Girl, don't mess with me

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 34 ~ Girl, don't mess with me

 

 

*Minah's POV*
 
I was walking home from school when suddenly someone grabbed me by my wrist. I look at the guy as I raised a brow. "What are you doing?!" I shrieked. He panted and asked me politely, "Can you help me with something?". "What is it?!" I said. What the hell is his problem? "This" he replied and dragged me to run.
 
When we reached a park, I quickly slapped his hands. "What the hell is your problem?!" I yelled. "I'm sorry but I have no choice but to find an excuse to escape from those two" he panted. "You know, Eunnim really like you" I mumbled. "Well... I don't and you can't force people to love" he pouted. I have to admit he failed in doing aegyo but he still look cute. He looked at me with smile on his face and offered his right hand. "Hey, the name is Lee Howon. Short, Hoya" he said cooly. I looked down. "What are you doing? You are suppose to disgust of me since I'm used to have mental problem" I muttered feeling it is wrong to be friend with him. "I'm not like the others, you know" he chuckled still offering his hand. Finally, I have no choice but accept it. He smiled of joy as soon as I held his hand. "Do you want to go anywhere?" he asked me. "Aren't you suppose to bring your siblings home?" I answered him with another question. "Sara went outing with Minhyuk while L.Joe.. I don't know where he is. He always wander around" he shrugged. I sighed. "Thanks but I have something to do" I said and started to walk away. I turned behind and he was following. "What now?!" I said in frustrarion. "Can I follow you?" he said with puppy eyes. I can't hold aegyo so I just say 'yes'.
 
Soon, we arrived at a closed bakery. It used to be my mother's when we lived in Korea but now it is closed. Although it's closed, I still come here to clean it. "Soo's Bakery?" Hoya read the signboard as he raised a brow. I didn't reply him. I grabbed the keys from my school bag and opened the door. "Come in" I muttered.
 
As we came in, I walked to the kitchen. I brought out all the ingredients I bought and started to make chocolate cake. "What are you doing?" a voice asked from behind me. I knew who it was so I continued baking while answered, "Making Chocolate cake". "Oh" was his answer after that.
 
It's going to be a long day
 
*End of POV*
 
After baking a whole chocolate cake, Minah served a piece of it to Hoya who was sitting at the white round table. Hoya looked at the cake and then at Minah. "Eat" she muttered as she sat opposite to Hoya. "Thanks" he said and smiled. "Mmm.. It's good" he compliant after taking a bite. "I's nothing" she mumbled as she felt her face turning red. "Not to be mean but how did you end up in the mental hospital?" he suddenly asked. Minah was slient for a while as she don't know whether should she reply him or not. Hoya understood her and said, "It's okay if you don't want to-", but he was cut off by Minah. "I was trauma because of my ex boyfriend abused me" she smiled bitterly. Hoya held her hand and squeezed it to make her feel comfortable while showing her a sincere smile. They spent the whole evening talking and get to know each other.
 
"Minah, you deserve someone better" was what Hoya said before heading home.
 
*Eunnim's POV*
 
The next morning, I woke up and walked to the kitchen to find my oppa was cooking. "Oppa" I called. He stopped cutting the vegetables and looked at me. "Oh, Eunnie~ You're awake?" he asked me. "Yeah, yeah. Why are you cooking early in the morning anyway? Aishh.. So annoying" I said. Actually, I don't hate him. I love him cause he is such a good brother for me but as you know, I don't like expressing my feelings. His smile faded as soon as I said those words. "K-Kure?.. Then, should I hire a maid instead" he smiled weakly. Did I went to far? "A..Ani.. You don't have to.  I like your cooking more than any human being in this world" I confessed as I tried not to have any eye contact with him. He brighten up and cheered, "YAY!!! Saranghae, Eunnie". "D- Dongwoo oppa, can I help?" I offered. He looked at me with are-you-sure look and I nodded. He then asked me to cut the vegetables while he boil the meat. 
 
I don't need anyone except for him. My oppa, Jang Dongwoo.
 
After having a fine breakfast and got ready for school, we walked to school together. The way there was peaceful for me. The sound of the cold breeze, noises from far and humming sound that my oppa made.
 
Skip forward to recess time,
 
I was lazy to go to the cafeteria since I'm not hungry at all so I decided to do my homeworks. I searched for my book but it's nowhere to be found. I looked inside my desk and found a note saying,
 
I bet you're looking for your notebook. Come to the music room now.
 
-The Famous L.Joe
 
That jerk!!
 
After reading it, I shred the paper into pieces. "JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted not caring about the students around me. Not wanting to waste my free time, I stomped off to the music room. 
 
I slammed the door open and saw L.Joe was sitting on top of the piano. "Where's my book?" I gritted my teeth. He smrked and ponited at the top of the tall shelve. Fu**, I can't reach that. "If you want it, take it yourself" he said, acting innocent. I walked towards the shelve and tried to reach it. I tried to jump several times. Suddenly, I could feel my body is becoming weak. "" I cursed under my breathe as I panted. I don't want to give up so I tried to reach it again. I almost reach it but L.Joe the jerk quickly took it by his hand and brought it up. "Yah!" I nagged and tried to reach his hand. "Come and get it" he teased. He's wasting my time! I was furious so I jumped high and finally took my book from him. "You're such a jerk, Lee Byung Hun. I wish girls won't date you anymore!" I yelles and ran out. "Girl, don't mess with me" I heard him hissed when I was at the door. 
 
I ran so fast not wanting to see him. I hate him to death! What's his problem?! Everyone looked at me as I ran through the hallways bumping to random students. I felt dizzy. My mind started to went blank. God, please don't. I hugged my book tighter to my chest. I almost reach the girls' toilet but suddenly I can't. I fell on the ground with my book and my eyes started to close.
 
Dongwoo oppa.... Hyomin unnie.... Sara unnie...
 
*End of POV*
 
You were walking with T-Ara when suddenly you saw a body lying on the ground near the girls' toilet. You looked closely and you realised it was Eunnim. You poked Hyomin as you called her. "Wae?" she asked and you pointed at Eunnim's figure. Hyomin looked at where you pointed and quickly walked to Eunnim followed by you.
 
"Eunnim!" she shrieked. "Eunnim-ah, ileona" you panicked as shook her body. "We need to bring her to the nurse room faster" cried Hyomin. Just in time, you saw Hoya walked with the rest of Infinite. "Oppa!" you called. Hoya turned to you and saw the three of you. They ran to the three of you and asked what happened to Eunnim. "I don't know. I found her lying here" you explained. "Oh my Eunnie" said Dongwoo. Without wasting time, all of you brought Eunnim to the nurse room. 
 
................
 
L.Joe spotted the rest of Teen Top near his locker. "Sup, guys" he said cooly. "Hey" they replied. "I have something to tell you guys" he said in amusement. "Err.. Actually there's something much more important" Chunji said. "What is it?" asked L.Joe. "You know Dongwoo hyung's younger sister?" Niel asked and so L.Joe nodded. "Why?" he asked feeling a bit nervous. "Well... She fainted a while ago" Niel said slowly. L.Joe's jaw dropped. "Say it again?" he asked, still can't believe what he heard. "She fainted" Changjo repeated. 
 
'No.. It isn't your fault... Totally not your fault, Byung Hun' L.Joe though as he calmed himself down.
 
................
 
Weeks passed, Minah became close to Hoya. Eunnim felt that something is wrong every time Minah is with Hoya so she tried to ask Minah whether she like Hoya or not but Minah denied it and said, "No. We're just friends, saeng. Don't worry. I know how you love him". In the end, Eunnim stopped asking and just let it be.
 
It was Wednesday, Minah was spending her time alone during break time at the school garden. The wheather was pretty cold since it was winter season so Minah wore warm clothes outside her school uniforms. She let out a sigh as she tugged her hands in her jacket pockets. Water vapour came out from every time she breathe with . She looked around, enjoying the view. Footsteps could be heard behind her so she quickly turned around and saw Hoya was standing behind. "Hey" he smiled. "Hi" she replied with a smiled too. "Can I sit beside you?" he asked politely. "No" Minah joked and showed pouting mouth. Hoya laughed and played along, "Okay. I guess, I'll go now". Then, he started to take slow steps away from her. "Wait!!" she exclaimed. "I have no friend" she pouted which made Hoya chuckled. He sat beside her and ruffled her hair. "Aigoo,kyeopta" he said to her. Their faces were inch away. Hoya looked deep into Minah's eyes. Minah started to blush mad and so she backed away for a bit. "Eunnim really likes you" she said. "I know but as I said, I don't feel the same way" Hoya smiled and continued, "Cause.. I have someone else". He held Minah's chin and brought her face closer to his. He kissed on top of her nose. Minah could feel Hoya's warm breathe. Her heart beated so fast that she could think a thing. Hoya leaned to her lips and kisse her. 
 
"Unnie..... Hoya oppa.." a voice suttered.
 
The two of them pulled away quickly and looked infront of them to find Eunnim who was in verge of tears. "Eunnim, I... I can explain" Minah suttered. "Ani.. I think seeing it is enough" yelled Eunnim as tears came out from her eyes. She ran away from those two. "Eunnim!" shouted Minah and was about to chase Eunnim but Hoya held her arm. "Minah... I'm sure she'll be okay" begged Hoya. Minah gave up and sat back beside Hoya. She lend her head on Hoya's shoulder and Hoya patted her head.
 
'Please be okay, Eunnim' Minah thought'
 
L.Joe who witnessed it all then started to chase to Eunnim.
 
'Pabo.. What a weak girl' he thought as he ran to find Eunnim.
 
 
 
-END-

a/n : Sorry if you think that there's too much scene sbout Hoya, Minah, Eunnim and L.Joe. I forget to inform you all that chapter 31-35 will be special chapters. It's actually requested chapters so I have to keep my promise. Don't worry, there'll be Myungsoo's and your (Sara's) moments after chapter 35.. Please stay tune! I'll be making double update today ;)