Confession

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

 

Chapter 36 ~ Confession
 
 
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
For these past weeks Sara has been busy with that Minhyuk guy. Not that I'm jealous but she should give more attention to her husband-to-be, right? Haish, what were you thinking, Kim Myung Soo?!
 
*End of POV*
 
.................
 
It was a great Thursday morning although the temperature in Seoul was cold. Jiyeon went out of her house. As usual, she rather walk to school instead of her driver send her. Suddenly, she realised that she forgot to bring her phone. She wanted to turn back but her house was already far. "Great, could this day get any better?" she muttered.
 
"It would get better if you just turn around" a voicr spoke from behind. Jiyeon turned behind her and saw her boyfriend was holding her phone. She quickly walked to him and took her phone. "How did you get it?" she asked. Jinyoung smiled and said, "We were supposed to walk together, remember? But you left me and just as I was about to leave your mother saw me and handed me your phone". "Oh, mian" she smiled sheepishly. "Kaja" he said as he intertwined his hand to Jiyeon's.
 
As they were walking down the streets, Jinyoung stopped at his tracks. Jiyeon looked at her boyfriend and asked him, "What is it?". "I got something to tell"Jinyoung smiled."Which is?" Jiyeon raised a brow. "Which is.... I have been accepted from WM entertainment. And they said, if I sign the contract I'll debut after two years" exclaimed Jinyoung. Jiyeon's heart dropped. Of course it was a good news for Jinyoung but it was bad news for Jiyeon. It was like everything around her stopped for  a while.
 
"Wha... What do you mean?" she suttered. "I'll debut as a band with the rest of B1A4" he repeated with a big grin on his face. Jiyeon can't believe her ears but she knew that she should support her boyfriend. She don't want to be selfish anymore. She tried to smile but she can't and in the end, Jinyoung noticed it. "What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. Jiyeon shook off with whatever she was thinking and replied him that she's alright with a fake smile and of course he buy it. With that, they  continued walking to school.
 
.................
 
*Your POV*
 
I was eating my breakfast together with blondie and Hoya oppa when suddenly the door bell rang. We paused from eating for a second as we looked at each other, waiting for who volunteer to open the door. Finally, I gave up and walked out of the dining room. I opened the door to find Dongwoo, Eunnim and Minah were there. 
 
"Uhhhhhhhhh..." was I could say cause I have no idea why they were infront of my house early in the morning. "Hi!!!!!" Dongwoo oppa exclaimed to break the silence made by me. "Uh..Hi?" I widened my eyes a bit. "Ummm" I muttered, still couldn't find a word to say. I mean, polite word. Before I could even say a word again, Dongwoo oppa spoke, "They woke me early and forced me to brought them here". "Well.. Since me and L.Joe and Minah and Hoya are.. you know.. So we decided to go to school together" Eunnim explained while all I can do is nod. 
 
"Oppa, Blondie, are you guys done?!" I shouted so they could her me. After quick seconds, the two arrived at the front door. Their jaw dropped as soon as they saw their girlfriends and totally ignoring Dongwoo. "Oppa" both girls went to their won boyfriends and slung their arms around their boyfriends'. "Guess we'll walk to school instead" sighed Hoya oppa. I snickered at his statements. We grabbed our school bags and started to walk to school.
 
"You're lucky you still have your fiance' and that Minhyuk guy" Dongwoo oppa whispered to me as we were walking behind the couples. I nudged him and gave him a glare. "What? It's true. Better than forever alone like me" he pouted. I felt sorry so I soften after that. "Haissh... Don't worry. I'm sure thousands of girls are waiting for you" I scoffed playfully which made him chuckled.
 
As usual classes boring as ever and during recess I'll spend my time with Minhyuk, T-Ara and the other boys. To be honest, I haven't been in a conversations with L for almost a month! I don't know why he was being like that? Did I do something wrong? I have no idea. 
 
The school bell rang, means it is the end of school day for today. I put my stuff back into my school bag and was about to leave when suddenly Minhyuk told me that he has something to talk about. So I decided to wait him outside the school building. 
 
I wonder what so important to talk about....
 
*End of POV*
 
Not long, Minhyuk arrived. He made sure that no one was with the two of you. "So, Minnie, what is it you want to talk about?" you asked. He held your hands and started to speak. "You know that you are my best friend and you are the only girl that complete my life, right?" he questioned you. You raised your brows but in the end you said yes. You weren't aware of people around you. Little did you two know, someone was actually flaming seeing the two of you together. 
 
'Does he really need to hold hands with her?!' Myungsoo thought as he clenched his fists into circles.
 
"Well..Sara, I have something to tell you" Minhyuk confessed. "Just spit it out" you smiled nervously. "I...I..." he said slowly. "I love you ever since we met for the first time" he finally blurted it out. Those word kept echoing in your mind. You were speechless and clueless of what you should reply him. 
 
'Okay, that's it!' Myungsoo thought and without  thinking further, he stomped to you and Minhyuk.
 
"Minhyuk, I-" you finally found your voice but before you could even continue, someone pulled you and dragged you far away from Minhyuk leaving him dumdfounded.
 
Soon, the person's let go of his grip from your arm. You looked up and saw Myungsoo with furious. "What are you doing?! I was about to answer Minhyuk just then!" you shrieked. "Minhyuk, Minhyuk, Minhyuk! Can't you see that your husband-to-be is going crazy because his wife-to-be is cheating on him?!" he yelled which made me jumped a bit. "What do you care?!! Just go back flirting girls, will you?!" you lied. You don't think by saying those words could make him calm down cause after that, he suddenly pinned you to the wall. 
 
"Flirting girls? How could I flirt girls if the only thing in my mind is you, Lee Kangsara?!" he shouted. 
 
'Di.. Did he just  confessed to me?!' you thought.
 
"What have you done to me? I think I could go crazy if I stick like this forever" he muttered. You were out of joy that suddenly you kissed him and hugged him tightly. "Pabo, if you want to confess, do it properly" you mumbled playfully. He chuckled and hugged you back.
 
'Finally, he confess to me' you thought happily. 
 
Without the two of you knowing, Minhyuk saw it. His heart broke but he knew that he should be happy for you. He left quickly as he don't want to witness the scene any longer.
 
'The best way is to let you go' he thought but he felt like a fool because all the time he thought you love him not Myungsoo.
 
...............
 
Jiyeon and Jinyoung were walking home from school. When they reached near a cafe, Jiyeon stopped and turned to her boyfriend. "Jinyoung, I have been thinking this for the whole day" she said. Jinyoung who was busy with his phone just hummed her. "Let's break up" she said bluntly. Jinyoung stopped playing his phone and glanced at Jiyeon. "What?" he suttered. His hands were shaking. The girl of his life is breaking up with him. "I want a break and that's that" she said coldly and left Jinyoung. Jinyoung stood there like a statue. 
 
"Bre.. Break up?" he suttered after coming back to Earth.
 
 
 
 
-END-

a/n : HoMiiGod!!!! JinJi couple are breaking up?!!!!!! Oh my!! Will they be together in the final chapter? Find out tomorrow ;p XD


Bye! Luv u all~~~~ *throws NAMU hearts* Muah!