Like I care....

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

 

Chapter 23 ~ Like I care....
 
 
 
Myungsoo was walking home from school when suddenly he saw a familiar figure. He stopped at his tracks for a while. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Jiyeon smiled at him and walked closer. "Mmm.. I just want to give you this" she answered as she handed him a bracelet. Myungsoo was shocked by her sudden reply. "This...." he said slowly as he took the bracelet. "I don't need it anymore so I want to give that back to you" smiled Jiyeon. "You deserve someone better" she said again and smiled. Myungsoo was speechless but in the end he smiled too. "So you've grown up already, huh? I'm proud of you" he said and ruffled Jiyeon hair. "Thanks" she mumbled. She was about to leave but suddenly she remembered one thing. 
 
"She's back now, L. What are you going to do? She don't even know that Sara is going to be your wife. Don't make she hurt Sara, L" she said sternly with a serious face. Myungsoo sighed and nodded. "I know" was all he could say before Jiyeon continued walking.
 
'She really changed' Myungsoo thought and entered his house.
 
Meanwhile,
 
After cleaning yourself and washing Myungsoo's blazer, you went to Hoya's room. You knocked his door and you could hear him replied, "Come in", so entered his room. 
 
"Oh, Sara. It's you. What do you need?" he asked as soon as he saw your face. "Ermm.. Oppa, can...." you stopped for a second. 
 
'Should I ask him or not?' you thought.
 
You gulped and continued to talk. "Can you hand this back to L?" you finally said and gave him Myungsoo's blazer. He raised a brow and asked, "You were with L-goon?".  "Ah, yeah" you muttered as you scratched the back of your neck awkwardly. "Why can't you just give him? Both of you are in the same class,right?" he said. You fake-coughed at his reply. "I- I-.." you suttered. "I feel awkward around him" you answered and looked down. Hoya chuckled and finally agree. "Arasso. I'll give him tomorrow" he said. "Gomawo, oppa" you exclaimed and left. "Don't forget to come down for dinner at 8" you heard Hoya shouted. "Neh!" you replied with a loud voice and entered your room.
 
The next morning , you went to school earlier because you were suppose to hand in your project early in the morning to your Science teacher. After handing in the project to her, you went out. You were about to walk to class but something caught your eyes. You smile slyly. You walked closer and closer.
 
"OPPA!!" you shouted and back-hugged him which made him screamed in shock. He calmed a bit when he saw your face. "Oh, Sara, it was just you" he sighed. "Hehe. Yeah. Mianhe. Hope I didn't scare you, GrandpaGyu" you joked. His eyes widened. "Bwoh?! What did you call me?!" he asked and held my hand playfully. "Hahaha! I'm joking, oppa! Anyway, what were you doing standing here?" you asked. "Don't you know? Suzy asked L to a date and L said, he'll think about it, first?!" he said which made your jaw dropped. You heart instantly felt like it was about to explode or break to pieces! Your hands were shaking. "They what......"
 
*FLASHBACK -minutes ago-*
 
*Sungkyu's POV*
 
I was walking through the hallway with Myungsoo and as usual all the girls went crazy because of us. 
 
"OPPA!! Marry me!!!" they shouted. ARGGH!!! My ears. I can't blame them so I just give them a smile which made them crazier. I don't think giving them a smile will shut them up.
 
"Oppa!" a familiar voice called. I looked infront and it was Suzy. She was walking to Myungsoo. I looked beside me and I could see Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Oppa, lets go on a date like the old days?!" she purposely said it in a loud voice to make everyone heard her. The people around us gasped. Myungsoo's eyes widened. "Oppa?" Suzy called as she held Myungsoo's hand. "I'll think about it" was all he could say as he quickly remove his hand from Suzy's grip. "Okay, I'll wait. Oppa, can you company me to the cafeteria? Kaja!" she said. Before Myungsoo could even reply her, she already started dragged Myungsoo. Myungsoo turned his head to glance at me and mouthed, "HELP.ME!". I raised a brow. Weird... I thought he still like Suzy. Why does he look suffer when he's with her?
 
*End Of POV*
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
"I- I can't believe it" you suttered. "I know! Ah, Sara, I would love to chat with you but I have some business to take care of. Annyeong" said Sungkyu and left. You sighed heavily and walked to your class.
 
You entered your class and saw Myungsoo. The weird thing was he wasn't with Suzy! You gulped and walked to your seat. Before you could sit, a hand grabbed your arm. You looked beside you and saw a serious Myungsoo. "Let go" you warned him. "I want to talk to you" he said coldly and held your arm tighter , making you winced. As he was dragging you out of the class, you accidently passed Kai. Kai who was confused just raised a brow. 
 
'What is he doing to Sara?' he thought but decided to shook it off and went inside the class. 
 
Soon, you arrived at an empty class. You shook you arm off his grip. "What do you want?!" you said. You don't have the mood to talk to him. The atmosphere suddenly became slient when Myungsoo didn't reply you. 
 
"Yah" you said to break the awkward slience. 
 
"About Suzy...." he sighed. You nodded to continue hearing what he was trying to say. 
 
"Should I- " before he could even finish his words, you cut him off. "You know what? Just date her. She's good and beautiful girl. She doesn't deserve to be rejected. You two look great together" you said as you held your tears from coming out. 
 
"You don't understand. What I'm trying to say is- " but you cut him off again. "Just date her, L!" you shouted. 
 
"You're forcing me, Kang Sara!" he said sternly.
 
"I'm not!!! I just think that you two look great together, okay!! So just go! It's none of my business if you date someone or even have with someone!! We were forced to marry!!" you mentally yelled. He scoffed and finally said, "Fine. If that's what you wish for. I'll grant it!". He went out and slammed the door. You winced hearing the loud slam. 
 
'You just don't understand. I hate Suzy. Why can't listen to me, Kang Sara?' Myungsoo thought and let out a frustration sigh. 
 
"Why does this always happens to me?" you whispered to yourself. You couldn't take it anymore so your tears started to stream out.
 
"WAE????!!!!" you cried.
 
Recess time, 
 
You don't want to sit with Infinite so you decided to sit with T-ARA. "Hi" was all you said before sitting down. "Gwenchanayo, Sara? Your eyes look terrible" Areum panicked as she examined your face. Your eyes were swollen and red. Your hair was a bit messy too. "Neh" you whispered. All of T-ARA looked at you weirdly. You who wasn't eating just ignored them as you stabbed the poor fried chicked. "If Onew was here, I'm sure he'll faint looking at the poor chicken" whispered Qri to Areum. Areum glanced at you and then at Qri. "Eh? Unnie, why are you suddenly brought up about Onew oppa?" asked Areum. "Just saying" mumbled Qri. 
 
"Hey girls!" a familiar voice said. All of them looked up except for you. It was Onew and B1A4 boys. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" asked Areum to her brother. "Mind if we join you?" he asked. "No way, chicki!" Qri refused. Onew was hurted by what his elder siter called him. "Noona, jebal~ Anyway, B1A4 are joining us too" he pouted. He knew that some of T-ARA members have crush on B1A4. "Ah, sure. Come, sit with us" exclaimed Boram as she tried to hide her blush. Onew smirked at Qri and Qri replied him with a scoff. "Kamsahamnida" B1A4 thanked as they sat down after putting their food tray on the table. "So girls what are you talking... ABOUT!!!" Onew mentally yelled when he saw you stabbing on the chicken. "Yah, yah!! Lee Kang Sara, have mercy on your soul!! Stop hurting the poor fried chicken!" Onew panicked which made you snapped out of you thoughts. "Ah, mianhe, oppa" you apologised and stopped stabbing the chicken with your fork. "The chicken already died. Why would you still want to save it?" asked Eunjung weirdly. "Still it is a chicken. It used to be living thing" Onew pouted as he dug in his food. "Gwenchana?" asked Jinyoung who was sitting beside you as he held your shoulders. You jumped a bit by his touch but relaxed after that. "Ah, yeah... I'm feel dizzy a bit only" you lied. "Gomawo, oppa" you whispered to him and he smiled.
 
Not from far, you could see Suzy was at Infinite's table. She was clinging onto L. You sighed heavily feeling pain in your heart. Jinyoung noticed it so he ruffled your hair to make you feel better. "Don't worry. The pain will go away soon or later. All you need is to be patient" he whispered softly to you. Jiyeon ,who was sitting on your right, noticed how Jinyoung treated you. She can't help herself but to feel a bit jealous. 
 
'Pabo Jiyeon. Of course that pretty boy don't like you. What were thinking? He likes you?! Stop dreaming, Park Jiyeon' Jiyeon thought as a pain striked into her heart too but she decided to shook it off and think positive. 
 
"Are you sure it's okay for L to date Suzy again, Sara" Jiyeon asked you kindly with a quiet voice to make sure no one heard her. "Uhh... Yeah. I guess.. Anyway it's non of my business. We were forced to marry" you whispered her back. Jiyeon nodded and said, "Okay. Fighting, Sara!". You smiled at her and thanked for her support.
 
'It's not like I care about it anyway...' you thought and just keep staring at Infinite's table.
 
 
                                   
 
 
                                                                    -END-

a/n : This is bad! My English is getting worser and worser. Mianhe~~ T^T N, uh oh~~ The dramatic chapters are comig.. Hehehe Anyway, it's end-year school holidays!! Yay!! *flies like a bird* Wheee~~ Lol... I'll update again someday. See ya'!!!

 

Just so you know, I'm adding Onew in this story XD

Lee Jin-ki / Onew (SHINee)

- Funny and cute guy

- Obsess of chicken

- Senior

-Used to attend SM High/ Genie High

-Older brother of Areum and younger brother of Qri

- He'll be your back-up hero in up coming chapters

- Veryclose to B1A4

 


Sorry no preview and extra today. :( See you next time :)

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88