After School with the so called 'Trouble Makers'

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 17 ~ After School with the so called 'Trouble Makers'

 

 

"Friends?" you asked Jiyeon as you offered your hands.

 

 
Jiyeon looked uo and smiled at you. She accepted your hands and you helped her to stand up. "Do I even deserve to be your friend after all I've done to you?" she asked you sadly. You chuckled upon hearing her words and answered, "Heck yes! You are! Anyway, I''ve already forgiven you for what you did. Don't worry. And congrats' you're my first female friend.!". At first, Jiyeon was a bit shock but then, she started to chuckle with you. "Chincha?" she asked and you answered her with a nod. "Wah! Saranghae, chingu!" she said out of nowhere and hugged you tight.
 
As time passed, the day finally getting darker but the two of you were still at the rooftop.
 
"Jiyeon-ah, how do you meet L?" you asked her.
 
"It all started two years ago....." she said slowly.
 
'Two years ago? Wow! That's the year my damn life started' you thought.
 
"You see, I'm not really pretty that time. I was a nerd" she continued.
 
"Chincha?" you asked her and she nodded.
 
"They even used to call me 'Big Eyes Nerd'. Nobody likes me that time. I have no friends. I was alone. I suffered so much last time. My was like as if I'm in hell! All of it ended after I met L. He helped me so much. He turned me into a beautiful girl. Because of him, I became part of T-ARA. Day by day, me and him got closer and finally we coupled up. We were the happiest couple in school. But when I knew that L still love his ex-girlfriend, I went out of control. I know he love me very much. He took care of me. But being the y me, L finally hate me. Then, we broke up. I regret everything! So I vowed to be nice to him and love him but looks like he hate me to death now. If only I could go back to the past, I would love to change everything. I don't want him to hate me, Sara" she suttered and began to cry.
 
You felt pity for her when you heard what she told you so you hugged her to make her feel better.
 
"I'm so sorry, Jiyeon. Chincha, mianhe. I didn't know" you said as you felt guilty. "Gwenchana" she said and smiled at you as she wiped her tears. But you were still felt guilty so in return you told her your flashback about you and Kai.
 
After telling her your flashback, you fake-smiled her to prevent yourself from crying but eventually it didn't worked. Your tears started to stream down your face one by one. Jiyeon was shocked seeing your face so she returned your kindness by giving you a hug.
 
"It's okay we both experienced so much two years ago" she said and patted your back.
 
Neh, we do" you cried on her shoulder.
 
Without the two of you noticing, someone was actually with both of you all the time.
 
'Mianhe, Jiyeon. I'm not ready to fall in love again now. Even if I do, it wouldn't be you.For me, you are only like my little sister. I'm so sorry' Myungsoo thought and left the building.
 
After letting out thousand of tears, you and Jiyeon finally went home together.
 
*Your POV*
 
As soon as I reached home, Hoya oppa was infront of the door.
 
"Sara" he said softly as he walked towards me.
 
"Move" I replied coldly and went to the other way.
 
Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me into the living room. When we reached there, mom and dad were ther too!
 
"Sara, please stop acting cold to us" begged umma sadly. "Yes, Sara. Please forgive us. I know you found it weird but someday you'll find it usual" my dad said. I scoffed and said, "Find what usual? Marrying to someone you hate or don't even love. Or marrying to some starngers?". "Please, Sara. Understand us" my mom begged again as she was about to cry. Forgive me, mother. But.....
 
I hate this situation!
 
"I'll  understand you all if you cancel my engagement with L!" I yelled. Instead of getting some agreements from umma and appa, I got slapped by my father. My mother was shocked of what my father did to me while I bare myself from crying. "Yeobo!" my mom scolded as she pulled dad' arm. I was standing there blankly thinking about how cruel I am until I got slapped by my own father. Without saying a word, I ran out of the house as fast as I could.
 
"Sara!" I heard Hoya oppa shouted but I ignore it anyway.
 
I ran like there's no tomorrow. I don't care where I was until...
 
"Ouchh!" I cried in pain after fellling down. I tried to stand up but I fell to the ground back. I think I hurted my ankle so damn badly.
 
"Well. Well. Look who we have here. Can you be more clumsy, huh, Lee Kang Sara?" he said and smirked.
 
I looked up and saw him. The person I want to meet least!
 
"Shut up" I muttered and tried to stand up again. But failed again. "Ughh.. You freakin' ankle!" I cursed. L smirked and offered his hand. "Are you going to sit there like homeless person forever?" he asked. "Ughh. Mind your own business. Why are you here anyway?" I asked. "Are you blind or having amnesia? This is my house area" he replied coldly. I looked around and he was right! We're right infront of his house now! How did I got here? Oh yeah!  I ran like hell just then. I accepted hi hands and he helped me stand up. Well.... We almost fall down but luckily he held me stronger. As usual, his hands were rough.  "Shut up. I wasn't seeing where I was running,okay?" I replied to his last words. He nodded and planted an 'O' shape on his mouth. "Wae? Did dogs chased you?" he smirked as he tried to crack a juoke which is not working to me. There goes again. The so called 'King Of Smirk' ,L. Ughh... "No!" I yelled. "Ahh~~~ Just help me with my ankle, really please~" I whined. "Arasso" he answere and brought me to his house's garden . I think... O.O
 
When we arrive, we sat on a beautiful bench. "Gomawo" I mumbled quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear  what I said. But I was wrong. I saw him smirked. He kneeled down and checked my right ankle. "Looks like it sprained" he said as he examined it. "Let me check if I have something to put on it" he said and was about to walk in his house when suddenly his other popped out of nowhere. "Omo! Myungie, you brought your future wife without telling me? How mean~" joked Mrs.Kim. Seriously, she really has sense of humour. Not like her son. "Mom~!" L whined like a kid. Woah! Look! The Cold Prince is now turned into a Myungie Kid! "I didn't brought her here for anything. She sprained her ankle" he said coldly. "Omo! Let me see it!" Mrs.Kim said worriedly as she walked to me and checked my ankle. "I'll get some medicine to spread on it" she said and walked inside the house, leaving me and the cold city man alone together.
 
After getting my ankle healed, I went straight home. To be honest, I might be the luckiest person on Earth to have such caring mother-in-law althought my future-to-be-husband is terrible.  XD
 
*End Of POV*
 
As you entered your house, you couldn't find any human being inside so you just let it off and went into your room. After taking some fresh bath, you wore your pyjamas on. You were reading your novel book when suddenly you heard a knock coming from your door.
 
"Come in" you said. The door swung open, showing your father's figure.
 
"Can I talk to you?" he asked. You nodded cutely and answered 'yes' as you putted a fake smile on your face. He walked to your bed and sat beside you. "Look. Sweetheart, I'm so sorry about what I did to you" he said, sounding sorry. "Gwenchana,appa. And I shouldn't have talk to you rudely anyway. It was an accident. I'm sorry" you answered . He smiled and ruffled your hair. "It's okay. See you during dinner tonight" he said and left your room. You were so glad that everything became normal.
 
The next day,
 
You woke up and got ready for school. When you got outfrom your room , you were shocked seeing the person infront of your door.
 
"Omona!" you jumped. "Oppa, you scared me~" you pouted as you held your chest. Hoya laughed and said, "Mian. Kaja. Lets have breakfast together". "Neh" you exclaimed cutely. Hoya chuckled and messed your hair. "Oppa! Geuman~" you pouted. "Arasso" he teased. Then, the both of you went downstairs and entered the dining room.
 
"Looks like you cooled down already" joked L.Joe.
 
"Oh, shut up, Blondie!" you snapped and started eating your breakfast like a monster .
 
*Your POV*
 
After taking breakfast, the three of us went to school. As usual, classes are just so boring. The weird thing was, I couldn't see Jiyeon anywhere. I wonder where is that girl?
 
The school bell rang and it was recess. As always, B1A4 sent me a text message, telling me that they are busy practicing. I don't mind at all cause every weekends we'll be hanging out together. I bought some food from the cafeteria and walked to Infinite's table since Hoya forced me to. Girls kepp death-glaring at me but I ignored them anyway.
 
"Noona!~" exclaimed Sungjong as he dragged me to sit next to him. I putted my food on the table and sat down. I let out a heavy sigh and mumbled, "Classes are making me sick". Woohyun oppa snapped his fingers and said, "I know! Let us ditch school!". "What??!! Woah~~ There's no way I'm ditching school!" I refused. "Come on, noona! It'll be fun" pouted Sungjong cutely. Oh~~ Jongie-ah, you know I can't say no with those faces~~ Ahhh! But I don't want to ditch school. Especially with these 'Trouble Makers'. "Yeah come on. You scaredy cat" L smirked. "No way!!!" I snapped him. "Fine. Let just hang out after school. There problem solved" said Sungkyu oppa. "Oppa~" I pouted with my puppy eyes. Yay! Gyu oppa is the best!
 
As time passed, we only have one period left before going home. I was waiting for the Maths teacher to come since the last subject is Maths. Suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the class. Girls were glaring at me. Some was about to cry. I looked at the owner of the hand and it was L. "Wha- What are you doing?"  I yelled at him. "We need to go. Sungyeol help me to drag this girl" he siad coldly and handed me to Sungyeol. "Come on, Sara. You said you wanna go somewhere after school" said Sungyeol and continued to drag me out of the class. "Yeah but after school! We still have one more period" I said. "Who cares" he replied. 
 
When we were out of the class, Sungyeol left to fetch Sungjong. "Come. We need to run before the teacher come" said L and started dragging me again. Am I a doll?! ugghh..  We almost arrive downstairs when suddenly........
 
"Yah! Where are the two of you going?! School haven't end yet!" yelled a familiar voice. We looked behind and it was the discipline teacher. 
 
Oh S**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T
 
 
                                     
 
                                                                                -END-

 

a/n : Wahh!! I really hate this week! You have no idea what I've been through this week. First, I felt down (really hard) as I was walking home from school and got a big bruise on my knee. Then, when I opened my house gate, my leg accidently hitted the gate and I got a long scratch on my ankle. The doctor said I have to put lotion on my ankle so it won't hurt if I walk. Ughh!! My week like pickles (lol. Is that even a word? XD ) This is why I'm a bit emosional. Mianhe~~~

 

Anyway, I started to update again since my final exam is over! And next week is holiday!!! So I'll update more chapters maybe. I'll update chapter 18 on Monday or Tuesday. I dunno~ Btw, this chapter is part 1 for 'After School with the so called Trouble Makers'. I'll update Part 2 in in Chapter 18 'Inspirit Club' . And thank you so much for subscribing! Do please comment to tell me what you think about this chapter. Cause....

Comments are loved! \(^o^)/


Preview :

 

Chapter 18 ~ Inspirit Club

 

"Let's watch movie. It's about a girl got her first kiss. It's really romantic"

 

"I can't believe our maknae is like this"

 

"Wae~~?! Hyung, you're so mean! Noona, are you okay? You blush like mad!"

 

"A-Ani! I just need some fresh air. Wait a min"

 

"I know you liked it, Kang Sara"

 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Don't come closer!"

 

"Yah! Don't you ever kiss me! Ever again!"

 

"Depends"

 

"Hey there, pretty girl"

 

"Let go of me"

 

"Don't you ever touch her!"

 

"O-oppa~"


 

Extras :

 

This is gif is cool~

 

MyungYeol <3 >//<

 

As usual, cr. goes to the rightful owner of these gifs

That's all..................

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88