It's time to let you go, my dear... Kim Myung Soo

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 22 ~ It's time to let you go, my dear... Kim Myung Soo

 

 

 

*Your POV*
 
"Yah, Pabo Sara"
 
I looked up to see who was it. To my shock, it was L!
 
"Wh- What are you doing h- here" I suttered.
 
"I was walking around the school when suddenly I saw mental hospital patient was shouting infront of the school" he joked. JERK!
 
"So not funny, Kim Myung Soo" I glared him which made him smirked at me.
 
"Kaja" he said as he offered his right hand. I stared at his hand for a while.
 
"Eh?"
 
"Haishh... Are you going to sit there forever like last time?"
 
"I fell down last time, you idiot!"
 
"So now, what? You're enjoying sitting under the rain?" 
 
"Leave me alone, Jerk" I said and slapped away his hand. He sighed and finally gave up. "Arasso, but just put this on. You can catch a cold if you keep sitting under the rain. And, I don't want to be infected" he siad and placed his school uniform's blazer on top of my body. I was surprised of his sudden action.
 
"See you tomorrow then" he muttered coldly and left me dumbfounded.
 
"That cold expression of  yours don't suit you" I mumbled under my breathe to no one particular as I putted on his blazer. After few minutes of calming myself down, I finally decided to go home.
 
To tell you the truth, oppa and Blondie were shocked yet angry at me at the same time. Ouch! My ears! Hahahhaha XD
 
*End Of POV*
 
 
"What happened actually?" Hoya asked as he leaned against the door. "Ahhh... Ummm..." you were out of words to say. Hoya raised a brow a you and waited for your answer. "I.... Fell down?" you lied. You were hoping that Hoya didn't notice you were lying but you were wrong. He noticed you but instead he let out a sighed. "Arasso. Dry yourself and change into something comfortable. Remember to wash yourself before changing" he said and left you alone in your room. You held your chest and exhaled as you felt relieved he didin't scold nor nag at you.
 
'Thank God' you thought and rolled your eyes.
 
 
*Jiyeon's POV*
 
I went home and quickly entered my room since nobody were home yet. As I was looking through my stuff in my room, I found something familiar on the back of my desk. I picked it up and it was an Infinity Bracelet. I examined it and suddenly remembered something. It happened two years ago....
 
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
"Hey look! It's the big eyes nerd!!" one of my classmate joked as he pointed at me who just came inside the class. All the students started to laugh. Except for... one person. He didn't show any expression at all. Instead, he kept on listening to his GalPi (Samsung Galaxy Player) . I found it kind of weird. As soon as they finished laughing at me, I sat on my seat which next to 'him'. All the girls started to give my glares. I gulped before sitting down. A guy approached me. "Hey nerd, mind doing my Maths work for me?" he joked and threw his Maths book at me. Suddenly, a loud bang could be heard beside me. All eyes were beside me. I looked at my right and saw Myungsoo was glaring at the guy who threw the book at me. "Don't you think you're being mean to a girl?" L emphasized the last word. The guy was froze so he finally gave up and left. "You okay?" L asked and I replied him with a nod. Soon, the teacher came in and began our lessons.
 
The school bell rang, showing it was recess time, all the students ran out of class. I was about to walk out too but a hand held my wrist. I looked behind me to see L was holding my wrist. "Want to eat together?" he asked. "Pardon?" I asked in disbelieve. He chuckled and replied, "I said, do you want to eat together with me?". "Ahh..." I stopped for a while when I remembered about his fangirls. "Are you sure?" I asked him and he nodded. At first I hesisted but finally gave up and accepted his treat.
 
That day we became friends. He turned me into a beautiful girl. He took care of me. I also became part  of T-ARA. After months of together with him, we finally decided to become couple.
 
"JiYeon, will you be my girlfriend" he asked as he offered his hand. I accepted his hand and exclaimed, "Yes! Yes, Kim Myung Soo!!!". I jumped to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Both of laughed in happiness. But those happy days didn't last long..
 
"Stop acting like this or I'll break up with you, Jiyeon" he suddenly yelled at me. It was my birthday. We were supposed to celebrate it together but in the end, we fought. "Acting like what?" I scoffed. "Isn't it obvious?! You're acting like a b**ch! " he said in a loud tone. If only he know how mad I am when I knew he still like his girlfriend, I think we wouldn't fight. "Me?! Acting a b**ch?! What about you?! You're cheating behind me , right?!". "What are you talking about?! Are you insane, Park Jiyeon?!". "Geurae, I'm insane. So what?! You won't care about, right?!" I asked. "PARK JI YEON!" he shouted at me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "It's better you leave" I said. "Fine! Without you telling me, I'll leave anyway. And, we're over. Me and you, there's no more" he said coldly and left. 
 
After he left, all the tears from my eyes started to come out. I cried so loud as no one was at home. Suddenly, I noticed something. There was a pink box on the table. I picked it up and opened it. The box contained an Infinity Bracelet and a note. I held the note and read it :
 
 
Dear Jiyeon,
 
Happy Birthday! I never know we could get this close in just 5 months. And became a couple? I never thought of it. But one thing for sure.. You're like little sister of mine, for me. It makes me want to protect and take care of you. Eventhough I still love Suzy, well you know who she is, right? , there's still a place for you in my heart. I love you, Park Jiyeon. :)
 
From your best, L a.k.a Kim Myung Soo 
 
 
After reading it, my tears came out even more. I covered my mouth to avoid me from shouting. Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe. Chincha mianhe. Mianhe, L-oppa!! Nado saranghae, oppa.
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
 
Eventhough how hard I tried to cry about it again, I can't. I just can't. Probably the feelings that I felt to L is gone already. 
 
That's right... It's time to let you go, my dear Kim Myung Soo.
 
I putted the bracelet into the pink box that I still kept and putted it in my handbag. I need to return this to L. I don't deserve to keep it anymore. 
 
My work here is done...
 
I had enough of chasing him and failed everytime. So,
 
I'm done ;)
 
 
                                   
 
                                                                    -END-

a/n : I know this chapter is a bit lame. Yeah, you've the right to mad at me. I'm sorry. I'm still waiting for school holidays. Next week is the last week of me going to school so bear with it until I have time to update double or triple chapters!

 

Anyway, Happy 50 Subscribers Day! Although  it is just 50, I'm very thankful. So, thank you so much! I love you all T~T Without you all supporting me, I'm sure this story won't reach 22 chapters today. Gomawo!

 

Comment and subscribe is loved! Feel free to do so. Till' next time. Annyeony, my love! (\^o^/) *runs around my room* Whee~~~


Preview:

 

Chapter 23 ~ Like I care....

 

"Are you sure it's okay for L to date Suzy again, Sara"

 

"Uhh... Yeah. I guess.. Anyway it's non of my business. We were forced to marry"

 

'It's not like I care about it anyway...'


No extra for today. Sorry. :(

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88