I don't love you anymore...

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 20 ~ I don't love you anymore

 

 

 

*Myungsoo's POV*
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jong In imnida. But you can call me Kai"  said the new boy. 
 
"Neh, annyeonghaseyo, Bae Soo Ji imnida. I prefer to be call Suzy" the new girl said politely.
 
I was beyond shocked! How could this and this traitor return to Korea?!
 
I turned my head to Kang Sara, she was froze. Her face started to become pale!
 
*End Of POV*
 
 
*Your POV*
 
This can't be happening. He cannot be back! Just no~
 
"Okay, Mr. Kim, Miss Bae, the two of you can seat behind Kim Myung Soo and Lee Kang Sara which is there" said the teacher as he pointed at me and L. My jaw dropped! The two of them walked towards us. 
 
"Oppa~" exclaimed Suzy as she held L's hand. "Long time no see, cousin" said Kai to L. Oppa? Cousin?! I looked at L. Is it me or he looked miserable! Kai turned to me and said, "Sar-". I stood up quickly before letting him finish his words and ran out of class. I ran as fast as I could. I just can't stand looking at him! 
 
I ran through the empty hallways until I bumped to someone. Seriously, I need to start wearing my thick glasses back because I keep on bumping to people while I'm running.
 
*End Of POV*
 
 
*Jinyoung's POV*
 
I was so sleepy during class so I decided to skip class. I was walking through the hallways when suddenly I bumped to someone. "Gwenchana?" I asked as I held her wrist so she won't fall down. I examined her face and it was Sara! "What happened to you?" I asked her again as I wiped her tears that streamed down through her face. She glanced at he for a while and started hugging me. She cried on my chest while I just patted her back, not knowing what to say.
 
"Jinyoung-ah, he's back" she cried quietly. Who's back?! Who's he? "He who? Sara-ah, don't tell me it is that guy" I said as remember the guy Sara told me. She nodded slowly. I patted her head and told her eveything will be okay. "I have a nice place that I want to go. Wanna go with me?" I asked her and she nodded. I held her wrist and dragged her to the music room gently.
 
"Oppa, this is..." she said as we arrived in the music room. I nodded and said, "Yup, I want to hear you play the piano like the old days". I dragged her closer to the paino and sat her down. "Ehhh??~~ " is all she could say. "Play it for me. No matter it sound is sad, happy or madness, I'll listen to it" I smiled. At first she refused but in the end she gave up and started clicking on the piano. Soon, she started playing some sad songs. It sounded nice and peaceful. As always, her talented hands. Hehe.. 
 
After finished playing the piano, a tear slid down her face. I quickly wiped it and cupped her face. "Yah, I asked you to play the piano for me not to cry" I joked which made her chuckled a bit. "It's not funny" she pouted. I pinched her cheeks and joked, "Aigoo, mianhe, my baby". She smiled at my words which made me more happy. Suddenly, she turned to me and smiled weakly. "Oppa, can you leave me alone for awhile" she said. I can't say 'no' to her so instead I asked if she'll be okay without me and she nodded. "Gwenchana. I'll call you later" she smiled. I return her smile and replied, "Arasso". Then, I left the room.
 
Sara, please be okay, neh?
 
*End Of POV*
 
 
'Ottoke? Same school with him is just like hell' you thought as you messed your hair.
 
Time had passed and it is finally recess, you decided to get out from and continue with your classes. As you were about to leave the room, a hand grabbed your wrist. You looked at the owner of the hand.
 
"Can I talk to you?" he asked softly.
 
"What is it?" you sighed as you pulled away your wrist from his grip.
 
"Ummm.. I'm really sorry for what I did. I really love you, Kang Sara. I swear. So could you at least give me another chance. I promise, I'll explain the reason why I did those things to you. So please" he said.
 
"Are kidding on me? Forget it" you scoffed as you hide your tears. You knew seeing him will just hurt you but you decided to be strong.
 
"Sara, please" he begged you.
 
"Mianhe. I can't forgive you. You really broke  me, Kim Jong In" you said coldly and start walking out again but he held your wrist.
 
"Sara, I'm begging you" he said. You could see sincere in his eyes but as you planned you decided to be strong and just ignore him.
 
"Jong-in ah, chincha mianhe. I really feel nothing towards you anymore. Sorry but I don't love you anymore" you said bluntly and left the room. When you were out, you quickly ran youself to the girl's restroom.
 
'That's what you think, Lee Kang Sara. We'll see about that later. I'm sure you'll love me soon or later' Kai thought and punched the wall.
 
As you were walking through the corridors, you ran into someone. "Yah, Sara, I heard what happened. Gwenchana?" asked Jiyeon. "Gwenchana" you answered and gave her a smile. You realized that the rest of T-ARA were behind Jiyeon with apologetic faces. "Annyeong" all of them said. "Oh, annyeong" you replied. "We really regret about what we did to you last time" said Soyeon. "Ah, it's okay. I forgive you all" you smiled. "Woah~ Chincha?" said the young Dani and you nodded. "Wahh~~ Unnie! You're the best!" she said and started jumping which made all of you laughed.
 
'They're not so bad as I thought' you thought and started smiling again.
 
You spent your entire recess time with T-ARA. You were so happy that they finally became your friends.
 
 
*Jiyeon's POV*
 
School ended and I bid my goodbye to T-ARA ans Sara. After that, I went to my Vocal Lesson. It is near my house. Since my parents are popular with music industries, they made me attend the Vocal Class.
 
As always, I entered the class and sat on my seat which is behind the pretty boy. Who is his name again? Jung..  Jung... Jung Jiyoung? Jinyoung? Oh yeah, Jung Jin Young. His young sister is Jung Eunji who attend Cube High and a member of APink if I'm not wrong. I call him pretty boy not because I like him, it is because he look weak. No offense. Soon, the teacher came in.
 
"So class, all of you did the duet together with your chosen partners except for.... Jinyoung and Jiyeon. You two need to do the duet soon or later to get your credits" said the teacher. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened!
 
"Bwoh?! I have to do a duet with who?!" both me and Jinyoung yelled in disbelieve.
 
"Is there a problem, Mr.Jung and Miss Park" asked the teacher. "But-" the pretty boy said but was cut off by the teacher. "Is there a problem?!" asked the teacher again but this time she looked so scary so he finally gave up. "Good. Then, I guess the two of you should start planning. The others follow me to the music studio to train your vocals" said the teacher and went out of the class. Followed by the other students, leaving me and the pretty boy alone in class. 
 
"Yah! Pretty boy, don't be too proud! I don't like you" I muttered to broke the slience.
 
"Yah, Jiyeon, you think I like you? Hmmpph! If it is not because of that teacher, I wouldn't do the duet with you" he replied. ?!!!
 
"Bwoh??! Yah, you!!! Haishh.. Let me see what you got" I said.
 
"What?" he asked.
 
"Ughh.. I mean sing, you pabo" I said and he nodded as he raised a brow. He picked the guitar and started singing 'Hey Girl' . (a/n: by B1A4)
 
As he was singing, I was shocked. His voice is amazing! My heart kept beating fast and I don't know why. Stop beating so fast, you damn heart!!! What is happening to me?
 
 
Do I like him?..
 
                                   
 
 
 
                                                                              -END-

Short Preview :

 

Chapter 21 ~ Jinyoung-oppa, I Love You

 

"Jinyoung oppa, I love you!! I really do~"

 

"But...... I know we aren't meant to be together. So I let go of you just like how you let go of me. That's right.. We're just bestfriends not more than that"

 

'Why are you being dishonest to yourself. You should've confess to him a long time ago not hurt your feeling for a long time'

 


a/n :

Comment and tell me what you think about this chapter. Feel free to do so. And, I love you, my subscribers!!! <3 A heart by NAMU for you ^_-

 

New & Slient readers, subscribe please~~~ *o*

 

credits goes to the rightful owner of these awesome gifs  v^o^

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88