Meeting Infinite

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 5 ~ Meeting Infinite

 

 

'I entered my class and the teacher said or sort of shouted to me, "Lee Kang Sara, you're late for three periods! Detention after school!".... WHAT??!! You kidding me, right?? I thought I only gone for 30 minutes but the teacher was right.. I'm two and half hours late..... I can see Myungsoo grinning more like smirking........ Ughhhh... I know what's goin' on...'
 
*Still in your POV*
 
Ugghhh!! I know it! It was him all along! He is totally driving my mind nuts! Those girls must be fangirls of him. You'll pay for this, Kim Myung Soo!! 
 
"Miss Lee! What are you standing there for? Go to your seat now!" scolded the teacher. Geez... Can he low down his voice? "Neh" all I could reply. I bowed to him and sat on my own seat which is Hell beside me. Kim Myung Soo's Hell! "Enjoyed my gift?" he whispered to me. "Yeah, thank you very very much, L. So can you please stop now?" I whispered. "Oh! No,no,no. Told you, its the beginning" he whispered back and smirked. I wish I could just scratch that pretty face of him and take off his smirks. Tchh-
 
The bell rang and it was recess time. Yay!! Finally out of his hell. Goodbye, Myungsoo!!!!
 
It was just me in the class. And......... That Myungsoo??!! Grrr.. When is he goin' to get out?? I waited for him to come out of the class. But he didn't so I got up first. When I was about to leace I felt something behind me. "Sara-ah~~~~~~" said a familiar voice behind me. I was surprised so I jumped a little bit and sort of hugged the person behind me~ Okay, I hugged the person tightly. Well, because I was freaked out. I look up and saw.. L?? Myungsoo?! Ah!!!! Wait... Why am I blushing? It took a long time for me snapped out of it and us staring at each other when suddenly he spoke up."I know that I'm huggable but do you really need to hug me that tight?" smiled him. Who knows, he smile! And.. Ewww!! I hugged him? Oh,no! I got Myung-Germs!! I quickly pushed him away. "It was an accident! You freaked me out you know, babo!" I shouted and smacked his chest really, really hard. "Ouchh!!" he cried in pain. "Yahh!! That hurts!" he added. "Pftt.. You deserved it, babo!" I said and walked out.
 
*End of POV*
 
*Ji Yeon's POV*
 
I was walking at the hallway. Tchh- Where did the rest of T-ara go? Hmpphh! Never mind, I should just go visit L-oppa. I went in to his class and saw two person hugging. I realized the guy that the girl hugged was L-oppa. WTF??!!! Who the hell is that ? Or should I call B!TCH! I was mad so I stormed out from his class."I know that I'm huggable but do you really need to hug me that tight?" I heard oppa said to the . That girl, she'll pay for that! Hugging my L-oppa isn't free! 
 
So gonna get it................
 
*End of Pov*
 
You were walking at the cafeteria but you couldn't see the rest of B1A4 anywhere. Suddenly, you received a text message from an unknown number:
Got your number from L.Joe. Sorry we can't eat with you today cause he have to practice at the rooftop. You're welcome if you want to. But eat first, arasso?
-Jinyoung
 
'Jin-Jinyoung?' you thought. 
 
You were upset that they could not eat with you. "Sara-ah!" you heard someone called your name so you turned back and saw your brother (a/n: *coughs* Step-Brother) with the six boys. They are Infinite. You walked towards him and said, "Oppa". "Sara?" said a guy named Woo Hyun. "Oppa?" said Sung Yeol and raised his eyebrows. "Woah~ We're having a big event here~ And you two have so~ much to explain" smirked Myungsoo while pointing at you and Hoya.
 
'So famous smirk, L' you thought and rolled your eyes.
 
"Well yeah, she's my little sister" he said it out loud but at the same time calmly ,and made everyone that near Infinite's table gasped. You realized the situation and spoke up, "Scratch that, step sister". "Sister?" said a small eyes guy named Sung Kyu. "Step-Sister?" said Myungsoo and widened his eyes. "Well yeah" said Hoya calmly. 'Well great.! If Hoya-hyung know about me bullying her, he could kill me. Or maybe not? Well, Hoya-hyung is not that kind of person who would kill me' Myung soo thought."Are you alone? Well, you could sit with us" said Hoya to you. "Umm...S-sure" you replied. 'I have a bad feeling about this but I also don't want to disappoint Hoya-oppa'. You putted down your food on the table and sat down next to Hoya. You realized you haven't introduce yourself to them so you stood up and bowed to them. "Annyeonghaseyo je ileum eun Lee Kang Sara, imnida. Nice to meet you all" you said to all of them and showed your prettiest smile. All of them smiled back except for Myungsoo who was busy with... who knows what.... "Kim Sung Kyu,imnida. The leader of Infinite. But you can call me Gyu-oppa instead" said Gyu. "Jang Dong Woo the Jjang Dino" said a blue hair guy while laughing, showing his teeth. "Nam Woo Hyun. Call me Woo Hyun-oppa. Or better Yeobo or Jagiya" said the greasy Woo Hyun and kissed your hand. Hoya was jealous and so he said, "Yah! I'm the one who suppose to be call oppa by her!". "Geez.. Someone is jealous" pouted Woo Hyun. "Annyeong, Sara-ah. You know my name already, right?" asked Sung Yeol. "Neh, Sung Yeol-OPPA"  you said, purposely said the 'oppa' word out loud to make Hoya jealous. Hoya rolled his eyes in jealousy and you smiled at his action. "Sara-noona, annyeong! Nice to meet you. Lee Sung Jong, imnida. I'm one year younger than you. Hope you treat me well" said a pretty yet handsome boy. 'Woahh~ He's pretty' you thought. "And I'm........... Your IDOL" joked Myungsoo while stared right into your eyes........
 
*Your POV*
 
"And I'm........... Your IDOL" he said. WTF?!! Idol my ! I faked a smile to him and said, "Yeah sure whatever, Kim Pokerface Myung Jerk" which made his smile fadded. Hah! Gotcha! One point for The Best Of The Best, Lee Kang Sara! I ate my lunch together with Infinite, the whole time the boys except that Myungsoo were making fun of some girls that had confessed to them. And Myungsoo.... Urrgghh.. Still showing his So Called Famous Poker Face. Probably thinking of another plan to prank me. After finishing my lunch, I still have 20 minutes more since I only ate for 5 minutes, so I excused myself and went to the rooftop to visit tha B1A4!!!!!
 
                                         
 
                                                                        -END-
 

 

a/n: You all are so sweet, you know that! x) Finally after went through all those error, I could re-post.. so here's chappie 5. Once again... Thank you very much for your comments and for subscribing.  See you next week! :D