Something Weird

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 7 ~ Something Weird

 

 

 

*Still in your POV*
 
"Is it still hurt?" L asked me. I shook my head to reply his question and just stay slient. I still can't believe Kim Poker Face could be this nice to me. He faced me and smiled. Woahh~~~ He can even smile. The Myung Jerk smiled. I can't believe it! "You know, all these thing I did for you doesn't mean I forgive you. You still have to apologise for the other day you did to me and thank me for this" he said and showed his so-called-famous smirk to me. Oh no! The mean Myungsoo is back! "S-shut up!" I suttered. I was about to take the plastic of ice that he held on my cheeks, when suddenly I accidently touched his hand. His hand was very rough. "What's wrong with your hand?" I asked him. He smiled at me and replied, "Guitar. I love playing guitar so much". I nodded and planted an 'O' shape on my mouth. "Do you usually play it in public?" I asked him. "No, I only play it in Inspirit Club" he replied. "Ohh~~ Wait.. What??!!" I said in shock. Inspirit Club? "Its a club that Gyu-hyung made for our group, Infinite" he replied. "Oh" I answered. I looked at my watch and it was already 6 p.m. Wow! Its getting late. I gotta go home. I stood up when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked at the hand and it was belong to L. "I think you forget something" he said and took something out of his pocket. I looked closely at the thing he took out and it was my phone! "Hoya-hyung asked me to give this to you" he said and handed me my phone. "Thanks" I smiled and replied it back with a smile too.
 
Myungsoo-ah, you don't know how precious your smile is................
 
After healing my burned cheeks, I went home ASAP. As soon as I reached home, mom and dad weren't around so I went straight to my room. When I was trying to reach the doorknob, I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Hoya-oppa. "You're home already?" he asked. I nodded while touching my burned cheeks to hide it but seems like Hoya-oppa noticed it. "What happened to your cheeks? Why are they red?" he asked as he touched my cheeks slowly. I winced a little bit since they were still hurt. "I-I-I f-f-fell.....I mean-" I suttered when Hoya suddenly cut me off. "Tell me the truth" he said as he raised his left eyebrow. I couldn't think of any reasons other than an unknown girl aka L's so-called lover or girlfriend slapped me, so I finally lied by saying, "Got hit by my locker's door". "Are you telling the truth?" he asked again. "Neh... L helped me to heal it" I said. "Arasso, go change your clothes" he replied. "Neh" I answered and went inside my room to change clothes.
 
Two days had passed, I finally could go through school days without bumping to that Ji Yeon and talk to L. Even if sometimes he teased me, I will ignore it. It is Friday morning, I woke up early, took bath and wore my uniform. After that, I went downstairs. As usual I couldn't find my mom nor my dad anywhere. Probably went to work already.... Sighs..... I went inside the dining room and found found two guys sitting at the dinning table. Two purple guys?!???!!???!  "Wha-What have you two done?!!!" I yelled almost all the maids at home heard me. Both of them widened their eyes and out of nowhere, blondie.... I mean Purple L.Joe pointed at Hoya-oppa. "Oppa" I said and glared at Hoya-oppa. "W-what? Purple look good on us!" exclaimed Hoya-oppa. Aigoo! He is such a purple freak  god ! "Ughh" I shrugged. "And Lee Byung Hun, who give you permission to dye your hair purple?!" I asked my putted my arms on my waist. "Hyung did!" replied L.Joe and pointed at Hoya-oppa again. Once again I glared at Hoya. "Aisshhh!! You kid, stop putting blame on me! And Sara, as I said, purple look good on us!" said Hoya while blinking his eyes. I mentally face-palmed myself. "Oppa~~" I pouted. "Omo! Do you want your hair to be purple too? I can dye it  after school if you want to" he exclaimed again. Gotta be, kidding me! "Ani! Oppa, just make sure the principal won't mad at the two of you, arraso" I said. "Arasso. Don't worry" smiled Hoya-oppa.
 
After taking breakfast with the purple freaks, we went straight to school. It was still early so I decided to hangout with Hoya-oppa and the rest of Infinite. Few minutes of waiting for them with Hoya-oppa, I finally saw six purple-haired guys coming towards us. "Wha-What! What are you all up to?!" I yelled at them. Gawd, I freaking out!! "I thought Hoya-hyung said today is Purple Hair Day?" asked the choding whose hair is purple already. "Oppa!" I said and glared at Hoya who is acting innocent. Chincha! He really giving me a headache. "Oh come on! Stop it already! Everyone know that purple hair is the best. Foget about Infinite, we're Purple-Finite!" said Hoya-oppa proudly. You gotta be kidding, right? "Oppa, what happened to you? Did you get a fever?" I asked Hoya ,worried that he'll do something nonsense later, and touched his forehead. "Ani~~" replied Hoya-oppa while shooking his head and pushed away my hand from his forehead gently. I was about to say something when suddenly he bell rang. Curse you bell!! "Sara-ah, want to go to class together with me and L?" asked Sungyeol. "Sure" I replied and smile. "Catch you all later" I said to the five of them. "Lator,gator" smiled Hoya-oppa and patted my head.
 
When me and the boys were walking through the hallway, Sungyeol suddenly excused himself and went to who knows where somewhere. The atmosphere between me and L became awkward. Suddenly, I noticed something. "What is that?" I asked him as I faced him. "What? This? Oh, its my lips. I know its kissable, right?" he teased and pointed at his lips. Babo! Why is he talking nonsense?! I rolled my eyes. "Babo! Not that, self-praising boy! This!" I said and touched his hair with my fingers. I could see some purple marks on my fingers after touching his hair. I showed him my fingers and he planted an 'O' shape on his mouth. "I think I sparyed my hair too much that's why" he said. Oh, no wonder. Right!!! Now I have to wash my purple fingers. "Hey, what do you think of my lips?" he teased me again with a seductive tone. Oh! Can this guy just stop! What the hell is wrong with him?! "L, do you have a fever like Hoya-oppa too?" I asked him and touched his forehead. He pushed away my hands and said, "Ani~~ Haishhh..  I was just messing around with you troll, girl". After that, he stuck his tongue out. Ughh.. This guy!!! "Woahhh~~ Steam! Chill girl. You already burned your cheeks and now you might not want your entire head to burn" he smirked. I was mad at him so I touched his face with my purple fingers , leaving purple marks on his face. "I think you look good now, purple freak!" I exclaimed and mehrong-ed at him. "Babo!" I said and ran away. "Lee Kang Sara!" I heard him shouted. Babo Myung Jerk! Hahahaha!!!!
 
*End of Pov*
 
*Jinyoung's POV*
 
Something weird is going on here. For these past few days, Sara keep hanging out with Infinite and not with us, B1A4!
 
As soon as my class ended, I went straight to Sara's class. When I arrived, I saw her walking out of her class. I quickly grabbed her wrist. She was quite shock. "Jin-Jinyoung?" she said and blinked her eyes. Aww~~ She's so cute... Wait... Jung Jinyoung! Its time to be serious! "I need to talk to you" I said. "Sure, what is it?" she asked. "Lets not talk here. Lets go to the rooftop instead" I suggested and she nodded.
 
At the rooftop,
 
"So.. What is it you want to talk about?" she asked as she leaned against the wall. I took a deep breathe and exhaled. "What is your realtionship with Infinite?" I asked her. "Ummmm...." is all she could say. I raised my left brow and asked her to tell me the truth. This time, she's the who took a deep breathe. "Well... Actually.. Ummm" she suttered. I'm getting tired of her for not telling me the truth. "Sara-ah, I'm your bestfriend. You can't lie to me. I know you for years already" I said sadly. "Mianhe, Jinyoung. Its not that I don't want to tell you, its because you're rival with Infinite. Actually..................." she said........
 
*End of POV*
 
"Actually, Hoya is my dtepbrother and I want to spend more time with him since we just me. Thats all" you blurted out. "Then.. What about you and L?" he asked.
 
'What?!' you thought.
 
"I have nothing to do with him" you said while shooking your head. "Then.. How can you were with him the other day? He was helpingt you putting ice on your cheeks" he said. "You saw?" you asked him and he nodded slowly. "Aigoo... Jingyoung-ah, he was just helping me. Nothing else" you said. "Arasso. Wanna eat with me and B1A4 today?" he asked you. "Umm.. Sure" you replied.
 
'Mianhe, Jinyoung. I didn't tell you earlier' you thought.
 
 
                                           
 
 
                                                                             -END-
 

 
a/n : Yay!~! Here's chappie 7! :) Thnx for subcribing and commenting. Since its my school holidays, I have so many free times. I'm planning on making a one-shot story and it is about our one and only Infinite's maknae, Lee Sungjong :) Do please feel free to chat or send me message. I also hope I can get more comments and subscribers <3  Lemme' finish typing chappie 8 first then I'll post the one-shot story. Thank you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3