A Day with Teen Top

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 8 ~ A Day with Teen Top

 

 

 

 

*Your POV*
 
Ahh~~~ Saturday~~! The day I can sleep until its evening. But suddenly, someone ruined it all.....
 
"Noona" he said as he entered my room. He walked closer to my bed. "Noona" he said but I just ignore him and continue sleeping. "Noona!!!!!!!" he yelled while shooking my body to nwake me up. Yah, chincha this boy!! "Y-Yah! What's your problem, huh, Lee Byung Hun??!!!!" I yelled at him. When I looked closely at him, I saw that his hair became blonde back already. "Eh? You dyed it back?" I asked, touching his curly blonde hair. "Yup" he replied. "Anyway, what's your problem waking me up early in the morning?" I asked him while messing my hair. "Omma and appa are at work today. While Hoya-hyung is out with his friends. So the rest of Teen Top are coming to our house today" he explained. "Yeah, so?" I asked him again, still didn't get what he is trying to tell me. " Well.. Just telling you not to embarrass me infront of my friends" he said. I nodded and said, "Arasso. I will.." and he walked out of my room. "I will embarrass you infront of them" I said to myself and grinned.
 
Before I start babysitting six boys, I bathed and changed into some comfy-clothes which are my rainbow hoodie and skinny jeans. I went dwonstairs and found the blondie sitting at the couch in the living room alone. I walked into the living room and asked him, "Where are your friends?". He just stare at me and pointed at the window. I looked through the big glass window and saw five boys outside at our garden. One was sitting on the bench and the others were running around. Sighs~......... These boys never change. "Lets go outside" I sighed , grabbing L.Joe's wrist and dragged him forcefully outside to the garden.
 
As soon as we reached the garden, the boys stopped running and C.A.P-oppa stopped with whatever he was doing. "Noona!!!!!!!! I missed you so much!!" exclaimed Niel and jumped to me. "Oofffttt" all I can say since I was too shocked by his sudden attack.
 
*End of POV*
 
*L.Joe's POV*
 
Sighs~~..... As I thought! They love noona more than me. "Noona!~~" said both Ricky and Changjo and ran to Choco-noona. "Welcome back, Sara-ah~" said both Chunji and C.A.P-hyung as they patted noona's head. I felt offside. That's it! "Y-Yah! I'm still exist, you know! I'm not a shadow! I'm still alive!" I yelled making all of them glanced at me. They just glance at me for five seconds and continued with what they were doing. "I know! Lets go down to the town. I know a really great cafe we can go to" suggested C.A.P-hyung. Oh,no~~~~~~~!! Sighs~~ Its gonna be a long day~~~~..................
 
*End of POV*
 
You realized L.Joe's face frowned a little bit so you felt sorry for him. "Okay,okay. Let us stop ignoring my favourite brother, shall we?" you said and slung your arm around L.Joe's neck. "Noona~~" exclaimed L.Joe while looking at you with his puppy eyes. "Pssff... Him? We had enough of L.Joe already" teased Ricky. L.Joe's eyes widened after hearing those hurt words. "Bwohh??!! Fine! You guys go play with my noona while I go back to L.A .. ALONE!!" yelled L.Joe and walked away. Chunji grabbed L.Joe by his shoulders. "Omona~ I s my L.Joe mad?" pouted Chunji. L.Joe pushed away Chunji's hands from his shoulders and yelled, "Heck yes!". You kind of felt sorry for him so you ran to L.Joe and back-hugged him. "Oww~~ Don't be mad, lil bro. Let just go to the cafe together" you said and patted him. "Arasso! But can you not back-hug me anymore? I'm not a kid! I'm just one year younger than you" said L.Joe , who was finally cooled down, and pushed away from your back-hug. "Deal!" you exclaimed. "Cafe, here we go!" you added.
 
Somewhere in Seoul,
 
You and Teen Top at a familiar cafe named, 'Angel Cafe'. "C.A.P-oppa, isn't this your cafe?" I asked him and tilted my head. "Yup.Kaja! Let us grab some cakes and bring them back to your home" smiled C.A.P. All of you went inside the cafe. As soon as you went inside, you could smell some delicious and sweet smells. You felt like in Cake Heaven when you smelt those smells. You and Teen Top went to the counter to order. You poked C.A.P's shoulder and he looked at you with a smile. "Oppa, can I have a frappuccino?" you asked him cutely. "Neh. What flavour do you want?" he asked you. "Chocolate chips, please?" you replied. L.Joe heard you and pretended face-palming himself. "Aigoo~~ Look who's being a kid now" teased L.Joe. "Shut up, blondie" you muttered. When all of you were at the first line , the cashier greeted C.A.P and asked for our orders. "We would like to order a whole round cake of Chez Choc Cake, Rasberry Chez Cake, Strawberry Chocolate Cake and a Chocolate Chip Frappuccino" said C.A.P. "OKay. Are you going to eat them here or bring them home?" asked the cashier. "Bring them home, please" replied C.A.P and paid the orders.
 
After buying what you all needed, all of you went back to your home. All of you partied in your house. Soon, the Teen Top started a food fight by throwing cakes in the living room. The living room was a total mess! After hours of partying, all of them went home. You looked around the living room and sighed. "Should we call the maids to clean these mess?" you suggested. "No, let just wait for them to see it themselves" smirked L.Joe and walked upstairs to his room. You sighed again and just leave the mess.
 
'I'm sure omma and appa wouldn't like to see these mess' you thought.
 
*Hoya's POV*
 
After hours of hanging out with my friends, I went straight home. I opened the door and found no one was these. I entered the living room and saw............
 
"Lee Byung Hun!!! What have you done???!!!!!" I yelled, making all the maids ran straight to the living room. Their eyes widened when they saw the living room was in a total crap mess...
 
*End of POV*
 
*L.Joe's POV*
 
"Lee Byung Hun!!! What have you done???!!!!!" I heard Hoya-hyung shouted from downstairs. I was shocked so I ran downstairs and into the living room. "Neh, hyung?" I asked the 'now steamed' Hoya-hyung. "Look what've you done!" scolded Hoya-hyung while pointing the mess me and Teen Top made. "But it wasn't just me. It was also S-" I said but was cut off my Sara-noona who suddenly came inside the room. "Oh my God, blondie. What've you done?!" she said, pretending shocked. Tchh- I knew she was acting. "What've I done?! But-" I said but was cut off again but this time it was Hoya-hyung. "I don't care who's involved other than you, L.Joe. Now, clean these mess up before omma and appa come home. They'll be home at 8 p.m. so you better start working, young man. And you all! Don't help him" Hoya-hyung ordered me and warned the maids. The maids just nod and left the room including Sara-noona. "Goodluck~" she whispered to me before walking out. Ughhh~~ Noona, you'll pay for this!! "But hyung-" I said but was cut off by him again. Oh, come on!! "No but. Clean these mess now or I'll tell omma and appa about it, arasso?" Hoya-hyung said. "Arasso" I pouted. "Good" he replied and smiled then left me alone in the room. I spent the whole two hours cleaning alone in the living room. Bad Day~~.... :(
 
*End of POV*
 
'Tsskk.. Tskk.. Tskk.. That's what you get for being so lazy, blondie' you thought and grinned.
 
                                       
 
 
                                                                               -END-

a/n : Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D How's this chapter?? Please do comment and subscribe. Oh, also please do feel free to read my one-shot story. Kamsahabnida!!!! ^o^
 
 
I would also like to thanks to:
 
- Puddie-
for subscribing to my story and to all who commented in my story.
 
And...Not to forget....... XxAiko_16xX , my dearest cousin, for supporting my story till' now <3 I love you all!! :D
 
EXTRA: