Can't do that to her

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

 

Chapter 26 ~ Can't do that to her
 
 
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
I kept on pressing the door bell but no one answered me. I finally decided to call Hoya hyung instead. I dialed his number and waited him to answer. But..
 
"Sorry. The number you called is unavailable. Please leave a voice message after this... *beep..* "
 
Argghh!! Why didn't he answer!
 
I put my phone back in my pocket and went inside my car back. "Yah, Kang Sara, where's your house key?" I asked her as I shook her body. All she replied was, "Urmmmphh.." and some other random words I can't understand. This girl is driving me crazy. Where should I send her if no one is in her house!
 
After minutes of trying, I gave up and decided to bring her home instead. I arrived my house and parked my car at the garage. I went out the car and carried her bridal-style.
 
I knocked the front door as loud as I could. Not long, one of my maid opened the door. She was shocked to see Sara who was on my arms. "Omo! Is this Miss Sara?! How came she's with you, Master?" she asked. "I found her drunk. Can you please take her to my room?" I asked as I handed Sara to her. "Neh" she replied and took Sara to my room which is upstairs. Not my luck, my mom saw everything! "Kim Myung Soo! What have you done to her?! You should at least wait until you're married then,you could do PDA to her!" my mom scolded. "Mom~" I goaned and continued, "I didn't do anything to her. I found her drunk in Inspirit Club so I decided to bring her home but no one was at her house. In the end, I brought her here!". I breathed in after explaining everything. "Oh! hehehhe... Mian" she apologised.
 
"Ah. Master, I already lied her down on your bed. I even changed he rclothes with my pyjamas. If you don't mind" the maid said to me infront of my room. "No, I don't mind. Thank you" I thanked and she left. 
 
I entered my room and saw Sara lying down on my bed, sleeping like a panda. I sat on the floor  as I kept on staring at her face. 
 
Why am  I not feeling anger eventhough you're doing such suffer things to me? Why do I feel anger when you're with Kai instead?
 
I went into my bathroom and changed into my pyjamas. After that, I took out a big blanket and placed it on the floor. Without me noticing, I suddenly kissed Sara's cheeks before drifting into sleep.
 
*End Of POV*
 
At a club near Seoul,
 
""Hello? I think we should carry out our plan tomorrow..... Kim Jong In" said Suzy on the phone. "What?!" Kai spoke as he stood up from his seat. "Are you serious?" he asked. "Yup" Suzy answered. "But-" Kai said but was cut off by Suzy. "No buts. TOMORROW! After. School!" Suzy warned and then, he hung up. Kai sighed as he put his phone back in his pocket.
 
"That annoying mental issue girl again?" asked Baekhyun as he smirked. "Yeah" Kai answered with a sigh escaped from his mouth as he sat down. "What does she want now?" Sehun asked, taking a sip of his wine. "She want to carry out the plan tomorrow. Be ready at the back entrance of Woollim High after school" explained Kai. "Pshh.. Whatever" mumbled Chanyeo, who was already drunk as he waved his hands repeatly. "Where's EXO-M anyway?" asked Suho, looking around for EXO-M. "Arghh!! I'm tired of waiting for them. I'm stepping in the dance floor" D.O groaned, his lips and putting his drink on the table. Then, he started walking to the dance floor and dance with some random y girls.
 
'I hope what I'm doing is right' Kai thought.
 
*Your POV*
 
Morning,
 
I woke up seeing the white ceiling in front of me. I stood up a bit and looked around. I noticed it wasn't my room. What happened?! And, where am I?! I looked around again to find L was on the floor! My eyes widened. What did he do to me?! 
 
I stood up from the bed and started kicking him. "Yah! Bastard!! What did you do to me last night?! ert!!! Dirty guy!! Wake up!!!" I yelled at him, still kicking him. Not long, he woke up, groaning. "What the hell?!" he hiss as he held his poor stomach that I kicked. "What the hell?! Yah! I'm the one who supposed to say that! What did you do?!" I shrieked. I was freaking out until I accidently kicked his head. "Ahhh!!!" he cried in pain, holding his head with his other hands. Guilt filled my heart suddenly. "Omo!! Gwenchana?! Ahh~ Mian. Mian" I panicked. "Haish!!! Could you calm down for a second next time?!! You should be thankful that I brought you home since you were drunk after drinking twenty-five glasses of liquor!" he muttered out loud. I felt guilty again. I shouldn't have kick him. 
 
"Mianhe" I pouted as I rubbed his hurted head. Electric flows everytime I touch him. I can't believe I'm feeling this! "Chincha mianhe" I mumbled.
 
........................
 
"Wear this" he said as he handed me school uniforms. "Where did you get this girl school uniforms?" I asked him, taking the school uniforms. "My elder sister used to attend Woollim High too. But she moved to Cube High already" he said. "Who?" I asked him. "Kim Hyuna" he replied. "Oh. Thank you for giving this school uniforms" I thanked and went inside the bathroom to bath and change into the uniforms.
 
After getting ready to school, both of us went down to the dining room. To be honest, living here is like living in a castle. Maids and butlers everywhere. Not like, my house, there only maids in the kitchen to cook for us so we have to call them if we need anything.
 
When we reached the dining room, I found Mrs Kim and Mr Kim were there too. "Good morning, Sara" greeted Mr and Mrs Kim. I bowed and replied a 'good morning' to them back. Both me and L joined them sitting at the dining table.
 
As I was digging in the breakfast, Mrs Kim suddenly said, "So, how's your night together?", whih made me choked my food and L split some of his coffee out. "Neh?" both of us said in unison. "I thought both you slept together last night?" asked Mrs Kim innocently. "Eomeoni~" whined the Myung kid. "Abeoji, please stop mom from saying weird stuff" he begged. His father laughed and said, "Yeobo, let the kids alone. They probably shy of what they did". It made me blush even more. Oh gosh! What happened last night! I put my spoon down and glared at L. "Yah, it's not what you think" he said as he shook his head. "Fine" I hissed and continued eating.
 
After eating, L drove me to school. I was still curious of what happened last night.
 
*End Of POV*
 
Recess almost end. Jiyeon was playing around with the rest of T-Ara while you were nowhere to be found. Suddenly Jiyeon bumped into someone and spilt some of her hot chocolate that she was holding to the person she bumped. Everyone aroud them gasped.
 
"Oh, mian-" Jiyeon said but stopped when she saw Suzy infront of her with an anger face. Suzy scoffed and said, "I can't believe a queenka of the school is apologising". "Shut up. It's better I apologised" Jiyeon snapped. "Oh sheesh.. Look who's talking. Boyfriend. Stealer" scoffed Suzy as she emphasized the last word. Pain came into Jiyeon's heart again. "We already broke up two years ago, Suzy. What else do you want?" Jiyeon spoke. "I want your friend, Sara, to stay away from him" said Suzy. "B**ch" Jiyeon mumbled. "What?" Suzy scoffed. "You're such a low life b**ch!!!!!!!!!!" Jiyeon mentally shouted infront of everyone. "Eh, chincha you" said Suzy as she was about to slap Jiyeon. Jiyeon was ready to feel the pain immediately closed her eyes. Instead of feeling pain, she only heard a slapping sound. She opened her eyes and saw Jinyoung's back figure infront of her. It was Jinyoung who got slapped. "Ji- Jinyoung" she suttered. "Do you think slapping people will solve your hurted heart?!" shouted Jinyoung to Suzy. "Let's go, Jiyeon" he said as he grabbed Jiyeon's wrist and dragged her away.
 
'Just wait and see what I'll do to Sara today. Don't regret it' Suzy thought, taking heavy breathe. 
 
At an empty class, 
 
"How could you protect me just then. Does it hurt?" Jiyeon as as she wiped Jinyoung's cheeks with a wet handkerchief. Jinyoung shook his head and said, "Because I love you". Jiyeon slightly blushed when she heard what Jinyound said. "What are you talking about?!" she said as she hitted Jinyoung's chest playfully. "Wae?" he chuckled. Jiyeon sighed and sat beside him. "I thought you love Sara" she said. "hmm.. I used to love her. But I realise that we aren''t meant to be together. So I finally let her go. Ever since I heard you sing, my heart kept on beating again. I finally noticed that.... You are wonderful" Jinyoung said slowly. "You already knew?" Jiyeon asked. "What?". "That... L and Sara are engaged". "Yup. But I don't care" Jinyoung said. "Cause..." he continued as he cupped Jiyeon's cheeks and brought her face closer to his face. Finally, he kissed her. As usual, he felt fireworks in his stomach same as Jiyeon.
 
..............................
 
"Have you prepare?" Suzy asked.
 
"Look, Suzy... I have something" said Kai.
 
"What is it?!" Suzy said in irritation.
 
"I cancelled the plan" Kai sighed.
 
"What?!!!!" shouted Suzy. "Just what are you saying?!" Suzy hissed again.
 
"I can't do that to her. I... I love her. I want to see her happy. I'm sorry but... Do it your own" Kai finally said and left.
 
"Kai, wait!! Please!!!" shouted Suzy but Kai ignored her and kept on walking.
 
'I'll show you, Kai! I don't even need you to break L and Sara' Suzy thought.
 
She took out her phone and dialed some numbers.
 
"Girls... I'm so not going to be fine!! MEET ME!" said Suzy to members of Miss A on the phone.
 
 
                                       
 
 -END-

a/n : I just realised that the previous chapter was Rated-M. It was actually Rated-M automaticly. Hehehe.. Mianhe. 

 

So, plan cancelled, huh? Yeah, watch out. Suzy won't sit still. Hahah.. I hope you won't hate her :/ she's really cute~ xD I'll update again.. So please look foward for it, neh?

 

For new readers and slient readers, please subscribe because the more you subscribe, the faster I'll update.. Annyeong!


Preview :

 

Chapter 27 ~ I'm so not going to marry you 

 

"Is that all you want? I can even kiss you all day, Suzy" he said. Out of nowhere he pinned Suzy to the wall and started kissing her. 

 

"M- Myung.. Soo.." you suttered when you see what he did. 

 

Myungsoo stop kissing Suzy and faced you. "Sara..." he suttered too. "I can explain" he said. 

 

You were on the verge tears. "Stop it, L. I don't want to listen" you said and ran out of the room.

 

"SARA!!!"


No extra! :( sorry

 

See you next time!

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88