New Comers

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

 

Chapter 31 ~ New Comers
 
 
*Still in your POV*
 
I kept on blinking my eyes several times until I realized it was a white ceiling. I looked around it was a room. Where am I? 
 
I looked beside me to find L resting his head on my bed. "L" I whispered. I think just a single whisper woke him up. Isn't he a heavy sleeper? How can a single whisper woke him?
 
He raised his head and blinked his eyes. He looked sleepy and tired. His eyes widened as soon as he saw me.
 
"Sara?! You're awake?" he asked as he examined my face. He touched my cheeks. I was starled by his touch so I quickly slapped his hands away. "Yah! What are you doing? And, where am I?" I nagged. He tilted his head as he stared at me. Few seconds later, he still didn't answer me. "Yah! Answer me~!" I whined loudly which made him snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh..You're at the hospital. L-  Let me call the doctor" he said and quickly left. "What's his problem?" I asked myself and blinked my eyes. I was about to stood up from the bed but suddenly my head felt dizzy and I felt a bit cold. After that, everything went black. 
 
*End Of POV*
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
I walked to the the doctor's office room and knocked the door. 
 
"Come in" a voice spoke from inside the room. I opened the door and entered the room. "Mr.Ahn, Sara is awake!" I exclaimed excitedly which made him wake up from taking a nap. "huh?Are you sure, Myungsoo-ssi" he said. "Yes! Come quick!" I said and started to ran back to Sara's room followed by Mr.Ahn.
 
When we arrived, Sara was on the floor. I ran to her quickly. "Yah, Kang Sara. Wake up!" I panicked as I shook her body. Mr.Ahn ordered me to put her on the bed quickly so I did as he said. "Thank you. Please wait outside for a while, Myungsoo-ssi" said Mr.Ahn politely. "Neh" I replied and went out.
 
Few minutes later, Mr.Ahn went out. I stood up from the chair I was sitting and walked to him. "What's wrong, doctor?" I asked him as soon as I saw his worried face. He sighed before saying a word. "What is it, doc?" I asked again. "I know this will happen" he sighed. I raised a brow and asked, "What do you mean?". "Well.. She lost a lot of blood so maybe she'll feel very weak for few days. But the good news is she recovered from her coma faster than I expected" he explained. "Oh, but she's going to be okay, right?" I said, hoping he said yes and eventually, he did said 'yes'. I bowed 90 degree and thanked him, "Thank you very much, Mr.Ahn". Then, I entered back into Sara's room.
 
When I went in, she was already awake. "What happened just then?" I asked softly and sat down beside her. She puffed he cheeks and replied , "I don't know. As soon as I stood up, I felt dizy and cold. Then, I knocked out". I sighed in relief. "You should just lie down next time" I scolded her. "Fine. Geez" she pouted which made me chuckled a bit. "Myungsoo, what happened to Suzy and her friends?" she suddenly asked me. "They were expelled from school" I replied coldly as soon as I heard Suzy's name. "Oh" was all she say with a pity tone. "But.. Suzy.." I continued. Should I tell her? "What is it?" she asked. "Well.. She was sent to a discipline academy by her parents" I said. "Oh my. Poor Suzy" I heard her mumbled. How could she still feel sorry about Suzy after all Suzy had done to her?! After all those talkings, she fell asleep. I decided to tell Hoya about the good news so I went out again so I won't disturb her on her sleep.
 
*End Of POV*
 
The next day,
 
The plane landed safely in Incheon Airport. All the passengers got down and went in to the airport.
 
"Hello Korea!" exclaimed the light brown hair girl like a diva. "Aigoo. Childish Eunnim" sighed the guy named, Minhyuk. The black hair girl beside Minhyuk just laughed looking at the childish Eunnim. "Minah, let's leave Eunnim here" Minhyuk sighed at the girl. "Kekeke. Yeah. Kaja" she said and walked with Minhyuk. Eunnim realised that her two friends walked away from her so she ran to them. "Oppa, Unnie~ How could you want to your favourite dongsaeng" she pouted. Minah giggled while Minhyuk pretend to vomit but in the end Eunnime smacked him. "Ouch" Minhyuk whined. "Serve your right" Eunnime mehrong-ed Minhyuk. Minah stopped laughing at them for a while and asked Eunnim, "Anyway, Eunnim, where's your brother?", as she looked around. "He said he'll be waiting for infront the entrance. Come on" replied Eunnim and the three of them went to the entrance.
 
As soon as they arrived there, a voice called for Eunnim's name. Eunnim searched for the voice owner and found Dongwoo running towards her with Hoya. "Eunnie" Dongwoo cried as he hugged his sister. "Yah! Let me go!" Eunnim nagged which made Dongwoo quickly pulled away. "Mian. Oh! Who are they?" he asked. "This is Soo Min Ah. She's two years older than me" Eunnim introduced Minah and continued, "This is Lee Min Hyuk. He's the same age as Sara-sunbae". "Sara-sunbae?" Hoya raised a brow. "She's your sister's former junior" Dongwoo said. "Oh".
 
Eunnim turned her attention to Hoya who was beside he brother. Her heart skips a beat. She was amazed at Hoya's hotness. "And who is this, oppa?" she suddenly asked her brother nicely. "Oh, my bad. I'm Lee Ho Won but people call me Hoya. I'm one of Dongwoo's bestfriends and your former sunbae is my step sister" smiled Hoya. "Oh.. I see" Eunnim blushed as soon as she saw Hoya's smile. "You two should go to your own houses now. I need to got to the hospital to visit Sara-unnie" she said. "Ehh?! But I want to follow!" Minhyuk whined. "You could meet her at school next time. Now go!" Eunnim mehrong-ed Minhyuk as she pushed he and Minah to the taxi stand. "Tatah!" she bid her goodbye and walked back to Dongwoo and Hoya. "So, should we go, oppa?!" she exclaimed cutely. "Yes.. I guess" mumbled Dongwoo as he raised a brow at Hoya, making him chuckled.
 
................
 
You woke up upon the sun rays entered from the window. You raised your head to see Myungsoo was still sleeping. You shook him and woke him up. He got up and yawned. "Good morning. Do you want breakfast?" he greeted. "Morning. And, yes please" you pouted. He chuckled and walked out to buy some food.
 
After doing all the necessary things, the doctor came in to check you. "How are you feeling, Miss Sara?" the doctor asked you. "I'm feeling well. Thank you so much, Mr.Ahn" you replied politely. The doctor looked around and asked, "Where's your fiance'?". "Eh?". "He told me about it already ". "Oh, he said he needt to go home and rest for a while. I think he'll be back this afternoon" you said. "Okay. I'll check you again in the evening. Rest well" he said and left. 
 
Hours later, Myungsoo came back with the rest of Infinite except for Hoya and Dongwoo. "Where's Hoya oppa?" you asked. "He's with Dongwoo. Don't worry, he said he'll come here later with Dongwoo" replied Woohyun.
 
"Unnie!!!!" you heard a familiar voice as the door swung open showing a girl figure. Your eyes widened "Jang Eun Nim!" you exclaimed. "Unnie~~!" Eunnim cried and quickly hugged you. L.Joe was shocked too. "Yah! You!! Why are you here?!" L.Joe shouted. Eunnim pulled away from hugging you and stuck her tongue out at L.Joe. "It's not your business, Jerk" she said. "Yah!" cursed L.Joe. "Is it me or do they look like mini version of Sara and L?" whispered Sungyeol to Sungjong but enough for Myungsoo to hear. "I heard that" Myungsoo shot them a death glare making them shut up.
 
"What are you doing here?" you asked her. "I moved here!" she answered in excitement. "Sara, we need to go now. I'll be back for you at night. Please don't try anything stupid, okay? There won't be anyone accompany you" said the worried Hoya. "Ara. Just go! You guys might be tired" you said and all of them smiled. "Unnie, I never know you have a hot brother" Eunnim whispered to you which made you chuckled and with that, all of them went home leaving you alone.
 
Time passed and it was already evening means, time for your second check up.Your doctor, Mr.Ahn, came in but this time he was with a guy. He was quite attractive.
 
 
"Good evening, Sara" Mr.Ahn greeted you. "Evening" you replied with a smile but then turned your attention to the attractive guy. "Who is this?" you asked. "Sara, this is my son, Ahn Jae Hyo. You must be feeling bored here at the hospital so I brought him here to accompany you" Mr.Ahn said.
 
'Eh? Accompany me? For what?' you thought, feeling confused. You glanced at Jaehyo who was smirking at you which made you more confuse.
 
 
 
 
-END-

 

a/n : Hello~ ^o^ today I'm making double updates so please wait for the next chapter. I'll post it after this.. So lets welcome the new comers should we?
 
Lee Min Hyuk (BTOB)
 
-Old friend of yours
-Met Eunnim and Minah after you moved
-Still like you
-Cute & funny but can be annoying at times
-He's kind and wants the best for everyone
-Member of BTOB but goes to separate schools
-Will be attending Woollim High
 
Jang Eun Nim (OC)
 
-Has a weak body causes her to faint when she's tired
-Hate L.Joe ever since they bumped each other for the first time in L.A
-Fell in love with Hoya at first sight
-Your junior in your former school in L.A
-She's also childhood friend of T-ARA's Hyomin
-No one knows that she is sick except for Dongwoo, Hyomin and you
-Always agrue with L.Joe
-Like to annoy and tease l.Joe
-Will be attending Woolim High too
 
Soo Min Ah (OC)
 
-Same age as Hoya
-Naturally beautiful
-Used to be a cheerful girl but after she was abused by her ex-boyfriend, she was sent to the Mental Hospital
-As soon as she was cured from her mental issues, she moved to L.A and met Eunnim
-Shy and scared of falling in love again
-Childish but weak 
-Laughter always heals her heart