So not going to marry you

Ice Melts

Ice Melts


Chapter 27 ~ So not going to marry you
 
 
After School,
 
"Relax, girl. You look like a monster" said Min who was taking a sip on her latte as she patted Suzy's back. "Arhh! I can't, okay!" shouted Suzy which made everyone in the cafe glanced at their table. Fei shot a glare at the maknae to quiet down. Suzy lowered her head and mouthed 'sorry'. She turned to look at Miss A back and whispered, "I seriously can't. I don't want L to marry someone who is totally not me". "I hate that. I hate her. I hate everything" she hissed. She feel hatred to you ever since she knew the fact the you're going to marry Myungsoo.
 
*Flashback 3 years ago*
 
"Suzy-ah, where you want to go after school?" asked Myungsoo. "Hmm.. Oppa, can I go to your house?" exclaimed Suzy excitedly. Myungsoo face frowned. "Are you sure? Remember what happen the last time you went to my house? My father asked you to go home an hour later" Myungsoo said worriedly. "I'm really fine with it. Kaja!" Suzy cheered as she held hands with her boyfriend. Myungsoo just smile at her action. 
 
When they arrived, Mr.Choi greeted Myungsoo as usual whilist giving a warm smile to Suzy. "Master, Mr.Kim asked you to go to his office room now" said Mr.Choi as he gave a polite bow to Myungsoo. "Oh, kure. I'll be there in a sec. Please tell him" Myungsoo replied. "Neh" Mr.choi answered and left.
 
After that, Myungsoo brought Suzy into his room. "Suzy-ah, wait in my room, neh? I need to meet my dad upstairs" he said. "Neh.. Don' take too long, oppa" Suzy pouted. "I won't" chuckled Myungsoo and left to his father's office room.
 
Myungsoo knocked the door before entering the office room. "Come in" a voice spoke from inside the room. Myungsoo held the door knob and opened the door.
 
"Abeoji, I heard you wanted to see me" he said politely as he take a step into the room. "Yes. Myungsoo-ah, can you do me a favour?" asked Mr.Kim, who was still keeping his eyes on his computer, typing something. "What is it?" Myungsoo asked. "Please hand this to one of my clients which is Mr.Han at my company" said Mr.Kim as he handed a file which full of documents. "But dad, Suzy is here. I can't just leave her here alone" Myungsoo frowned. "Please. I really need to finish my work" begged Mr.Kim. Myungsoo sighed and finally agreed. He left the house and drove to his father's company.
 
Minutes had passed but Myungsoo haven't comeback. Suzy decided to check on him so he walked out of Myungsoo's room to his father's office room. 
 
When she arrived there, she opened the door a bit but did not find Myungsoo. Instead, Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim were there. Suzy closed the door and about to leave when she heard,
 
"So Lee Kang Sara, huh?" said Mr.Kim. "Yeah, don't you think she's really pretty. I can't believe she's going to be my daughter-in-law someday" Mrs.Kim spoke proudly. "Yeah. It's the best Myungsoo live with her in the future rather than Suzy. I really dislike her" Mr.Kim laughed. Suzy felt pain and anger at what she heard.
 
'Lee Kang Sara?' Suzy thought and quickly left the house without telling anyone.
 
The next day,
 
"Suzy-ah, why did you left yesterday?" asked Myungsoo who just came running to Suzy at the corridors. "Oh, Myungsoo" she mumbled. "Yah, answer my question" he chuckled. "Myungsoo... I have something to say" said Suzy with a serious tone. "What is it?" Myungsoo asked as his smile faded. "Can we break up?" Suzy said bluntly. Those words kept on ringing in Myungsoo's head. His eyes widened. His heart broke into pieces. No smile could be seen on either the two of them. 
 
"Wha- What are you talking about?" Myungsoo suttered as he tried to smile. "I don't feel anything towards you anymore so let's break up" replied Suzy coldly and left Myungsoo dumbfounded.
 
'I can't believe she said that' Myungsoo thought. That was the time his happiness faded away and he became cold to everyone except for his parents and Infinite.
 
A year later, 
 
Suzy recieved an email from her childhood friend, Kai.
 
"Guess what? I had a girlfriend!" Kai wrote. Suzy was happy for him so she asked who was the lucky girl that became Kai's girlfriend. "Lee Kang Sara! The only girl I love <3" Kai wrote back. Suzy was beyond shocked when she saw your name was on the screen.
 
'Her?! Why her?!!' Suzy thought.
 
"Kai....... BREAK. HER. UP" was all Suzy replied. "W- Wae?! She is my girlfriend, not yours!" Kai answered. Suzy gritted her teeth and typed, "BREAK UP WITH HER OR I'LL HURT HER". "You're joking, right?" Kai replied. 
 
Suzy snickered and said, "Let just see who's joking around" to no one particular. She stopped email with Kai for a while. 
 
"Hello? Can I ask for a ticket to California this Saturday? And, how much is it?" she spoke on the phone. After confirming her ticket to California, she hung up. 
 
'Just wait and see... Wait and see...' Suzy thought as she smirked.
 
*End Of Flashback*
 
"I hate her to death" Suzy hissed after remembering everything. "Now..." she said calmly and continued, "Unnie!! Help me!!", as she showed her puppy eyes. Min smirked and said, "Gimme' your ears". Suzy was confused and so she asked, "What?". "Haish.. I mean, come here, you maknae!" Min sighed. After Suzy leaning closer to Min, Min started to whisper something in Suzy's ears. Suzy grinned evilly after hearing Min's plan.
 
..............................
 
You were walking home alone since Hoya can't pick you up cause he had some business in school while L.Joe hang out with Teen Top. You sighed heavilly. 
 
'So LONELY~' you thought and puffed your cheeks. Out of sudden, something pinched your cheeks from behind. "Gah!" you yelped. You spun around and saw Myungsoo. You kicked his foot. "ert! Were you following me?!" you shrieked. Myungsoo cried in pain as he held his foot. "Could you stop kicking me?! You have been kicking me since morning!" he pouted which made you blushed. "Mian. Why are following me, anyway?" you asked. "Your dearest brother asked me to send you home so I have to walk instead" he said sarcastically. You mehrong-ed him and started walking faster. "I'm sorry about earlier this morning. I didn't mean it. And, thank you so much, L, for taking me home last night" you mumbled quietly but as usual he could hear you.
 
When you arrived infront of your house, you thanked him for walking home with you. You were about to open your gate but suddenly, Myungsoo pulled you to him and hugged you. You gulped and stayed froze. "I think I'm starting to like you, Kang Sara" he whispered. Your heart beat faster. It won't slow down. It's like running 100km which is impossible for you to do in reality. You pulled away quickly. "I need to go" you mumbled and walked to the gate again but stopped. You walked to him and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. He widened his eyes and his face turned red. You quickly pulled away and ran inside your house.
 
Myungsoo was dumfounded. He touched his cheeks and started to chuckle to himself.
 
The next day, 
 
It was Friday so you felt a bit happy since the next day is Saturday. You woke up early and went to school with your siblings early too!
 
After school, you were about to walk out your school when suddenly you recieved a text message from Myungsoo's number, telling you to go to the music room. You sighed and started to walk to the music room.
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
The school bell rang signaling it was the end of school day for this week. I packed my stuff and put them in my bag. I walked out the class but someone held my hand.
 
"Oppa, can you accompany me to the music room?" asked Suzy who grabbed my hand. "Why can't you go there by yourself?" I said coldly. "Please" she begged. I sighed and replied a 'yes'. What can I say? I hate hearing this annoying girl so in the end I have to accept her favour.
 
When we reached the music room, she asked me for my phone. I asked her , "Why?", and she said that she need to text her parents that she'll be coming home late since her phone was low battery. After that, she returned my phone back to me. "What are we doing here?" I finally asked her. She smirked and leaned closer to me. What the hell is she doing?! "If I can't have you, nobody can. Especially your wife-to-be, Lee Kang Sara" she whispered. My jaw dropped. How did she know?!
 
To my shock, she kissed me! I quickly pushed her away. 
 
"What are you doing??!!!" I yelled at her.
 
"Wae? Why can't I have you back, Kim Myung Soo?!" she shouted back.
 
I scoffed and replied, "Are you kidding me? You dumped me, you ? What else do you want from me?"
 
"What else? I want this!" she grinned and kissed me again. I pushed her away again. 
 
Suddenly, I got furious and did the stupidest thing I've ever done.
 
"Is that all you want? I can even kiss you all day, Suzy" I said.
 
*End Of POV*
 
"Is that all you want? I can even kiss you all day, Suzy" he said. Out of nowhere he pinned Suzy to the wall and started kissing her. 
 
"M- Myung.. Soo.." you suttered when you see what he did. 
 
Myungsoo stop kissing Suzy and faced you. "Sara..." he suttered too. "I can explain" he said. 
 
You were on the verge tears. "Stop it, L. I don't want to listen" you said and ran out of the room.
 
"SARA!!!" Myungsoo shouted.
 
'What have I done?!' Myungsoo thought as he ran out of the room too to catch you.
 
Suzy who was enjoying the show just kept on smirking.
 
'Thank you, Min' she thought as she crossed her arms. She felt happiness.....
 
 
                                       
 
-END-

a/n : Okay~ Don't minunderstood me! I'm not Miss A anti-fan! I swear, I'm their fan! The reason why I made them mean in my story because I need to end their character in my story faster as I will have new characters in my story someday. Thank you for understanding :)

Please subscribe and comment.. Feel free to do so

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88