Take my hands and hold onto them.....

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 10 ~ Take my hand and hold onto them..... ;)

 

 

 

 

 

*Your POV*
 
I was bored and lazy to come home early so I went to Starbucks Cafe near the sc hool. I ordered a coffee and sat at a seat near the window. I took a sip on my coffee. Ahh~~ Peaceful~~~ "Sara-ah~~~" whispered a familiar voice. I split some of my coffee that I drank......
 
*Still in Your POV*
 
"Y-Yah!! Neo michyeoss-eo?!!" I yelled at him which made everyone in the cafe glanced at me. He just chuckled and sat at the seat that was opposite me. "Hahaha! That was interesting" he smiled. "Yah! What are you doing here anyway?" I asked him and scoffed. Jeez.. This guy! Why can't he leave me alone?! "Were you following me?" I asked him again. "Pssssttt.. Dream on. Wae? Can't I go here?" he said. Yah,chincha this guy!!! "Babo, I was just asking" I pouted which made him chuckled again.
 
*End of POV*
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
Hehe~ I just love teasing her. I ordered my orders which is a coffee like hers and drank it. I noticed some girls in the cafe were staring at me. I could hear some girls said, 
"Omona, he is so handsome"
"That girl is so lucky"
"Who is that beside the handsome guy?! I hate her"
Few seconds later two girls walked towards us. I saw Sara's face frowned a bit. "Oppa, how old are you? What school do you attend?" the blonde girl asked me with so many questions. "18 . Attend Wollim High" I simply replied coldly which made the girls squealed. Ugghh.. Thats what I hate from girls. The girls stared at Sara who was drinking her coffee while checking her phone. I think she felt kind of awkward that was why she was quiet. "Oppa, who is that ?" said the black hair girl as she came closer to me. Sara was taken back by the girl's words so she yelled, "Bwoh??!Me?! A ??!!" , and scoffed. The girls glared at Sara and the blonde hair girl said, "Yeah. Isn't it obvious?". I could see steams coming out from Sara's head. "Y-Yah! You bitc-" she yelled but was cut off by me. "Girls, don't call my girl like that" I said. The girls widened their eyes including Sara. "Your girl?" asked the black hair. I nodded cutely and they scoffed at Sara. "You're lucky to have him but someday he'll be mine" said the blonde hair girl to Sara as she flipped her hair and walked away with her other friend. Sara scoffed . "Such es", she said to herself and looked at me. "And you! What was that about??!!" she yelled at me. "Aisshh.. Relax. It was just an acting" I said as I took few sips on my coffee. "Unless... You want it to become reality" I said as I putted down my coffee and leaned closer to her. Her eyes widened while blinking them cutely.. Our face were inch away when suddenly. "MYUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted a familiar voice. I quickly backed away.Ughh.. This choding! He walked towards our direction and sat at the seat beside me."What are you two doing here?" he asked. Sara just smiled awkwardly and same as me too. I face-palmed myself. This Choding, such a er!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
*End of POV*
 
 
After hours of talking and hanging out with L and Sungyeol at the cafe, you went home. When you were infront of your house gate, you saw L.Joe who just came home. You thought of an idea. You walked to him and covered his eyes with your hands. He jumped a little bit whilst you were holding your laugh seeing his expression. "Guess who am I?" you said in a silly voice. He sighed and mumbled, "My stupid noona". You uncovered his eyes . "Yah!" you yelled and hitted his shoulder really hard until he yelp . "What was that about?" L.Joe cried in pain. "For calling your sister stupid" you pouted. L.Joe laughed and answered, "Arasso. Mian" . "Kaja! Lets go in. Its getting darker" he added and grabbed your wrist. The two of you went inside your house before night comes.
 
"Hyung! We're home!" L.Joe shouted as the two of you went in. When you arrived in the living room, you saw Hoya who was walking around like a monster. You walked towards him and asked, "Oppa, what's wrong?". Hoya glared at you and pointed at five familiar figures. "What are you guys doing here??!!!" you yelled as you saw them. "Noona!" exclaimed the maknae cutely. "Gong-" you said but was cut off by Hoya who was still glaring at you. "O-O-Oppa..... I can-" you said but before you could finish your sentences, he grabbed your wrist and brought you to the staircase.
 
"What are they doing here?!" asked Hoya who was trying to calm down. "I have no idea" you simply replied. "No idea??!! But how come they knew our address?! You know if mom and dad come home, they'll probably kill you for inviting your friends to our house at night. Especially male-friends!" said Hoya as he leaned against the wall. "As I said, I don't know how the get here" you answered as you blinke your eyes innocently. L.Joe came while whistling as he passed the two of you. Hoya glared at L.Joe and grabbed him from behind. "You did it, didn't you?" Hoya said to L.Joe. L.Joe looked at Hoya with his puppy eyes. "Hyung~~~~ You know me, right? I couldn't possibly do such things like that" he pouted. You looked at L.Joe and you knew he was lying. "Blondie~~~~ Do you like it if your hair is black?" you and grinned evilly. His eyes widened. "A-A- ANI!!!!" yelled L.Joe as he putted his hands on his hair. "I-I- I did it! I told them our address but I didn't expected them to come now" L.Joe finally said. Hoya let go of L.Joe and L.Joe ran upstairs to his room like there's no tomorrow. Both of you and Hoya sighed. "ottoke?" Hoya sighed. "Be right back. I'll go and talk to them" you said and went inside the living room.
 
"Guys, can you all go home?" you begged them. "But-" said Jinyoung but you cut him off. "Please~~~~" you begged again. Jinyoung sighed and finally said, "Arasso. Lets go home". "Thanks" you smiled at Jinyoung. "Night, noona" both Gongchan and Sanduel said and left the room followed by CNU. Baro smiled at you and ruffled your caramel hair. "Good night" he said and left. Jinyoung walked towards you. "Come early tomorrow. I got something to say to you" he said and smiled. You nodded and replied, "Neh, Jinyoung-oppa". His eyes widened hearing the word 'oppa'. "Oppa?" he questioned. "Well.. You're one year older than me. I think I should stop the 'Jin-Jinyoung' " you said and laughed. He chuckled and pinched your cheeks. "Arasso. Good night. Dream about your lovely Jinyoung-oppa" he joked and went home. After all of them went home, you and Hoya went to the dining room to get ready for dinner. Soon, your parents came home and all of you had dinner together.
 
*Your POV*
 
The next morning, I woke up early. I wonder what Jinyoung want to talk to me about. I bathed, wore my uniform and ate my breakfast. I told Hoya-oppa that I'll walk to school instead since I have to come to school early today. As soon as I reached the school gate, I saw Jinyoung who was waiting for me. Wow he actually waited for me.
 
"Jinyoung-oppa" I called him. He looked at me and smiled. I walked  to him and greeted him. "Good morning, oppa" I said. I kind of getting usual calling him 'oppa' now. "Morning" he replied. "Kaja, lets go" he said again and grabbed my wrist. I hate being drag all the time. "Whe- Where are we going?" I asked him. He smiled at me as he showed his 'shhh' pose to me and continued dragging me. 
 
Soon, we reached the school garden. We sat on a nearby bench. "What do you want to say?" I asked him. He glanced at me and smiled at me. Why do he keep smiling?? "I just want to say if you feel lonely or sad, you just have to take my hands and hold onto them. I'll be by your side forever as I'm your 'phone call' , Sara-ah" he said to me, sounding serious. What is he talking about? Phone call? Isn't it like a person who is always on someone's side? "What do you mean?" I asked him but he keep slient. All I could hear was the birds chirping and noises from the students from far. "
 
"I Love You" I heard him mumbled. I looked at him.
 
"Who?" I asked him. He looked at me back
 
"You" he said and kissed my right cheek.
 
"See you" he whispered in my ear and left me dumbfounded. I touched my cheek that he kissed. My eyes widened.
 
Wha-... What did he just said? O.O
 
                                     
 
 
                                                                -END-



a/n: I hope I didn't made you all panic. Please don't hate Jinyoung for stealing you(Sara) from L.. Hehehehe :) I'll update again next time. Don't worry. Please don't unsubscribe and keep tune in to 'Ice Melts'! I promise that this story will get interesting! :D Keep up with your lovely comments. Feel free to do it. I'm sorry for not updating these past few days. Its already 10 days, I know. I was very busy lately. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Annyeong!!  <3