Driving my mind nuts!

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 4 ~ Drving my mind nuts!

 

 

 

 
*Your POV*
 
'You want people to treat you well? Fine then I'll treat you well' I couldn't forget those words he said to me just then at school. Oh gawd, what have I done? Ahh!! Get yourself together, Lee Kang Sara. Wake up! You cannot be scared to boys! Ughhh.....
                                                                                                   
At home,
 
"Welcome home, kids" smiled my mum and she kissed my cheeks."Thanks, Mrs. Eunchang" smiled Hoya-oppa. "Hi, mum" said blondie. "Mum? You're early?" I asked. "Hoya, I told you to call me 'mum'. Next time call me 'mum', arasso? And yes I went home early today. My first day. Nothing much to do. Hi, L.Joe" said mum and she patted blondie's head. I planted an 'O' shape at my mouth to reply her answer. "Okay, mum" replied Hoya-oppa. "Uhh- I need to go to my room, bye" I said and went upstairs ASAP. Before entering my room, I could hear blondie said "WTH is wrong with her?"
 
In my room,
 
I changed my clothes to a mint colour wife beater top and my short pants. I climbed my bed and lied down. I keep thinking about what happened at school just then. Honestly, after reccess ended, I went inside the classroom and all the time that 'Myungsoo guy' keep staring while smirking at me. After school, I went straightly to Hoya-oppa's car. I didn't even get to meet Jin-Jinyoung and the rest of B1A4. I must apologise tomorrow. Suddenly, I remembered Hoya-oppa also in Myungsoo's group. What is the name of he group again? Infinity? In.... Infi.. Infi... Infinite? Oh yeah.. I want to ask him about it but I'm lazy to talk about something that realated to that Myungsoo.
 
*End of POV*
 
The next day,
 
"Sara-ah! Come down to breakfast!" Hoya shouted from downstairs. Although your house is huge, you still can hear Hoya's voice cause his voice was loud. "Neh, oppa! Just a sec!" you replied. You were in your room, fixing your hair. After that, you went outside your room and knocked L.Joe's door. "Yah! Blondie, breakfast!" you shouted from outside. You could hear he replied "Wait for a min, choco" to you. "Whatever" you said and went downstairs to the dining room. When you arrived at the dining room, you couldn't find your mum or your dad anywhere. You could only see Hoya who was sitting at the dining table, eating his breakfast. "Oppa, mum and dad went to work already?" you asked. "Yeah. You know adults, job is very IMPORTANT for them" he answered with a smile. "Come eat your breakfast" he added. "Neh" you smiled. Suddenly, L.Joe came down and entered the dining room too. "Morning, Hyung... And Choco" L.Joe said while smiling at Hoya then looked at you with a smirk. "Stop calling me choco, blondie" you pouted. "I think he said it because of your chocolate hair, choco" Hoya laughed while L.Joe stucked his tongue out at you. "Mehrong!" L.Joe said to you. "He's just jealous of your chocolate hair, Sara. Calm down" Hoya added his previous words. L.Joe's smile fadded and this time, you're the one who was laughing and smiling. "I'm not, hyung!" scolded L.Joe and Hoya and you laughed. After having breakfast, the three of you went to school.
 
*Your POV*
 
At school, 
 
'I need to apologise to Jin-Jinyoung. Where is he?' I thought when I suddenly saw him. "Jinyoung-ie!" I called him from far. He came to me and said, "Morning, Sara-ah" . " I'm sorry I didn't meet up with you after school" I pouted. "Aigoo~ It's okay" he said and patted my head. "I got to go. Need to meet someone. Bye, Sara-ah. See you at lunch if you can" he said and walked away. I was relieved he forgave me. But suddenly something made me worry  back. "Sara~ah~~~" said a guy behind me. I turned around and saw the guy I hated the most in the whole universe. "Wh-Wh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!!" I shouted to him. "None of your business. But remember Sara, the war has just began" he smirked at me . I turned back and mouthed 'Oh My Gawd' to myself and faced him back. "Listen here, Kim Pokerface! I-AM-NOT-SCARED-OF-YOU!!!" I said to him and walked away. "That's what you think" I heard him saying it. Darn that L!!!!!!! 
 
The bell rang and I was about to go to my class when suddenly a girl stopped me. "Lee Kang Sara,right?" the girl asked and I nodded to response her question. "Could you help me with something? I need to get these books back to the library but my class is far away and I'm late for my first period. Could you take these books to the library instead. I'm sure I'll pay you back.... Please~" pouted the girl more like begging to me. And I was like, What the HECK??!!!! I mean like the library is at the top floor which is 10 stairs from her class and 8 stairs from my class. Got to be kidding me! The books were like building. But I can't just say no to her because I'm still new here and dunno anyone here except for Hoya-oppa, blondie and 'that Myungsoo'. Oh, and also the tall guy, Sungyeol. So I answered yes and took the books to the library . I almost die climbing the stairs while carrying the 15 books. F**k my luck!  I finally sent those books and was at the 4th floor then suddenly another stopped me.. Oh great!!  I think she's a senior. "Sara-ssi, could you help me with something? Could take my notebook and bring back to from the music room? It is on top of a piano" said the girl with a lovely smile. God, that smile is pretty. Take notebook from music room? It is next to the library which is at the top floor (5th floor). But I can't say no to a snior so I accepted her favour. I ran upstairs and came inside the music room. Good thing no one was there. I saw the notebook on top of the piano and took it. But something stopped me. I saw the piano was very beautiful and I suddenly feel like playing so I sat down and played Infinite- Only Tears. Hehe... I'm very good in playing piano especially guitar. I enjoy music so much.
 
After playing the piano for minutes, I ran downstairs and went to the girl's class. I spotted the girl and gave her notebook. She thanked me and I walked away or maybe like ran to my class. I entered my class and the teacher said or sort of shouted to me, "Lee Kang Sara, you're late for three periods! Detention after school!".... WHAT??!! You kidding me, right?? I thought I only gone for 30 minutes but the teacher was right.. I'm two and half hours late..... I can see Myungsoo grinng more like smirking........ Ughhhh... I know what's goin' on...
 
                                     
 
 
                                                                           -END-
 

 
a/n : Yay!! I updated!! :D :) I still need some comments,please...~~ :( N thank you for subscribing :D