Work it out...

Ice Melts

Ice Melts

Chapter 35 ~ Work it out...

 

 

Love at first sight.. It is something that made you felt flutter when you see that person for the first time. It's like feeling love for the first time. But love at first sight don't happen so well everytime. Sometimes it is one sided love only and sometimes both of them fell in love to each other. Though, it is not a strong love.....
 
 
Eunnim reached the back of the school where no one could see her. She sat on the grass and cried as she hugged her knees. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! This is crazy!!! What were you thinking, Jang Eunnim?!" she yelled as she knocked her head. Tears filled her face. Her eyes looked terrible. Her make up has ruined. "Why in the world, human has love?!" she accidently spitted it out.
 
"So they'll care for each other" someone said. She looked up and L.Joe stood infront of her. "What are you doing here, L.Jerk?" she mumbled. "I don't know.. My feet brought me here" he shrugged and sat beside her. Eunnim ignored him and continued sobbing.
 
"I know, it must've been hurt" L.Joe muttered. "What do you know about" she said coldly. "Hmmm.. Everything. Heart break. Being together. . Proposing. Confessing... Yeah.. I know everything about it. I felt some of it before" he confessed. Eunnim glanced at L.Joe and raised her brows. "?" she asked. L.Joe blushed and said, "No! I mean heart break". "Heh~ Maybe the girl dumped you because you are a jerk" she joked. "How could you still can joke when your heart broke?" he scolded which made Eunnim became quiet.
 
"I'm sorry. I don't mean to-" he apologised to break the awkward atmosphere between them but Eunnin cut him by saying, "It's okay. You know what, Byunghun. You're not bad at all". Eunnim showed him her most beautiful smile which made L.Joe's heart skips a beat. "I got to go. See you in class" she said and stood up. She walked slowly but something made her stopped. Her vision became blur and dizzy.
 
'No! Don't! No, please! Not infront of him~!' Eunnim thought in panic but she can't endure the pain.
 
THUMP!!!..
 
Eunnim fell to te ground and knocked her head. Blood came out from her head. L.Joe's eyes widened. "Eunnim!!" he shouted as he ran to her. Without any minute, he carried he bridal style and brought her to the nurse room.
 
..........
 
After checking Eunnim's condition, the doctor came out of the room. L.Joe walked to the doctor. "How is she?" he asked. "Don't worry. It's just her usual sickness" the doctor said calmly. "What do you mean her usual sickness?" L.Joe asked. "She has a weak body ever since she was born means she can't be stress nor do any hard activities. You can go in now" the doctor explained and left. 
 
'So, it was my fault' he thought feeling guilt.
 
He walked to the door and entered the room. Eunnim who already awake lied ont the patient bed. Eunnim turned her head to L.Joe. "Hey, L.Hoe" she joked and gave him a weak smile. Her head was bandaged. "Stop joking around" L.Joe pouted. He pulled out a chair and placed it beside her bed. "Are you okay?" he asked as he sat down. Eunnim nodded and out of nowhere, she held L.Joe's hand. L.Joe looked at his hand then looked at her back. "Thank you" she smiled. "I'm sorry" he mumbled. Eunnim chuckled and asked, "What are you sorry for?". "I... I didn't know you were sick. I'm really sorry about the other day" he said, still feeling guilty. "It's okay. I forgive you" she muttered as she remover her hand from L.Joe's hand. "I think Minah is worry of you" he suddenly blurted out. Eunnim's heart turned into anger. "I have nothing to do with  her" she looked away. L.Joe sighed and said, "Are you still mad at her?". Sadly, she didn't answer him. "Can I ask you a question? Who took care of you when you were in California?" L.Joe asked. "Minhyuk oppa" she lied. "Jang Eunnim, the truth, please" he said. Eunnim didn't reply again. "Fine, you win" he sighed in defeat.
 
"Minah unnie..... She took care of me.." Eunnim finally said. "But.. She betrayed me by kissing the guy I loved" she continued. "Well.. What about making a revenge?" he suggest. Eunnim laughed hysterically and said, "What? Stealing Hoya from her? That's just crazy. I'm not a ". L.Joe shook his head. "Ani... This.." he said and out of nowhere, he attacked her lips. He kissed her deeply while she jusst let it be as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
"Eun-" Minah who just came in bursted  but stopped when she saw the two, kissing. Her jaw dropped wide open. Embarrassed of what she saw, she quickly went out and closed the door.
 
'Finally you met someone you really loved, Eunnim' Minah thought.
 
............
 
Eunnim and L.Joe pulled away to catch their breathe. "Stupid.. Don't you know what this means? It means you lose" Eunnim said and smacked L.Joe's chest playfully. "I don't care. As long as I win you" he smirked. "This is crazy. We were enemies but now...." Eunnim chuckled. "Now?" L.Joe raised a brow. "Guess what" she teased. "Hmmm... Now? I think we are official" he joked. "Really? So.. are we like.." Eunnim said shyly. "Yup.. Saranghae, Jang Eunnim" he confessed. Eunnim's face was red. L.Joe laughed as soon as he saw her face. He went close to her face but she kept on backing away. Finally, L.Joe cupped her cheeks and kissed her.
 
'Yup, this is crazy' L.Joe thought.
 
 
-END-

 

a/n : I know it's short and I'm sorry... I'm lack of sleep so I have to sleep early today. I hope you understand. You wouldn't want your author-nim to fall sick, do you? Hehehe ;)

Subscribe & Comment trully loved! <3

Extras:

He and his hamster teeth >w< Hahaha.. Kyuzizi <3

 

Handsome.. Isn't he? ;) 
(Yeah.. I'm not a type of girl who like cute guys so much.. I like manly and handsome guys, people ;p )

Hoya!!!!!!!!!!! O///O

 

xoxo Melissa_Celvis_88

See u 2mrrw.. lol (maybe..)