Open your eyes

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

 

Chapter 28 ~ Open your eyes
 
 
*Your POV*
 
Have you ever feel confuse about love? It feel pain yet lost at the same time. You just don't know what to do. It's like you don't know anything about this world. You are lost. Lost in between the ocean and ground.......
 
After minutes of running, I arrived at a nearby park. It was raining so nobody was there. I sat on a bench which protected by a shaddy tree so I won't get wet easily. I huffed as I sat down tiredly. 
 
"I think I like you, Kang Sara"
 
Those words kept playing in my ears but the scene he kissed Suzy kept on flashing in my mind. So I was confused. What should I do? I don't know. I really don't know.
 
I covered my face as I cried. I just wish I never come to Korea. It hurt me. It hurt me hearing what he said to me yesterday. Those words.... Was it just a lie?
 
"AHH!! Molla!!!" I shouted. "I wish I just die!" I accidently said it.
 
"Hmm.. Kure. You could die by keep on stadnding under the rain" spoke a voice behind. I was starled. I looked behind me to find Dongwoo. He was holding an umbrella while grinning at me. "D- Dongwoo?" I said and wiped my tears. "You know, you don't have to wipe your tears. It is unnoticeable since it's raining" he chuckled. I smiled at him. "Can I sit?" he asked politely as he pointed the space beside me. "Yeah" I replied as I tried to smile. He smiled back at me and sat beside me, still holding his umbrella.
 
It was slient between us but I don't find it awkward. "So... How's Eun Nim?" I asked him. Jang Eunnim is his younger sister. Same age as L.Joe and currently in California now. "I don't know... Died?" he shrugged, sounding joking. I glared at him and snapped, "Yah, tell me the truth". He laughed. His laugh is the best. It could soften a person's heart. He stopped laughing and sighed. "I don't know. She won't pick my call" he said sadly. "You know, I was surprise that you have a younger sister and it is Eun Nim-hoobae" I chuckled as I remember the time he told me about his family. "And I was surprise that you've met her in L.A" he said. 
 
It became slient again. All I could hear is the rain. I exhaled as soon as I remember what happened to me a while ago.
 
"Wae?~" asked Dongwoo. That's right! Nobody know about my engagement with L except for Hoya oppa, T-ARA, L.Joe and Jinyoung. "Oppa, if you were engaged with someone and neither of you like each other, what will you do?" I asked him. "hmmm.. I'll try to love that person so in the future I can live happily" he smiled. "But what if that person said 'I Like You' to you but then kissed someone else?" I asked him again. "That person only say 'I Like You' not 'I Love You', right?" he chuckled. He's right. I can't get my hopes up. L only said that he like me, not love me. What was I thinking? 
 
"So.. Who's th lucky guy?" he joked. "Oppa!~" I whined which made him laughed louder. I crossed my arms and pretend to be mad. "Ara. Ara.. I'm just joking. But seriously.. Who is it?" he said after done laughing. "It'not me" I lied and continued, "A friend of mine had this situation. That's why I'm asking you those question". "Hmm..Kure" he answered while nodding his head non-stop. 
 
"Do you want me drive you home?" he asked politely and stopped nodding his head. "Well.. I need to meet Hoya. So at the same time.. Maybe I can drive you home" he said again. "Kure" I replied with a smile. He laughed seeing my happy face back again. To be honest, I don't feel pain anymore when I see his laugh. A wonderful laugh.
 
..........................
 
When we arrived at my house, I saw a familiar figure infront of my house gate.
 
"L" I muttered. He was soaking wet. Dongwoo looked at where I was looking at and he spotted L. "Oh, Myungsoo. Do you want to meet Hoya too. Kaja, let's go in" said Dongwoo with a smile. "Hyung, can I talk to Sara?" L asked with a serious face. "Oh, sure. I'll go in then. Sara, do you need my umbrella?" Dongwoo said. "Ani,oppa. You can go in" I smiled. "You sure?" he asked again and I nodded. "Okay" he replied my nod and went inside my house.
 
"Look, Sara.... I didn't- " L said slowly but I cut him off. "Just stop,L! I regret engaging with you. I regret meeting you. I regret everything!" I lied. Actually, I want to hear his explaination but I just can't take it anymore.  "I know, I regret it too-" he muttered but I cut him off. I'm done hearing him. I don't want to hear more. "Nevermind" I scoffed and ran inside my house leaving him alone in the rain.
 
I hate you, Kim Myung Soo
 
*End Of POV*
 
"I regret it too. But how can I just run away when I'm already fell hard to you?" Myungsoo continued his words when you already left. After that he walked home. 
 
'Can you just listen to me, Kang Sara? Please open your eyes. The world isn't as scary as you thought it is' Myungsoo thought and sighed.
 
......................
 
As soon as you entered your house, you ran upstairs and went into your room.
 
You changed your wet clothes after taking some fresh bath. You lied down on your bed and started crying. You cried all night and didn't came out. Hoya and L.Joe started to worry about you since your parents are out of country.
 
"Sara-ah, let's have dinner, neh?" you heard Hoya said softly as he knocked your door room. You felt guilty so you stood up and wiped your tears. You put on some make up to cover your swollen eyes and then went downstairs to the dining room.
 
"Sara, gwenchanayo?" Hoya asked. You nodded and fake-smiled at him and L.Joe. L.Joe realized it but decided to shrugged it off.
 
Monday,
 
You went to school late since you don't want to see Myungsoo early in the morning. You entered the room, theteacher was already there and all eyes were on you. The teacher looked at you sternly. You sighed and muttered, "I got. Another detention for coming late". The teacher was shocked with your words. He suddenly realized your eyes. After two days, they were still swollen. "No. You can take your seat, Miss Lee" smile the teacher. You felt confused but you just let it off and sat on your seat.
 
 Myungsoo didn't talk nor look at you so it was really awkward during the whole lesson until the the teacher annouced, "Okay, class. I have an important thing to tell you. Kim Jong In won't be coming to school anymore. He had moved to SM High". Your jaw dropped. You could hear some groans from the girls in your class. You turned behind and Kai's seat was empty.
 
'So it was true that he moved, huh' you thought sadly.
 
Time passed and it was home time, you packed your stuffs and went out to meet T-ARA.
 
"Hey, girls. Can I ask you a question? Where's SM High located?" you asked. All of their eyes widened. "EH?!" Eunjung shouted. "Yah, Kang Sara. You know SM High is our school's rival. Are you insane you want to go there?!" yelled Qri. You shook your head and said, "Ani. Seriously, where is it?!". Jiyeon sighed and started to give you the address on a piece of paper. You were about to take the paper but Jiyeon pulled it away from you. "I can give you but promise me to be careful there. I can't accompany you since Jinyoung asked me on a date" Jiyeon said. You nodded and she handed you rhe address. "Sankyu" you sang and left.
 
"Did someone called my name?" asked Gyu who just came out from his class which is near to where T-ARA were standing. "Pabo" muttered Jiyeon which made all of T-ARA laughed while Gyu was confused.
 
You arrived at SM High. You were sure that no one could see you since you were hiding but suddenly some students were walking near to the spot  you were hiding. You became panic since there are no more place you could hide. You were about to run away but out of nowhere a pair of arms hugged your waist and pulled you. You eyes widened. You can't shout since your mouth was covered by the person's right hand while his or her left hand was still on your waist.
 
'What the fu....' you thought.
 
 
                                   
 
-END-

a/n : I'm so sorry if you think it was so short. I'll update again tomorrow night. Promise ^_-

Yeah!! Today is Sungkyu Another Me MV release

Anyway, love your comments. Damn funny! XD Thank you very much! *throws NAMU hearts* Luv U all!

Subscribe~ T~T