School, where it all happened

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

 

Chapter 32 ~ School, where all it happened
 
 
*Your POV*
 
"Accompany me for what?" I asked politely. "Your brother asked me to accompany you but as you know, I'm busy with my work so my son will be my replacement instead" he expalined to me. "Well then, I need to check my other patients. Jaehyo, don't try to flirt. She's taken" he said again and left me alone with Jaehyo. 
 
"Nice bossy father you have" I compliant. He snickered and said, "Thanks. He's damn annoying". What a nice attitude he has there. "You should try to understand him sometimes" I said. I thought he wanted to apologise for what he said but instead, "Like you know anything about him". "Nice attitude, dude. I bet all girls fall for you only for your money, arrogant boy" I scoffed. He walked closer to my bed and bend down to my head. He stared at me which made me felt cold. "What do you know about me? Nothing, right?" he hissed and went back to his position. I scoffed again and snapped back at him by saying, "Some. I know that you are arrogant and stupid". "You really are something, Sara" he praised me.
 
"The name is Lee Kang Sara" I said as I offered my hand. He accepted it and we shook hands. "As you know, Ahn Jaehyo is the name and flirting is one of my jobs" he joked. I chuckled and decided to play along, "Kure. Too bad, I'm taken. You sure are one hot guy, Jae". "Don't worry, I can be your spare". "No way, dude. I'm not a ". "Knew it" he said and winked at me. He then sat the couch opposite my bed. 
 
"Sure is bored here. Just lying down all day, huh?" he sighed. "Yeah, so much" I pouted as I lied my head back on the pillow. "Hey, mind me bringing a friend?" he asked while holding his phone. "Sure. I'm lonely and looking foward to be friend with your friends" I brighten up. After calling his friends, we talked to wach other about our life while waiting for his friends.
 
Six guys entered my room minutes later. I raised my head and tilted it as I glanced at the guys. "Yah! Jae, is this your new girlfriend?" asked a spiky blonde hair guy to Jaehyo. Girlfriend? Wtf? Jaehyo went to their direction and greeted them.
 
"She's not my girl. She's taken" he said pretrending to be sad. He was close to my bed so I took a chance to smack his arm. "Flirt" I mumbled. He chuckled and said, "Joking. She's my friend, Lee Kang Sara. She was hospitalised because.... ". He stopped and looked at me. "Urmm... I'm sick" I continued and the spiky blonde hair guy just nodded. "Sara, this is Zico" said Jaehyo as he pointed to the guy and continued, "The guy with long blonde hair is called P.O. The guy with glasses is Taeil. The cute guy is Park Kyung but you can him Kyung. The guy with bangs is B-Bomb and lastly the hot looking guy is Ukwon. Guys lets introduce ourselves to her". "Hana. Dul. Set" Jaehyo counted. "Annyeonghaseyo, Block B imnida!" they exclaimed and bowed 90 degree to me. I let out a small laugh and said, "Neh. Nice to meet you".
 
Time passed, I got closer to them. "AHAHAHAH! Ukwon oppa, stop it! My stomach is going to explode in any minute" I laughed hard after hearing his joke. Jaehyo hitted Ukwon head. "Yah, stop that! You know she's sick but you still telling her one of your stupide jokes" he scolded. "Hyung, of course I know that. But I want to make her feel better by making her laugh" Ukwon pouted. "Yeah. He's right. It's really okay for me, Jae" I smiled at him. Out of the blue, P.O suddenly asked me, "Noona, why are you going to marry in such a young age?". My mind went blank and I feel like everything stopped for a while. Instead of answering, I kept my mouth close. "Yah! Maknae, why did you asked her such her such question" I heard Zico yelled which snapped me out of my thoughts. "I was forced" I finally said and showed them a smile. Well.. Actually it was a fake smile. All of them became quiet all of sudden until I felt Jaehyo patting my head. "It must be tough but don't worry. I'm sure you already fall for your fiance' by now, right? So, it's okay" he said and hugged. I could warmth the time he hugged me. It felt like he's someone in my life. I closed my eyes and hugged him back. Soon, both of us pulled away. "It was really nice knowing you but we need to go now. Sorry" he mumbled. "Gwenchana. My oppa is coming in any hours so you can go" I assured. "We'll pay you a visit someday. Woollim High, right?" B-Bomb asked me and I nodded. "Yeah. Be sure to" I joked and they laughed. Finally, they bid their goodbye and went home.
 
I never thought I could be friends with seven strangers in just a day...
 
*End Of POV*
 
A week later,
 
You were already discharged from the hospital and had permission to go home since your parents went back to Korea already.  It was Monday morning and you were still sleeping in your bed like a sleeping monster beauty until.
 
*RING!!!!!!!*
 
Your alarm clock rang. You turned to the other side and ran your hand to the bedside table. You quickly smashed the 'stop' button on the alarn clock since it became louder and you got up grumpily. "GRR~ I don't feel like going to school! All because of you, alarm clock!" you cursed and glared at your alarm clock. You look closely to see what time is it and you mentally shouted.
 
"Holly shrimp!! I'm late!!!" you shrieked and started to ran to the bathroom to wash yourself. After that, you put on your school uniforms while combing your hair since you have no time to do things one by one. Satisfied with your look, you grabbed you  school bag and ran downstairs to have your breakfast.
 
"Byung Hun~!!" you shouted as you ran down. "Byung Hun!" you called again while entering the dining room and you saw he was there with Hoya. You ran to him and flicked his forehead. "Ah!" he yelped and touched his poor forehead. "What was that for?" he asked innocently. "For not waking me up" you muttered. "Can't blame me, you heavy sleeper" he stuck his tongue out. You looked at him with whatever-you-jerk look and turned to Hoya. "Morning, oppa!" you beamed. "Morning, oppa" L.Joe imitated you but then you shot him a glare which made him gulped. "Morning, Sara. Come on, eat your breakfast. We're late for school if you act late" he said. You nodded and sat beside him to join him eating the breakfast with L.Joe.
 
"Hyung, I want to walk with noona to school today" L.Joe said. "Oh, come on! Always walking to school. What is so great about walking?!" Hoya frowned. You raised a brow at him and said, "Oppa, you know, walking is good for your health". "Of course I know that!" he lied. "But I think riding the car is much more convenient" he said. "Are you sure you think of that so? Or are yoy scared of walking at the busy street?" L.Joe teased. "Of course no, man!" Hoya lied again. "Then lets walk together , weak oppa" you emphasized the word 'weak' and slung your arms around Hoya's. Then, you and L.Joe started to dragged Hoya.
 
*Your POV*
 
"AISHH!! Those cars are so noisy!" Hoya yelled. Pfft.. Coward. Kekeke. Oppa is so cute. "Hyung, are you a crybaby or a coward?" teased L.Joe again. "None!" oppa said with a I-don't-believe-you look. Ahhhahaha!! Funny! XD
 
 
School life, the only time when you could meet friends and you could study to achieve your ambition. It filled with happiness, pain, anger, laughter and mystery but what ever happens, you still have your friends and teachers by your side...
 
School, where all it happened.
 
My first love.
 
My first confession.
 
My first boyfriend.
 
My first bestfriend.
 
My first time of being dumped.
 
My first heartbreak.
 
My first enemy.
 
My first pain.
 
My first mistake.
 
My first joy with people around.
 
The beginning of my life before become an adult.
 
School. ;)
 
"Hello, school!" I exclaimed excitedly as we reached the school gate.
 
 
 
 
-END-

 

a/n : Hehehe.. I made Block B as the cameo for this chapter. N, that's all for today. the three new characters will show up the next chapter. Annyeong! N, gud nite ;3

SUBSCRIBE TT^TT n comment <3
 
xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88
cute Jongie, NAMU and HoBaby ;3