The Queenkas

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 11 ~ The Queenkas

 

 

 

 

*Still in your POV*
 
'I Love You'
 
'Who?'
 
'You'
 
Ughh... Why can't I forget those words he said?! After all those things happened, I went to my classroom. I took a deep breathe before entering. I opened the door, walked to my seat and sat down. Soon, the teacher came in. I looked at my right side but L and Sungyeol weren't there. Where could they be? As the teacher was teaching  infront, out of nowhere the door swung opened. "Sorry for being late, seonsaengnim" said Sunyeol who was panting heavily as she entered the classroom. Mrs.Im putted her hands on her waist and looked at the two. "Mr.Lee, Mr.Kim, you do know what time is it now, right?" she asked. "Neh, its 9.30 a.m." mumbled Sungyeol. As for the 'cold city man' just kept quiet. "Yes and the two of you are suppose to be in class one and a half hour ago which is at 8.00 a.m. Detention after school!" shouted Mrs.Im The two boys frowned after hearing the word 'detention'. "Seonsaengnim, please no!~ My mom wants me come home early today" begged Sungyeol and pouted which made the girls in class squealed. "Quiet down, class!" yelled Mrs.Im and glared the girls except for of course.  Mrs.Im sighed and finally spoke, "Arasso but don't do it ever again during my class". "Neh. Gomawo, seonsaengnim" bowed Sungyeol and sat on his seat. There isn't a word come out from 'cold city man' as he sat beside me. His face was cold than yesterday.
 
"Yah! Stop staring at my handsome face" he yelled quietly beside me which made me snapped out of my thoughts. Ahhh!! Babo Kang Sara!!! How could I didn't notice that I was staring at him the whole time??!! I messed my hair and mentally face-palmed myself. I looked at him again and whispered, "I didn't, you Myung Jerk". I saw him smirked and mumbled, "Liar. Whatever". Arrghhh!! What the hell is wrong with him??!! And why the hell did I stared at him just then??!! T3T
 
The school bell rang and as usual it was recess time. I wasn't on mode to eat so I walked around the school. As I was walking by the hallway, I bumped into someone and fell down.
 
"Yah! !! Didn't I told you to stay away from my L-oppa!" shouted the person who bumped me. I looked up and saw it was Ji Yeon. "Wha-What are you talking about?" I suttered as I stood up. She scoffed at me. "I can't believe this girl" I heard she said. The girl beside her walked towards me and slapped me. "Are you an idiot?!" she yelled. Ughh.. That pain again. I just couldn't stand it. The other walked to me too. "Let me help you.. Ji Yeon said, Stay away from her L-oppa! Arasso!" she yell her coffee drink to me. I was all wet. All the students were scattered all around us. Ji Yeon walked to me too. She smirked and said, "I think you are undertand enough after my friends helped". "Ani, I don't understand" I said trying to be brave. "Bwooh??!!" scoffed Ji Yeon. "Dear students of Woollim High, this is an example of the of our school. She doesn't deserve to step in our school at the first place" she said loudly to all the students that were scattered. I was glad that none of the students dare to laugh or speak. This is so embarrassing! I kept on looking down, not brave to look at Ji Yeon. Suddenly, she slapped me again. "Wae? Still don't understand?" she asked. I can't stand it anymore! Who does she think she is, slapping the daughter of Lee Ji Won, the most successful businessman in Korea! I shook my head and shouted, "Ani! I don't understand! I'm not even close to him! I even dare to promise to not to touch him". All of their eyes widened. "Bwoh?" Ji yeon shouted and scoffed. She glared at me and said, "Yah chincha, this girl". She slapped me again but even harder until I fell down. I can't stand it. Someone please help me.......
 
*End of POV*
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
"Hyung!!! Bad news!!! Ji Yeon is beating your step sis with the T-ARA!!" shouted Sungjong who just came to us. Both my and Hoya-hyung's eyes widened. "BWOOH??!!" the both of us said. All of us looked each other. Without wasting time, all of us,Infinite, ran to the place where Sara was. Aishh!! Sara, you said that you can defend yourself but what is this??!!! Those T-ARA s!!! I'll kill them!! Such a busy-body girls! Can't even leave me all alone.
 
*End of POV*
 
Little did they know, Jinyoung and the rest of B1A4 heard the Infinite and all of them ran to where you were.
 
'Someone, help me' you thought as you held your
tears.
 
 
"Ji Yeon!" yelled L as he walked to you and the rest of T-ARA. "Just stop it!" he scolded Ji Yeon and slapped her. All of you were shocked at L's action. "O-O-Oppa" suttered Ji Yeon in fear as she touched her cheeks.L scoffed and said, "Do you really think I have relationship with her? Do you think she was flirting me?Well we don't! So stop disturbing my business and stop loving me, Ji Yeon". All of the students gasped. "Sara!!" shouted Jinyoung and ran to you with B1A4. "Gwenchana?" he asked and you nodded quietly. Soon, the Teen Top arrived too. "Noona!" shouted L.Joe and helped you up. Jinyoung glared at Ji Yeon and scolded her, "Yah! ! Look what have you done!", as he pointed at you. "Bwoh? Yah, flower boy! Don't get into our problems!" scoffed Jiyeon. "Yah! You bitc-" said Jinyoung and was about to slap Jiyeon when suddenly L stopped him. "Its useless" said L calmly and pushed away Jinyoung's hand. Jinyoung sighed and gave up. L gave all of the students his death glare. "What are you all doing here??!!! Go back to your own class now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted which made all the students around ran to their class. The rest of T-ARA dragged Jiyeon and walked away. "Chincha gwenchana?" Jinyoung asked you again as he examined your face. You nodded again since you don't dare to talk. L.Joe and Hoya grabbed you. "We'll take care of her" smiled Hoya and dragged you to somewhere with L.Joe.
 
In the empty gym,
 
"You should've just call me just then" said Hoya as he heal your cheeks and also your legs. "Mianhe,oppa" you said quietly but enough for both Hoya and L.Joe heard you. "I'll find another new uniform for you to wear. Wait here" Hoya said and ran out of the gym to find you a new uniform. "Noona......" said L.Joe sounding worried. "What is it?" you asked as you looked at L.Joe who was being cold. "Don't ever hang out with L-hyung. He's dangerous. Promise me?" said L.Joe coldly. "Depends" you joked. L.Joe glared at you. "Noona!" yelled L.Joe and you chuckled. "Arasso" you finally said.
 
 
'Why do I always trouble others??' you thought sadly.
 
                                         
 
 
 
 
                                                                         -END-
 
 

a/n : I hope this time you all won't hate Jiyeon and T-ARA. I love Jiyeon! She my female bias!! :) I begging you please subscribe if you want to~~~ Please~~~ Or feel free to comment!  Anyway, see you all next week!!! (^o^)v