blazer. It was mine. I took it and thanked him. "Why can't she just give it to me herself" I mumbled quietly as I stared my clean-washed blazer.
 
*End Of POV*
 
*Your POV*
 
What is wrong with me?! It's not like I care about it anyway. 
 
"Yah, Sara, are you even listening to me ?" said someone which made me come back to Earth. I looked beside me and found it was Onew. I was suppose to accompany Onew oppa to the library. 
 
"Mianhe, oppa. What is it again?" I asked him. "I said, are you sure you'r okay?" he repeated. "Oh, yeah. Wae?". "Nothing. You look like you're sick". "Eh? Why?". "Because your face is pale" he said. Worried expression can be seen on his face. "Chincha?!" I asked and touched my face with both hands. He nodded and replied a yes. "But I feel as usual only" I lied. Actually, I feel a bit dizzy. I wish this headache just go away! "Whatever you say" he answered.
 
After accompanied Onew to the library I walked back to class. Ahh!!! Why is my vision blurry? Before I could even open my classroom door, everything I see became pitch black........
 
Someone.
Help.
Me......
 
*End of POV*
 
*Kai's POV*
 
I was walking to the class when suddenly I saw a familiar figure. I walked closer to my class to find it was Sara. I was about to call her but suddenly her eyes closed. She was about to fall down but luckily I caught her. "Sara?" I called her but no answer. I think she fainted. So, without wasting time, I quickly carried her bridal-style and ran to the nurse room. All the students around me gasped when they saw me carrying Sara.
 
As soon as I arrived, the nurse quickly noticed Sara who was unconscious in my arms. "Omo, what happened to her?" she asked. "I don't know. I found her fainted infront of my class. Is the doctor here?" I spoke. "Ani. But don't worry. I'll check her instead. Please put her down at the patient bed and you can wait outside" the nurse smiled. I nodded and put Sara at the patient bed. Then, I waited outside the room. 
 
Please be okay...
 
*End Of POV*
 
After the nurse examined your condition, the nurse asked Kai to come in. "Is she okay, nurse?" he asked. "Yes. She has a slight fever only" the nurse smiled and went out of the room leaving you and Kai alone. He walked closer to the bed where you lied down. Your face was very pale. Your lips were not as pink as usual. You were unconscious. He cupped your cheeks and whispered, "What happened to you?". He gulped a bit as he stared at your face. He leaned closer and closer but suddenly....
 
"I think, you shouldn't do that" spoke an unknown person and pulled Kai away from you. It was Onew! "I'm sorry but I'm in charge of her. You can leave now" Onew said again strenly. Kai felt confused and awkward. He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Ah. Neh. I guess.... I should take my leave". Then, he walked out of the room.
 
'Who is he?' Kai thought, still confused.
 
"As I thought. You are sick" Onew said. He took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Hoya's number.
 
"Oh, hyung, what is it?" Hoya asked in the phone.
 
"Howon-ah, your sister fainted" 
 
"Bwoh?!???!!"
 
"Where's she now?"
 
"In the nurse room. Come here, pali"
 
"Neh. I'll be there" Hoya said and hung up.
 
Suddenly, your fingers moved. Onew saw it so he quickly called your name, "Sara". You started to open your eyes slowly. "O- Onew oppa?" you said with a weak tone. "How did I get here?" you asked as Onew helped you to sit up from lying down. "Did you brought me here?" you asked again. He shook his head and said, "It was a guy. If I'm not wrong, he's a transferred student in your class". You widened your eyes when you regconized who it was.
 
'Kai? Did he really helped me?' you thought.
 
Not long, Hoya and L.Joe came in the room. "Noona!" exclaimed L.Joe and ran to you. "Gwenchana?" he asked. "Do you want me to take you to the hospital" Hoya oppa asked. You shook my head and said, "No, oppa, don't have to. I'm really fine, guys. I just need to go home". "Geure. Let's go home after this, neh?" said Hoya and you nodded.
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
I looked beside me but Sara wasn't at her seat! Where's she? Class is about to start in a minute! And why do my heart feel so heavy?!
 
Suddenly, the door swung open. I was hoping it was Sara. But I was wrong. Kai walked in the class and sat at his seat. 
 
"Yah, Kai, I heard Sara fainted and helped her to the nurse room. I'm so jealous of you" said a guy next to him. What??!!! She what?! "Why?" Kai asked. "Well.. Because Sara has a nice body and you got to carry her. Isn't it lucky?" the guy replied. "Yeah. So back off. She's mine" smirked Kai. I clench my fist. What a jerk!
 
*End of POV*
 
The next day, Hoya told you not to come to school but you insisted so he finally gave up.
 
You were climbing the stairs, on your way to your class, when suddenly you bumped into someone. 
 
"Mianhe" you said. "Ah, gwenchana" the person spoke. "Kai?" "Oh, Sara. Good morning. Now, if you excuse me, I need to go to the teacher's room" he said and was about to leave but stopped when he heard you said, "Thanks for taking me to the nurse room yesterday". He smiled and pinched your cheeks gently. "Don't mention it. It is because I care about you" he said. You were a bit shock but finally you started to chuckle with him. Little did you know, Myungsoo saw everything.
 
'Very good act, Kim Jong In' he thought. Anger still fill in his heart.
 
-------------------
 
It was recess time, Jiyeon was feeling bored so decided to go to the rooftop instead of going to the cafeteria.
 
When she arrived, she spotted Jinyoung sleeping. 
 
'What is he doing here?' Jiyeon thought as she sat beside the sleeping Jinyoung.
 
'Well.. This may be a good chance to be close to him eventhough he's sleeping' Jiyeon thought and chuckled without her noticing. She looked up the sky. The weather was moderate and the clouds look beautiful. Soon, Jiyeon's eye lids felt heavy and finally she was deep in sleep beside Jinyoung.
 
*Jinyoung's POV*
 
I felt something heavy on my right shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Jiyeon sleeping peacefully. At first, I thought it was an angel. Well.... Because she look so beautiful! Without me realizing, I started patting her hair and laughed by myself. Suddenly, her eyes started to open. I quickly stop from what I was doing. She realized the situation so she quickly got up. 
 
"Mi- Mian" she suttered. "Gwenchana" I said as I stood up. "It's not that I -" she said but stopped when our lips touched. It was because she turned to look at me when I stood. Both of our eyes widened. We quickly pulled away. My cheeks were burning!
 
"EHH?????!!!!!!!!" both of us shouted at the same time.
 
                                       
 
 
                                                                        -END-

a/n : I update again since I have time. I hope you all happy with this chapter :) 

I'm sad because no one subscribe me anymore and one of my subsribers unsubscribed me :( I feel betrayed. Please support me if you want to continue reading my fanfic T^T
 

Anyway, thanks for the comments. Luv u all! X) Annyeong!
 

Btw, there won't be Chapter 25's preview. I want to make it as a surprise ;)


Extras :

Kim Sung Kyu - Another Me .. GAHH!! Can't wait! ><

My two bias in BTOB <3 Minhyuk & Ilhoon <3

I'm so liking Block B's comeback <3 X3

 

AHAHAHHAHAH!!! XD

Cr. goes to the righful owner of these photos and gifs <3

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88