Inspirit Club

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 18 ~ Inspirit Club

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Where are the two of you going?! School haven't end yet!" yelled a familiar voice. We looked behind and it was the discipline teacher. 
 
*Still in your POV*
 
Oh S**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm doom. 
 
"Lets run!" shouted L and held my hand as we both were running. Unfortunately, we reached to a dead end. "Oh no!" I panted and stopped running. "Yah, Pabo Sara, what are you standing there for. Lets run" L said, bringing me back to Earth, and ran to a big window nearby. I followed him. 
 
"Woah! There's no way I'll jump out from that window!" I refused. "Yah! You two! Stop right there!" shouted the discipline teacher as he catching us. Wow! He's good at running! "We have no other choice" L said and pulled me. "I'm so not going to jump!!!!!" I yelled at him. "Haish. Whatever you say" he replied. Out of nowhere, he carried me bridal-style! "Yah! Kim Myung Soo, what are you doing?" I scolded him and strugled to get down. Too bad, I'm too weak for him."Yah! I'm scared of heights!" I yelped. "Then, just hold onto me" he said. "Han, du, se" he counted and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yah!" I heard the discipline teacher shouted but too late because L already jumped out of the window which 40 feets high! I quickly closed my eyes, scared that we'll fall down hard.
 
Instead of feeling pain from falling down, I felt nothing! I opened my eyes. I was still on L's arms! He let me down and we started running like there's no tomorrow, hand in hand.
 
After seconds of running for our life, we finally out of school. I could hear him panting heavily. I looked at him and saw him smiling. Not smirking! My heart skips a beat. What is happening to me? Why do I like it so much when he smiled? Kim Myung Soo, what are you trying to do to me?!
 
"Yah, Kang Sara. Let's go. Infinite are waiting for us at the nearby cafe" he said.  "Ah, neh" I replied bluntly and followed him. That picture of him smiling still flashing in my mind which made my heart beat even faster.
 
*End Of Your POV*
 
Soon the two of you arrived at a cafe. 
 
"Noona!" called Sungjong as he waved at you and both of you went to Infinite's table to join them. 
 
"You guys really made me had a heart attack!" you scolded. "At least you had fun" replied Sungyeol. You hitted him and he winced in pain. "Fun? Are you kidding me?! I'm a perfect student and I never ditch. But because of some stupid kingkas kidnapping me, I'm dead!" you mentally yelled. "Cool down~" joked Hoya and fanned you using his hands. "Oppa~! Hajima!" you whined and all of them laughed. "Sara, what do you want to order? My treat" Sungkyu said. "Yay!" you exclaimed. "Hmm.. Caramel Mocha Frappuccino and a piece of Mocha Cream Cake" you said. "OK" Sungkyu replied with an 'OK' sign and walked to the order counter. After awhile, Sungkyu came back with your orders. "Thanks, oppa. You're the best!" you exclaimed and started eating your cake. "Your suppose-to-be-oppa is getting jealous here" coughed Hoya and you laughed. 
 
After enjoying yourself with Infinite at the cafe, all of you went to the mall.
 
"Uh... Why are we at the theater?" you asked them. "Yeah, why are we here, Dino?" asked Sungyeol and all of you looked at Dongwoo. "Ahh~~ Come on. I wanna watch a movie! Please~" Dongwoo begged. "What movie?" Sungkyu sighed. "I dunno" replied Dongwoo. All of you except for Dongwoo face-palmed yourselves. "Ah! I know!" exclaimed the maknae. "I think Dongwoo-hyung is right. Let us watch a movie. It's about a girl got her first kiss. It's really romantic" said the maknae. Hearing the word 'first kiss' made you frowned. All of sudden, you remembered the time L kissed you. You blushed madly when you flashback it. "I can't believe our maknae is like this" sighed Sungkyu again. "You made me felt disgusted, Sungjong" Sungyeol teased. "I'm so proud of you, maknae. I can't believe my greasy attitude went to you" Woohyun fake cried.  "Wae~~?! Hyung, you're so mean! Noona, are you okay? You blush like mad!" said Sungjong. "A-Ani! I just need some fresh air. Wait a min" you said as you walked out from the mall. Little did you know, someone followed you.
 
'Ahhh!! Chincha! I don't want to watch that movie!' you thought and messed your hair.
 
"I know you liked it, Kang Sara" said a familiar voice.
 
You turned around and saw him. 
 
"What do you want, Myung Jerk?" you hissed.
 
"Nothing" he replied. He walked closer and closer to you. Your eyes widened.
 
"Yah! Kim Myung Soo, don't come closer" you warned him. He smirked and kept on coming closer to you.
 
"Yah! Stop it, Kim Myung Soo!" you yelled. You looked down to hide your red face.
 
Myungsoo pulled up your chin and started leaning closer to your face. Your lips were inch away. You could feel his warm breathing. Finally, your lips touched each other. Your eyes became more wider! Instead of kissing you, he just smirked. "Hahaha! Kyeopta!" laughed Myungsoo as he came back to his original position. "Yah! Don't you ever dare to kiss me! Ever again!" you mumbled. "Depends" he replied and walked back in the mall to meet the rest of Infinite.
 
After calming yourself down, you went back to where Infinite were. Dongwoo bought the movie tickets while you and Sungjong bought some food and drinks.
 
Two hours of watching the movie, the movie finally ended. You and Hoya went back home together.
 
"Sara, do you want to join us to go to Inspirit Club tonight?" Hoya asked you. "Chincha?! I can come?!" you asked sounding excited. Hoya nodded. "Yay!!! Okay! I'll get ready. What time are we going there?" you asked. "7.00 p.m. Don't be late" Hoya answered. " Neh" you replied and entered your room.
 
It's 6.45 p.m. and you were already ready to go to the nightclub. You decide to wear a simple black and white dress.
 
 
"Oppa, are you done yet?" you asked as you ran through the staircases and went downstairs.
 
"Neh" Hoya who already got ready earlier than you replied. "Kaja" he said again and the two of you drove of to Inspirit Club.
 
It took exact 15 minutes to arrive at the club. When you arrived, you could hear booming sound coming from the club.
 
"Woah! Oppa, do you guys really own this club?!" you asked and he nodded. "Woah!" you said in amazed, still opening your mouth widely. "Kaja" Hoya chuckled and the two of you went out of the car. "I'll go find Infinite first. Stay here, arasso?" he said. You nodded cutely and said, "Arasso". Then, he walked away to find Infinite, leaving you alone at the parking lot. 
 
*Your POV*
 
The parking lot is kind of creepy. Ughh.. Hoya-oppa, where are you? Pali~
 
"Hey there, pretty lady" said a voice from behind me. I jumped a bit. I turned around and saw a drunk guy. "Sorry. I don't know you" I said coldly and was about to walk away when suddenly he held my wrist tightly. I winced in pain. "Let go of me" I said but he didn't listen. "Why don't we get to know each other tonight" he whispered in my ear which brought shiver through my spines.He leaned closer to me and I quickly closed my eyes.
 
God, save me~~
 
I heard some noises. I opened my eyes and saw the drunk guy was already on the floor unconscious! 
 
"Don't you ever touch her!" a familiar voice yelled. I looked at where the voice came from and saw........
 
"Oppa~" I sighed in relieved after seeing his face...
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                    -END-

a/n : Sorry for the late update. Please forgive your dearest author-nim, neh? *o* chincha mianhe T^T And also sorry for the lame chapter. I swear the next chapter will be a bit interesting than this chapter ^o^

 

Who is this 'oppa' ? Is its Hoya? Jinyoung? Kai? L? Or another characters? Hehehe. Hope you wait patiently for the next chapter.

 

As always, I love you all so much for subsribing! Please do comment <3

 


Preview :

 

Chapter 19 ~ Shocking Surprise

 

"Kim Jong In imnida. But you can call me Kai"

 

'I think I was about to have an heart attack!'

 

"Bae Soo Ji imnida. I prefer to be call Suzy"

 

'Ani! Ani! This is just a night mare! I'm dreaming, right? Why do it look so real?!'

 


Extras :

Have you guys watch What Is Mom? ep. 1? It's hilarious XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFYtOvWjLKk&feature=g-all-u

 

 


<3 _ <3
 

 

Lastly, cr. goes to the rightful owner who own these amazing gifs ^o^

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88