Detention & Queenka??!!

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 6 ~ Detention & Queenka??!!

 

 

 

 

*Hoya's POV*
 
Weird... What've got into that girl? Recess time is for 30 minutes but she dug in her lunch very fast. After five minutes, she finished her lunch and excused herself. The other thing was L-goon kept smirking at Sara the whole time she's with us............
 
"Hyung, are you goin' to finish your sandwich?" asked the maknae as he took my sandwich from my hand. Aisshh... Chincha, this maknae! I took the sandwich back and said, "Yah! I wanna eat it!". "Meanie" I hear he mumbled. Tchhh-
 
*End of POV*
 
You were walking through the corridors, almost reach the rooftop when you remembered something.......
 
'Oh Gawd! I forgot my phone on Infinite's table. Great!.... Just great!' you thought.
 
You let out heavy sighs and continued walking to the rooftop since you're lazy to go downstairs back and you're now far away from the cafeteria.
 
'Hoya-oppa probably see it and will give it back to me at home' you thought again and smiled to cheer yourself. You entered the rooftop and exclaimed, "Hey,guys!".............
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
I was eating my lunch whilst the rest of Infinite were joking about nonsense stuffs when I saw something... It is a phone beside Hoya-hyung. A Samsung Galaxy S III phone. "Hyung, is that yours?" I asked him and pointed to the phone beside him. "A-Ani~~ It's not mine. I own Samsung Galaxy Note not S III. It must be belongs to Sara" said Hoya-hyung. "I'll return it to her when we get home later" he added and was bout to put it in his pocket when I stopped him. "It's okay,hyung. I'll give it to her later in class" I said and took the phone. "Okay" he replied. After finishing my lunch, I excused myself and walked out of the noisy cafeteria that filled with girls' squeals. Ughhh... Girls... They would do everything just to get close to me. Even throwing their bodies to me. But ofcourse I rejected them. As I walked through the hallways, I held Sara's phone tightly. You'll never get your phone back, Lee Kang Sara.......
 
*End of POV*
 
At the rooftop,
 
"Hey, guys!" you exclaimed. You saw the B1A4 boys were dancing through their song, 'Baby, Goodnight'. After few seconds, they saw you and stopped practicing. "Ra-ra-noona! You're here already?" said Gongchan cutely as he doing his aegyo. You laughed at his action and nodded to answer to his question."Y-Yah, maknae! Who give you permission to call her 'Ra-ra' , Gong Chansik?!" yelled the cute Jinyoung. "Omo! Is my Jin-Jingyoung mad" you pouted, pretending to be upset. "W-Well.... Ani~!" he replied as he shook his head obidiently. 'Wahahaha!!! As I thought no one can resist the power of Lee Kang Sara's cuteness. Probably I should try it on L. Bwahahahaha!!!!' you thought as you planted an evil grins on your mouth. "H-Hyung, what is wrong with Ra-ra-noona?" asked Sandeul , who was freaking out, to Jinyoung. "Dunno" Jinyoung replied. "Sara-ah, gwenchana?" Jinyoung asked you. You snapped out of your thoughts and cam back to Earth. "Huh? Oh,neh. I was just thinking about something funny. Hehehe" you giggled. "Doesn't look like something funny" whispered Gongchan to Jingyoung but too bad you didn't heard them. "Ohhh~~ Arasso. You wanna watch us practice more?" Jinyoung asked you. You nodded and replied, "Yup". Watching them practing is the most cutest thing you've ever seen.
 
After the bell that shows recess time over rang, you went back to your class and sat on your seat back (a/n: which is Hell beside you XD ) .............
 
*Your POV*
 
I sat on my seat back and looked beside me to see L was smirking at me. Few seconds later he was still smirking at me. It annoyed me so I turned to him and asked, "What?!". He kept smirking at me again and replied, "Seems like you forgot something, Kang Sara".  Something? What something??...... Oh right! My phone! "W-where's it?" I asked. "Where what?" he asked me back, pretending he's innocent. Tchh-.. "Where's my phone, Dear L?" I asked him politely. He shook his head and said, "What phone? Oh yeah, the pink phone? I don't think it belongs to you". Grr~~ This guy! "Just give it back!" I yelled making half of the students in class glared at me. L shook his head again. "Not with me~" he said innocently. That's it! I'm using my cuteness to get my phone back! "L~~ Tell me where's my phone" I pouted. Hoping it works. "Not gonna work, Sara" he said as if he read my mind. "Wanna find your phone and het it back?" he asked and so I nodded. "Find it yourself" he grinned and mehrong-ed me. This guy is getting on my nerve! I'll sure to kill you later, L ! I was about to yell at him back when suddenly the teacher came in.You're lucky today, Kim Poker-I-Know-It-All-Face Myung King-Of-Smirk-Jerk Soo! Grrr!!!!!!!
 
The bell rang and class dismissed. All the students ran out of the class to go back to their home-sweet-home. Except for.... ME~~~ Ughhh!! I just hate DETENTION!!....... Oh yeah! I need to tell Hoya-oppa about me getting home late. Now.... Where's his class again??...........
 
*End of POV*
 
As soon as you arrived at Hoya's class, you saw him and told you that you'll be coming home late. "Eh?Why? What did you do?" Hoya asked you. "Errrhh.. Late coming to class" you told him only half of the story. "Arasso. But don't go home too late" he said and patted your head. "Neh" you reaplied and walked away. Without knowing, someone actually heard your conversations.
 
'Detention,eh?' Ji Yeon thought and smirked...
 
*Your POV*
 
Guess what is my detention is..... Clean all the hallways. This school is so big and I have to clean every hallway in every floor??!! Ughh... I tottaly blame you, L, for doing this to me......
 
I almost finish cleaning when someone came to me and kicked the pail ,filled with water. All the water from the pail dripped out of the pail. I looked up and saw a beautiful blonde girl standing infront of me. Just standing infront of me, saying nothing. I waited for her apologise but she just stod infront of me still not saying a thing! WTH??!!! "Ermm... Do I know you?" I spoke up first. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Me? I'm L-oppa's lover or should I call 'Girelfriend'. And you just hugged him infront of me just then" she said. Hug? What hug?...... I thought for a while and finally remembered what happen to me and him in class just the during recess. "Err.. Actually... It was accident" I said calmly. I thought she understood and would say sorry but instead she slapped me. It was very hurt and I thought my cheeks are burning. Listen here , you Sara! No one touch L-oppa that freely! Got it?!" she yelled and slapped me again. I hate being slap. It reminds me of thos days...... Tears started streaming down my face. I don't get it! Its obviously not my fault! It was a min-understanding! Seeing me crying made her slapped me more and more. I was about to faint when suddenly I heard someone yelled, "Ji Yeon, stop it!"...................
 
*End of POV*
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
"L-goon!" I heard a familiar voice called me. I turned back and saw Hoya-hyung waving at me. "Need a ride? I heard your driver is on break" he said as we walked closer to each other. Well Mr.Choi is having a break today since he's not feeling well so I have nothing to say than yes. "Sure" I replied and smiled at him. I was about to follow him to the car park when I remembered something... I forgot to return her phone back! "Err~~ Hyung. Sorry but I don't think I can follow you. I got to do something first" I said to him. "Arasso,bye. See you tomorrow" he replied and walked away. After that, I went to search for the Stupid Sara. I searched everywhere for her but she is nowhere to be found.
 
After few minutes of searching, I finally saw her at the locker room. I was about to walked closer when I saw a familiar figure infront of her. To my shock the familiar figure was the queenka aka , Ji Yeon. she was slapping Sara again and again. Watching Sara cried and being slapped by Ji Yeon made me felt sorry for Sara and mad at that Ji Yeon. "Ji Yeon, stop it!" I yelled at Jiyeon, making her stop slapping Sara who was about to faint. "O-Oppa! It is not what it seems like" Jiyeon suttered. "Shut up, ! Go away now!" I yelled her. "But oppa-" she said but I cut her off. "Go! Leave!" I yelled, raising my voice. She was speechless so she left. After the walked away, I stepped closer to Sara who is still on the floor, crying. "Sara-ah~" I said softly to her........
 
*End of POV*
 
*Your POV*
 
"Sara-ah~" the familiar voice spoke to me. I looked up and saw him. "M-Myungsoo?" I said. "Gwenchanayo?" he asked softly. WTH??!! This is his fault. "Shut up! This is all your fault. Don't dare to talk or come closer to me ever again!" I yelled and was about to run away. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and to my shock, he hugged me tightly so I won't run away. "Shut up. You need to heal your burned cheeks" he said as he pulled away from hugging me.. He's right..........
 
"Come on, sit down here" he said as he led me to a bench in the school garden. I sat down on the bench and he said, "Wait here, I'll come back in just three minutes" and walked away. Just as he promised, he came back after three minutes with a small pack f ices. He sat down besied my and putted the small pack on my burned cheeks. I winced and he realised it. "Stay calm. Do you want your cheeks keep burning?" he said and I shook my head slowly. Soon the atmosphere between me and him became awkward and slient. "Good thing it was just Ji Yeon. If the rest of T-ARA were there, I'm sure you'll be dead already" he sighed. "T-ARA?" I said. Who are they? "They're queenkas here" he answered. "You know, you should learn to stand up for yourself" he suggested. Is he telling me that I'm weak?! "Yah! I do can stand up for myself!" I said and smaked his shoulder. "Owww" he cried in pain. "Then, why didn't you stand up for yourself just then?" he asked. Ughhhh.... Should I tell him the truth????.... "I just can't stand people slapping me. Reminds me of.. My ex-boyfriend" I said. "Your first kiss?" he asked. "No, we never kiss.He just porposed me one day... But we end the relationship with a terrible fight" I replied him and gave him a weak smile. He just nodded, didn't know what to say. Slience came again. This is so awkward..................
 
"Myungsoo-ah, do you think ice could melt?" I asked him, to broke the awkward slient.
 
"Yes, in a scientific and physical way" he answered.
 
Probably someday our icy heart could also melt......
 
Myungsoo-ah.................................
 
                                 
 
 
 
                                                                          -END-


 

a/n : Yay!! Holidays came!!! :D Here's chapter 6! I'll post chapter 7 tomorrow. Please leave you lovely comments or subscribe. Feel free to do it :D <3
 
 
*o* ~~~~~~ <3